Epilogue (1)

Friends?
EPILOGUE

 
 

"Sehun...

I don't know if I can even tell you this but...

I'm sorry for hurting you...

I-- I know I'm not supposed to hurt you, and I'm probably also not the nicest person you've met"

 

"What are you even talking about?" Sehun stood across him in a dark room, only able to see Luhan's glistening face. All of the sudden, Sehun spotted tears rolling down from Luhan's eyes. He really wanted to approach him and wipe those tears but--

Dark red liquid started to come out instead of tears, Luhan's eyes turned darker as he rolled his eyes. Sehun startled as the same dark liquid came out from Luhan's ears, even his whole body. Sehun doesn't know either he should walk to him or run away.

"Luhan..." Sehun called out, while Luhan's body looked numb as he fell to the ground by himself. Sehun took a peek of Luhan's face one last time, it turned worse than what he saw before.

"Don't come near me..." Luhan whispered with his raspy voice, "Go away. Leave me alone. Save yourself..."

Sehun spotted something from behind Luhan, and an axe was swinging at his direction and-- 

 

"What...?" Sehun got up from his bed sweating bullets, realising it was only a dream. His breathing was almost out of control, as he was now fully awake. He looked beside him, where as Luhan was still in a deep slumber. He heaved a sigh as he was glad he wasn't the one who actually woke him up, it was only a dream.

Luhan is safe, Luhan is still here with him, everything is okay, it was only a nightmare.

"Sehun... what happened?" He thought wrong as he heard Luhan's voice shortly after he jumped from his bed. Looking beside him again, Sehun looked at those dark doe eyes that stared right back at him. Sehun only shook his head as he replied, "It's nothing... just a dream I guess."

"Hm? What is it about?" Luhan asked again while moving sideways to face Sehun properly, being curious as always. Sehun only chuckled as he looked down in embarrassment, "Well, I thought I was late for work, but then I woke up and it was only a dream..."

Lie. That's a lie. Everything he just said was a lie.

"You're thinking too much about work, that's why." Luhan said as he looked at Sehun's glinting eyes, "Plus, today is supposed to be your day off. Why don't you try to clear up your mind from work? How 'bout we spend the day together later?" Sehun smiled as he move away Luhan's hair that's covering his eyes, "That sounds nice. It's been a while since we've spend time together."

"Good then." Luhan felt the corners of his lips curved upwards, pulling Sehun back to bed, "It's still too early at this time, let's get more sleep." As soon as Sehun laid back down on the bed, Luhan wrap his arms around the other pulling him closer. Sehun moved sideways to face Luhan, intertwining their legs together.

"Did I actually woke you up?" Sehun whispered as he felt Luhan resting his head on his chest, "I'm sorry to woke you up so suddenly..." The other only hummed, "No, you didn't woke me up, my instinct just told me to wake up."

Sehun twirl Luhan's brown locks, until both of them slowly fall back into their slumber.

"Yeah, I would like to have one americano. And he'll have... Sehun, what'll you have? Sehun..?"

Luhan caught Sehun staring off at the window, his mind flying through his own world. "Snow..." Sehun whispered which caught Luhan's attention as he looked where Sehun's looking. White flakes started to fall from the sky down to the ground, it's snowing. Everyone were looking and even went outside, looking at the beautiful scenery. Kids started to try and catch the falling snow from the sky above.

"Oh sorry, I'll have the green tea latte, please." Sehun averted his focus on the man who's in front of him, the cashier man knows as 'Mr. Byun'. Sehun felt as if he have heard the name from before, the man who sold ice cream, the man who became a cashier for the bubble tea shop, and now the man with the same name who's working at a cashier of a café.

"Okay, so one americano and one green tea latte. Anything else you want? Maybe the desserts?" Even the voice is similar, but Sehun wasn't so sure since it was from years ago, the man he knew may have aged. But it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

"I do want to ask..." Sehun spoke to the man, "Do you happen to have a different job before becoming a cashier here?" It did made the man raised on eyebrow with a confusion plastered on his face, "Well, if you are interested about it, I did happen to sell ice cream as a college student. As the time comes, I became a cashier at a bubble tea shop before. And now here I am, working in this café."

Sehun only smiled as he looked over at Luhan, getting the signal. Luhan made the 'o' face while getting out the wallet in his pocket, "Well, I guess we'll just have that. Is credit card okay?" The man nodded as Luhan handed over the card to him.

"I thought I was the one who's paying." Sehun whispered to the person beside him, but only receiving a laugh while Luhan put his arm around his shoulders, "It's fine, today's your day anyway. Plus your money is my money too." Sehun nearly choked on his own spit, just realizing the truth.

