Chapter 1

Yours, Mine (니꺼 내꺼) [Discontinued]

"Minyoung-ah ireona..Yah! Ireona!", that once again annoying voice in the morning. "Wth unnie?! I'm not buying you any more instant fried chicken. I just bought it yesterday morning..So now go away!", I said sleepily. My sister here has a weird craving for fried chicken in the morning and it annoys the hell outta me. 

"Where are your brains, Younggie? It's freakin first day of school! Now wake up before ajumni splash your beautiful face with dozens of cold water!", she warns. My eyes immediately wide opened and look at my calendar and cursed silently. I quickly get up and shooed my sister and do my usual morning routine.

I went downstairs to have a quick breakfast, "Good morning ajumni, Jiyong oppa and Mina unnie!" I greeted them who were sitting on the dining room. Mina rolled her eyes and went closer to me "Can't you dress nicely?", she asked while straightening my uniform. "I don't care unnie" I answered while glaring at her. I took a big bite on my sandwich and quickly bid them goodbye. I heard Mina unnie shouted "Get a boyfriend soon!" while giggling like a school girl. I scoffed and walked to school which was not far away than where I live.

•••••

I went to my locker and stuffed all my books in it only bringing the first lesson book. I didn't saw Youkyung this morning so I just went to the Cafe all by myself. When I was almost near the school's cafe, I heard shouting and the usual noisy cafe but it was more chaos. When I reached the cafe, I immediately dropped my books went to the scene. 

Being the tough girl, I pulled the messy Youkyung to my back protecting her. "SRIOUSLY GUYS STOP IT!", I shouted and they stopped. I saw the leader, Kim Hanbin's school uniform was dirty. "Minyoung-ah, I really didn't mean it.. I..I didn't mean to dirty his shirt..I just..", Youkyung stuttered. "SHUT UP ! THE COFFEE IS FREAKIN HOT AND YOU SPILLED IT ON MY SHIRT!" the so called leader shouted. I'm getting angry by the second when he started to keep on babbling about his shirt and insulting my best friend "Yah! Can you just shut the f*** up for a second!", I shouted and cursed at him which no one ever dares to do that. Hanbin was silent and his group gasped for a moment before he spoke "Who the hell are you to ask me to shut up?! Ohh.. you are so in trouble miss~" while glaring at me. 

I was brought up to the rooftop by Hanbin and the gangs forcefully. Junhoe threw me against the wall "That freaking hurt Junwhore!" I said glaringly. He gasped dramatically "Hyung! She called me a !", "Wow~ Miss tough girl dare to call us by names now huh?" Hanbin said while moving closer to me. He place his arms beside my head to prevent me from running away "We won't let you go now since we've given you lots of chance last year.. for this year you're our new Target" he laughs evilly and the rest smiled satisfied by what Hanbin just said. I sigh and had a brilliant idea Since he was this close and the others have fun making fun of me. I kicked his shin and quickly ran away to my class without looking back.

I sat on my desk and waiting for the teacher to come while flipping lazily on my notebook. The sound of the door being open harshly make me look up and saw the two toublemaker Koo Junhoe and Kim Donghyuk. They were staring at me before going to their own seat which was behind me. Before they can bother me, the teacher came in and started teaching which was a relief. I don't want to start my class moment by getting teased and bully.

•••••

Class after class and recess was finally here. I meet Youkyung at my locker and we talked for a while. I didn't know until someone fell down beside me, I looked to my right and saw one of the troublemaker from the other group on the ground and I heard some of the students laughing and I myself did the same. It was Jackson Wang. How can a guy like him fall so easily? Oh well.. I forgot my leg was out and he tripped on it.. what a blind guy. He got up and I stopped laughing immediately "What is wrong with you?! Keep your freaking leg away from the path walk!", he said angrily. "Well I'm not the one who's blind here.." I answer simply and walked away with Youkyung.

Before I can reach the cafe, I was yanked backwards harshly by Jackson "I'm not done with you b*tch! How can you just walk away? Don't you know who I am?!" He said quite annoyed. "Who are you?" I scoffed trying to walk away but he was stronger "What do you want!?" I said again. "We want you to pay what you did to me!" Jackson answered, "How about no?" I said sarcasticly and manage to get out from his grip. I turned around only to meet with the other troublemaker group..

Oh well..Double Trouble. What did I do wrong?

____________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Hello there! Thanks to 

•beche_arshad

•foreversummer 

For subscribing even before this fanfic start. 

Ajumni - aunt in a polite way

This - is the thoughts 

Thanks for reading! Stay tune for more chapters. I'll be updating everyday starting from today~