Nightmare

Pretence - Darling Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    She can leave the forest and arrive in town in just a few minutes at her current speed. The scene in front of her is truly shocking. She had never seen such tall buildings before; how could humans construct them until they reached the sky? It is both fascinating and terrifying to her at once. She notices a crowd of people walking or taking public transportation. She tries to reach the building's large rooftop in order to avoid drawing attention to herself.

    For her, who used to live in the peaceful forest, this crowded city is too noisy. There are too many things that move too quickly, too many bright lights that blind her eyes, and she is overwhelmed by everything. Moon Ryeong's head is spinning so fast that she loses her balance. Unfortunately for her, who stands near the edge of the rooftop, her losing balance causes her petite body to fall down to the crowded street. Moon Ryeong's body fell quickly to the ground, she almost hit the hard aspalht but suddenly a car before appear and successfully hit her body. Her body was thrown into the air, and when she hit the ground, she became unconscious. Time appears to have stopped.

 

At the Hospital

    A tall man pacing around in front of a hospital room appears to be restless. His narrow, sweet eyes were filled with concern as he continued to tape his finger to his thigh. He can't relax at all, it's his first time in a car accident, and he just saw a woman fall from the sky before being hit by his car. Is she attempting suicide? Is she no longer alive? These thoughts haunted him. He took her to a nearby hospital shortly after the accident, where she is currently being examined. He is worried about her because she bleeds a lot. He happened to notice her face when he checked her breathing; her facial structure indicates that she is Korean, just like him. He wondered what the woman did before falling from the high building, and what happened to her family.

   "Are you Mr Song Jae Rim?" His name was called by the nurse. He walks quickly towards her and inquires about the woman's condition. The nurse wants to know if he is certain that the woman simply fell from the building and was hit by a car. This question frightened him even more.

    "Is her condition truly dire?" He goes on. The nurse pauses, unsure how to respond, but eventually explains everything.

   "On the contrary, she is perfectly fine, which is strange," said the nurse. They can't find a single wound or brushed on her body. Herr clothes are covered in fresh blood. But where did the blood come from? They don't get it. If she falls from a building, she will most likely suffer fractures or, worse, die. But she is perfectly fine and healthy. They are so perplexed by these facts that they are unaware that she simply heals herself because she is a vampire.

    "She is awake, but she refuses to speak at all," the nurse continues.

   Jae Rim appears perplexed, as if he is unable to comprehend the situation. But, even if he can't grasp the condition, he needs to see her, at the very least to check on her condition and apologize properly to her. When he arrives, she has already changed into patient clothes. She looks fine, just like the nurse said, with no signs of a wound at all. She is sitting quietly on the bed.

  "Em.... Hello, my name is Song Jae Rim "He introd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter