Chapter 3

Yours, Mine (니꺼 내꺼) [Discontinued]

I watched them angrily, they were sitting on my couch relaxly while watching the tv. I stomped my feet angrily at them "What the hell are you guys doing here?!" , Jaebum sigh and smirked while walking towards me, I stayed still on my place. He leans his face close to mine and I heard his friends whistle teasingly at us, that makes Jaebum's smirk wider. He stares at my eyes and I stare back, he leans more to whisper in my ears " I'm your babysitter, babe and I'll be staying here with my mom until your ajumni come back." , I pushed him away and glare at him while he laughs at me. I take my books and continue to do my homeworks upstairs.

I fell asleep while doing my homework until I heard a knock on my door, "Yah! Kwon Minyoung! Open this freaking door and go downstairs. We're having dinner!" Jaebum shouted which annoys me. I open my door and glare at him before walking past him, I went to the kitchen only to see his mother and a baby? Before I could say anything "Oh, Minyoung-ah! Your ajumni talked about you a lot! This is Baek Solbin, my friends daughter, I'll be taking care of her also. You can just call me ajumni" , she said while smiling softly at me. I smiled back and saw Jaebum walking towards us and snatched Solbin away from his mom to play with her. I watched as he play happily with Solbin, I turned and helped his mother with plating the dishes. We ate and I asked his mother to rest while I wash the plates. After that, I went to the living room only to find Jaebum and Solbin, "Where is your mom?" I asked him which he replied with a finger pointing upstairs. Maybe she's sleeping. I see Solbin haven't sleep yet and still playing around energetically, she crawls to me and tug at the end of my pants. I smiled at her and pulled her up to sit on my lap, she giggled when I tickled her side and she suddenly pulled my hair hardly which is really hurt. "Yah yah! Solbin-ah~ It really hurts..let it go please", I pleaded at her while hissing painfully, Jaebum glanced at us and snickers. "Don't just laugh there! Help me!" I pleaded angrily at him, he stares at me for a while before getting up and pulled Solbin's hand away from my hair. I sigh in relief and thank him, he just chuckled. I discovered that Solbin was only 1 years old.

•••••

I woke up earlier the next day and get ready for school, I went downstairs only to smell bacon. I saw Mrs.Im making breakfast while Solbin sitting on a baby chair, I went to her and kissed her cheek which makes her giggle. I greeted Mrs.Im and she smiled at me while handing me a plate of bacon and scrambled egg, I sat down and enjoyed my breakfast. After I finished my breakfast, Jaebum came down rushingly, he quickly ate his breakfast while Solbin keep on bothering him which makes him annoyed. I snicker at that scene and bid them goodbye, "Minyoung-ah, aren't you going to wait for Jaebum?" Mrs.Im asked me, "Umm.. It's okay ajumni, I can walk alone and I don't wanna be late" with that I quickly walk out grom the house only to be greeted with Jaebum's friends. I rolled my eyes at them wanting to walk past them but Yugyeom blocked my way, I sigh and give up to escape. Jaebum came out a few minutes later and the 8 of us walked to school silently, well only I'm the one silent.

We arrived at school just in time and I rushed to class after taking my books, I quickly went to my seat after cathing a glimpse of Chanwoo behind my seat. The class monitor announced that the teacher won't be coming to class and I sigh in relief, Chanwoo nudge on my chair and I turned to look at him giving him the 'What?' look. "Let's pretend to study together, I just wanna talk to you.", he shrugged. I stare at him for a while before turning my chair to face him, I opened my book pretending to study "Are you dating one of the 7?" he asked me suddenly. I glare at him before answering "No. Why? Jealous much?" , he shook his head quickly before nervously looking at his books. I stare at him weirdly "What's wrong with you?", I asked him and he looks at me nervously. There's an awkward silence between us before he broke it "Umm...meet me after school at the basketball field" , with that the bell ring and he quickly walk out the class. Well, that's weird..

The last bell rang and I bid Youkyung goodbye, I walked to the basketball field founding no one there. I sit on the middle of the field waiting for Chanwoo to come in 5 minutes, if not I'm just going to leave. A few minutes later, I heard someone coming and I turned to see not only Chanwoo but all of them, they sat around me leaving me in the middle which makes me uncomfortable. I saw Chanwoo was gulping, "What's going on here?" I asked them, there's an awkward silence before Donghyuk asked "Are you perhaps dating Jaebum?", I heard Junhoe muttered a silent 'That Jaebooty' while rolling his eyes. I glared at him before answering "Hell No! Why would I?", "You're freaking close to him and the others!", Hanbin growled angrily and I look at him weirdly "Fyi, I'm not close to him or the others and if I do, what's wrong with it?" , I heard them sigh and I get up to leave before I can make my first step Yunhyung who sat beside me yanked me back down. I glared at him and he shrugged, "What the do you guys want!" I growled at them, "I TOLD YOU BEFORE WE WANT YOU!", Hanbin fired up. "Why are you so mad?" I asked him, "Please, Minyoung-ah.. just listen to us for once. We won't bother you anymore after this" Jiwon pleaded, I think for a while before putting my pinky finger up at him. He intertwine his pinky finger with mine "You better be serious cause I recorded this" I warned them, "We'll begin tomorrow since it's kinda late today. See you tomorrow Minyoung!" Jinhwan said and they waved at me. I stood there watching them leave... are they being serious?

____________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Sorry for my late update... I'm trying my best to do double update for today but if not today, I'll write it tomorrow. I'm working on my 4th chapter rn! Thanks for subscribing and for the comments! <3 ^.^