Deep Sentiment

Pretence - Darling Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Then do it immediately! I need to get out of here right now!" Helios places his order quickly.

    "Sir, I'm sorry, but it would be very difficult to do it right away; there are a lot of things I need to do and learn," Smith explains. He is correct.

     Helios recognizes that it will not be an easy task to complete right away, and Smith's explanation is acceptable. Even so.... He desperately wanted to find Moon Ryeong right away, but he knew he had to be patient. He threatens Smith with death if he fails. Smith does not have a choice but to agree. So he asks for permission to take a sample of his blood and tells him that he will research it starting today. He is in agreement.

    After the scientist has gone off to observe, Helios, who is impatiently awaiting the dawn in the mansion, wishes he could fly away to find Moon Ryeong right now. So, as soon as the sun goes down, he rushes around the city looking for her in every nook and cranny. He searches the entire city of Paris for hours without finding her. Finding a single vampire in this densely populated city is a difficult task. But his hard work has finally paid off. When he smells her scent, he follows it and it leads him to the forest. He continues to follow until he arrives at the mansion. Has she returned?

    He rushes into the mansion, and there she is, standing in the center of the main room. She turned to face him, and she appears to be less cold than usual. She isn't looking at him with hostility. She had only recently entered the mansion. He quickly approached her, grabbing her hand and drawing closer to her. He leaned in close to her neck. He inhales her scent deeply, his addiction. He is scanning her entire body for traces of injury, but she is unharmed. He feels relieved. Without her knowing, smile warmly. He let go of her hand and tapped her on the shoulder before walking into his room.

    Moon Ryeong is taken aback; she expected him to be enraged because she went missing without saying anything, but instead he greets her warmly. She could see a glint of fear in his eyes, and she knew he cared deeply about her. Helios appeared to be different that night. She has no idea why.

    She turned around, intending to return to her room. However, while in the hallway, she hears some noises and smells a vaguely familiar human scent. She decides to look into it. It's Mr Smith, and he's hard at work on his experiment. She has never seen so much equipment before. He transforms the empty room into his personal laboratory.

   "You are alive!" Moon Ryeong rushes to him with the speed of a vampire. It surprised him because he had no idea Hye Ryeong was a vampire. He assumed she was just an ordinary human because he couldn't identify any vampire characteristics in her.

   "Mr Smith!" she exclaimed when she noticed he was only gaping.

    Both of them are talking about what Helios did to Smith. He only locks him in the basement when Hye Ryeong suspects him of murder. Smith tells her about his escapes, how Helios tried to find her during the day, and how he was restless because she was missing.

    "He truly cares about you; he even put his own life on the line just to find you right away," Mr Smith concludes after observing Helios' behavior the day before. Moon Ryeong falls silent as she hears Smith's story. She doesn't make any such comments.

    She does predict that Helios will most likely turn the world upside down when he discovers she has gone missing. She was well aware that he would go to any length to find her. That is precisely why she returned to the mansion after a long day of thought. She doesn't want to see Helios go insane because of her.

    "So, what exactly are you doing here? Why don't you flee and run when you have the opportunity before he kills you?" Moon Ryeong switches the topic of their conversation because she doesn't want to occupy her mind with any other thoughts about the dark cruel vampire she despises the most.

   "I and Mr Helios agreed to conduct vampire experiments, so he let me stay here," Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter