Chapter 8

Yours, Mine (니꺼 내꺼) [Discontinued]

All of them sat awkwardly at the dining table except for Mina, Aunt Jiyun and Mrs. Im, they were enjoying their dinner. 

Minyoung was first to finish her dinner and she got up to wash her dishes. Then she sat on the sofa at the living room alone while playing with her phone. She felt the seat next to her sink but she doesn't care.

"Hey, are you and that alien-like guy dating?" Jaebum asked her, "So what if we are dating?" she scoffed. Jaebum sigh and stayed silent even the others came to the living room he still stayed silent. 

They all talked and played for a while before exchanging goodbyes to each other. Then, there's a knock on the door. The three of them looked at each other before Minyoung gets up and opens the door to reveal her wonderful brother, Jiyong. "OPPA!" she shouted excitedly and hugged him, he chuckles at her before hugging her back.

He came in to hug Mina and also aunt Jiyun, "We missed you oppa" Mina pouted cutely and Minyoung nodded. He pinched Mina's cheek and ruffles Minyoung's hair. Aunt Jiyun laughed at our childish behavior and told Jiyong to wash himself and eat dinner. 

 The four of them were chilling at the living room, "Minaringga lingga~ got any boyfie?" Jiyong asked suddenly making Mina blush. "Stop calling me that.. and ermm.. I've been seeing someone..lately.." she said blushing. Minyoung stared at her unbelievably "How come you never told me?" Minyoung sulked. Mina stucks her tounge out at her. 

Jiyong chuckled at their behavior, "How about you Minnie?" he asked. "Never oppa..never" Minyoung answered. "Stop lying Minyoung... I see you're quite close with the guys.. especially Jaebum" aunt Jiyun stated making Minyoung whined and shook her head 'no'. "I think she's better with Taetae" Mina giggled. "Which guys?, who's Jaebum? That Taetae ? How dare he come again" Jiyong said overprotectively. He was confused and we tell him all that he has left behind. The night went well with laughters and teasing each other. 

******

Minyoung woke up early to have a walk at the park. She bid her aunt goodbye and walked out of the house with her ipod and favourite story book. Minyoung was walking fastly to her favorite spot at the park, afraid that other people will sit there. Then, she bumped into a person causing her to stumble a little. She steaded herself before mumbling a sorry, before she can walk away, the person helds on her wrist and looks at her "Oh! Minyoung-ah... what a nice day to start with seeing you here bumping on me.." the person smirk, "Let me go Jiwon... It was an accident. Now please let me enjoy a day without hell" Minyoung ssaid annoyed. "Ok then.. see you tomorrow at school babe..or should I say the starting of the weeks of hell with Ikon" he smirked while grazing her cheeks witht he back of his hands. Minyoung glared at him and slapped his hands away before stomping away from him.

Yeah. tomorrow is officially the start of hell

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait.. TT I promise if not tomorrow the day after tmr I'll update a long chapter of Minyoung's hell.

Cuz TOMORROW IS MAMA 2015 and I'm in excited XD