 

They both sat on a booth of the cafe, facing each other. While taking sip of his bitter coffee, Luhan stared out at the window beside him, watching the snow still falling from above. The tall buildings of the city makes the scenery even more stunning. No wonder the wind did became colder and the sky turned light gray.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Luhan heard Sehun spoke as both of them looked out at the window. "Well, it is nice, but my beauty still has won over the scenery." That made Sehun nearly choked for the second time, can't handle Luhan's savageness.

"Right... is that man really the one that we've met before?" Luhan pointed at the cashier man, who's dealing with another customer. Sehun shook his head, "I don't know, but even though he is, he may have forgot us already since he've dealt with a lot of customers."

"He has not aged until now huh..." Luhan kept on looking at the cashier man, putting his hand under his chin, "I wonder what he ate for his whole life, did he sprinkled pixie dusts on his food? Perhaps he used an anti-aging cream? What's the secret to look youthful even if you're already old?"

Sehun only shooked his head in disagreement, "Even if you have aged and you have wrinkles, there's no way I won't stop loving you, Luhan." That made the other wrinkled his nose as he smiled and feeling his cheeks burned up. Sehun can never stop with the sweet words, huh?

"Ah, speaking of which..." Luhan just remembered something, "Is it okay if I invite Yixing with us? He's on his way and should probably almost got here." Sehun only shrugged as he doesn't mind at all, "It's fine, but how do you invite him though? Or are you...?"

Luhan quickly denied the idea Sehun had, "No no, it's nothing like that. He wrote his new number on the letter, you know from before?" Sehun only replied with a simple, "Ooh, okay then." as he continued sipping on his green tea latte, even though he still suspects Luhan.

"Well, speak of the devil."

Luhan stood up as soon as he spotted someone coming in the cafe, giving a wide smile to him which showed his dimples. Both Sehun and Luhan greeted him with a hug, Luhan was shocked enough only by seeing how much Yixing has matured and his looks definetly changed. Wow, it does feel like ages not meeting him.

"Oh my Yixing... what happened to you?" Luhan still can't accept the fact Yixing really did changed and all, which only earned a laugh from Sehun, "Well, it's been awhile for both of you, isn't it?" Yixing only shook his head as he touched the back of his neck, "I still feel like the same person though..."

"Oh right speaking of which, I brought someone along with me, is it fine?" Yixing asked while Sehun and Luhan only nodded as there's nothing wrong with it. "Well then I'll go to the counter first, since he's still ordering. I'll go to your seat later on." With that, Yixing left the table as Luhan and Sehun went back to their seat.

"Sehun, are you sure that's Yixing?" Luhan's startled question only makes Sehun laughed once again, "Why? Is that not the Yixing you used to know before?" Luhan kept on shooking his head, even trying to slap himself, "But he has changed a lot, really. He looks better now."

Sehun smiled as he held Luhan's hand which was resting on the table, drawing circles with his thumb, "Well, at least you got to meet him again, after such a long time." The other only smiled, looking at Sehun's dark glinting eyes, "I should have told you earlier about this, the fact that I invited him before. It's been so long I haven't saw the face of his. I'm just glad to see the better version of himself."

"Is that so?" Sehun whispered, trailing his finger on Luhan's palm, "Well then..." His eyes suddenly widen as Sehun watched Yixing from afar coming at his direction, walking along with a certain someone... probably someone that he already knew from before too.

The moment Sehun and the person beside Yixing met each other's eyes, it felt as if time suddenly paused, everything suddenly felt gray and dark. How is he here? Sehun thought he won't be able to meet him anymore but look at him now, shocked that he met the last person he wants to forget of.

It's no surprise that the other person also looked shocked when he first looked at the pale face of Sehun from far away, well it's still a wrong timing for him to turn back now, or should I say too late to escape from the situation, horrible situation for both him and Sehun.

"Right Luhan, this is the person I was talking about before." Yixing spoke as both Luhan and Sehun absent mindedly stood up and Luhan just shook hands with the person beside Yixing. As soon as Sehun heard the person speak, it felt as if it was only air, he couldn't hear the words that came out from his mouth.

"And this is Sehun... Sehun? Yo Sehun?" Luhan waved his hand in front of Sehun's eyes, bringing him back to reality. Sehun shook his head as he plastered a fake smile on his face, "Hi, uh-- it's good to see you again, Jongin."

"It's been awhile isn't it?" Jongin smiled back at Sehun as soon as he mentioned his name. Both just stayed still like a statue, should they both hug or something? Or is it too awkward for that? The air between them turned silent as they both only stared at each other.

"Aah, I assume they both have also have met each other?" Yixing attempted to break the awkward silence as he put the drinks on the table and Luhan switching places so he could sit next to Sehun, pretending to be busy. Yet Sehun and Jongin only nodded and the group finally able to settle on the booth. Well, this is going to take a long time for them.

 

"Jongin, can I have some of yours?" Yixing pointed at his hot cocoa as Jongin only nodded, whilst feeding marshmallow to the other. Luhan nudged Sehun's shoulder after noticing the silent ones only stared at the table across him, his soul probably flying somewhere in his own world. Sehun was soon back to reality after feeling the slight push from the person beside him, feeling Luhan's face getting closer to his ear.

"You okay?" Luhan's whisper was low enough for the other two to not hear him, "What's with the long face?" Sehun only shook his head upon hearing those words, "Nah, just random thoughts flying through my head."

Sehun felt his cold hand suddenly being held with the warm ones, intertwining their fingers together. Sehun look at Luhan who's smiling at the other, "I think I can guess the reason why..." Sehun only sighed as he denied the fact once again, "It's nothing really, I'm just being my own self, always staying silent."

"Sehun..." Luhan's warm breath tickles Sehun's neck, feeling the other's face getting even closer, "It's about him, isn't it?" Sehun only stayed silent afterwards, taking a sip of his green tea latte. He could hear Luhan's chuckle as he suddenly rests his head on Sehun's broad shoulder.

Sehun could feel Jongin stole a glimpse of them both, earning a silent sigh as a reply instead. Luhan only smiled as he whispered to Sehun again, "I think it's time for you to settle this out with him. You both can't just stay in the awkward stage, the more you keep up with this, it might get even worser than how it used to be."

"I think he won't forgive me." Sehun kept his voice as low as possible, looking down at the table, "I was the one who rejected him, which means I was the one at fault. It must have hurt him so much, so much that he even regret having those feelings at the first place."

"I think I want to go get some fresh air." Jongin spoke as he stood up, attempting to escape this place, "Be right back." Yixing was held back from saying something as Jongin already step his foot out of the booth, walking out to the door of the café. Yixing was only confused as it was the first time Jongin has such excuse, was something bothering him?

Sehun felt a soft hit on his arm as Luhan kept on nudging his side. "Go." Luhan whispered to him, "Chase him. Don't let him get away from you. It's your only chance." Sehun only nodded as he stood up and stepped out of the booth, "I'm going outside to see the snow for awhile." Yixing is now being even more confused as he watched Sehun speed walking to the door.

"What's with both of them exactly?" Yixing asked Luhan with curiousity plastered on his face. Only replying with a laugh, Luhan shook his head, "So Jongin didn't told you about it? What kind of boyfriend are you?"

"Well, he never told me anything that bothers him." Yixing simply shrugged, "But I hate it when he always kept it to himself, not telling me what he's up to." Luhan laughed even more as he raised an eyebrow at him, "You sure still new to these stuffs. I bet there are many secrets hidden within him that only you who can persuade him to open up."

Sehun was already outside the café, looking around searching for Jongin. He spotted the figure not far away as he started chasing him. A slight déjà fu hit him as he ran to the person he's looking for.

"I'm not facing that person anymore, I don't want to interrupt his perfect life now without me. I bet he's happy with him now. I regret having feelings for him from the start--"

Jongin nearly missed a step as he felt both arms suddenly wrapping around him tightly. Noticing the coat of the owner of those arms, he only sighed as he failed on attempting to move away from the tight grip. Well, he's stuck now, there's nothing he can do now.

"Stop moving or I'm just going to cling on you for the rest of my life."

"That's supposed to be my line." Jongin looked down as those arms only wraps tighter around him, "But, can you let go of me for a second? I need to breath."

"Not until you tell me that we should settle this." Sehun whispered to Jongin's ear, "We need to talk this out, for real." Sehun finally release his arms from Jongin, turning the other around to face him.

"Feel free to slap me or push me away if you had enough, but I do still have something to tell you." Sehun tighten the grip on Jongin's shoulder, "So I only hope that you're willing to at least listen to me..."

"Go on." Jongin whispered, his breath coming out from his mouth from the cold, "As long as it's important, I'll listen." Sehun smiled upon hearing those words, it at least lifted the weight out of his chest.

"I don't know where to start, but first I just want to apologies." Sehun looked down whilst saying so, "I understand how you have had feelings for me before, and how my heart has been denying it. I'm sorry for rejecting your feelings because... it didn't quite feel right to me."

"After that day you left my room, I did hoped that you'll find someone way better than me." Sehun chuckled before he continued, "Well, I guess my wish did came true. You did found someone to switch my place with. I literally stood like a statue when I saw you came with Yixing before."

"I thought that our connection ended at the time you left the room, I was scared that it would be really awkward for both of us, and that I wished I could forget you for the sake of getting rid of my guilt. But, that thought changed after I saw you again today."

"You looked happy beside Yixing, whatever Yixing did made a smile on your face. It's literally the opposite of me to you, I only tire you, it felt as if I only used you... even though I didn't admit that I did. You, by far, were the only one who's willing to be with me before I met Luhan. I thank you for that."

"I'm glad I was able to meet you, and you were always there for me when I have my ups and downs, yet I made you missed your chance to confess your feelings to me. I want to apologies again for my selfish self... I wish that we could go back like normal, being close friends and all..."

Sehun felt like he said enough, and a laugh was heard shortly after he said a mouthful. Sehun lift his chin up to see Jongin shooking his head while smiling at himself. That wasn't the reaction Sehun expected, but it's indeed a good sign for him.

"You weren't supposed to apologies to me, I was the one who's supposed to apologies to you." Jongin smiled as he looked at Sehun's ever so dark eyes, "You did nothing wrong to me, I was the one at fault in the first place. I trashed talked about Luhan, heck I even kept telling myself that you're the one for me. But no, I was wrong."

"After meeting Yixing, my mind suddenly changed its prespective. There are millions of other people who I deserve better to be with, but you were only one of the options for me to choose. My younger self thought that you were the only one for me, but again I was indeed wrong."

"After seeing you with Luhan, the person I envied of in the past, I was actually happy for you instead. You were meant to be with him in the first place, you made the right decision on rejecting me. If you didn't rejected me I wouldn't be able to meet Yixing and be who I am today."

Jongin smiled again as he watched the corner of Sehun's lips curled up, "You're not the only one at fault, I'm also the one to blame. And that I want to thank you for the decisions you made for me, I learnt a lot only by being with you in my life."

Jongin's face suddenly changed as he noticed a tear dropped from Sehun's glinting eyes, he couldn't believe his words can bring the feels to his emotions. He motioned Sehun for a hug, "Come here, don't tell me you cried because of me."

Sehun automatically lean in and wrap his arms tight around Jongin, hiding his face on his coat. Patting his back, Jongin cooed at the other, "I'm the one at fault, Sehun. You shouldn't cry for me, it's pointless." Sehun lift his head up to meet Jongin's eyes, "I'm only touched, that's all."

Jongin chuckled as he pat Sehun's cheek, "Well, I bet the other two were waiting for us. Better go back quick unless they'll suspect us later on." Sehun nodded, putting his arm around Jongin's shoulder as they both walk back to the place where they were supposed to be.

"Hey you know what?"

"... Hm?"

"I miss having you around, we should meet more often."

"Yeah, that's a good idea."

"Bubble tea next time?"

"... Jongin, it's winter and you want bubble tea?"

"Sehun, still remember this place?"

Sehun only chuckled at the sight in front of him, the place that's still as beautiful as ever. The snow covering the whole area like a blanket only makes the place more heavenly. The pegasus statue also covered in snow, and many people, especially kids, were there, having a snow ball fight.

"How could I even forgot this place?" Sehun's eyes glistens as he looked at the view in front of him, "It never goes old to me..."

"It still looks the same to me too." Luhan smiled, attempting to reach for Sehun's hand. The other felt the heat grazing on his hand, linking their hands together. A smile crept up on Sehun's face as they both walked towards the park.

The park really hasn't changed at all. The large tree is still there, it only gets older and weaker. The bench where Sehun and Luhan used to sat on is also there, funny thing is that it is the only bench that's still the same, the rest of the benches are already switched with the new ones.

It does bring back the memories. It really does.

Luhan felt something hit his legs, which is actually a kid who accidentally bumped onto him, falling onto the thick pile of snow. He was shocked enough to quickly help the kid to stand and whisper apologies multiple times. Sehun looked over at the kid, he actually reminded him of Luhan when he was younger too, those doe looking eyes that looks awfully sweet.

"I'm so so sorry..." Luhan whispered for the last time, brush off the snow off the kid's pants, "You're okay, kid?" The small kid only pouted at him, whilst reaching out both of his small arms, "Cold... Need a hug..."

Luhan chuckled at the sight, and hugging the small kid in return. Sehun really thinks that deep inside, Luhan is a caring person. Luhan cares about everyone around him, but Luhan himself is the one who doesn't realized it.

Sehun spotted Luhan pat the kid's head as he let go of the kid and let him run around freely as if he's an aeroplane. "That kid really reminds me of you." Luhan whispered as he leaned closer to Sehun, "I still remember one time when you ran around the park like an aeroplane with no destination to go to. How cute."

"I thought that kid reminds me of you instead." Sehun whispered back, wrapping his arm around Luhan's shoulder, "His eyes almost resemble yours, I bet he's going to be handsome when he's older one day."

"Probably his mother is pretty, that's where he got his beauty from." Luhan's eyes never got away from the kid as he watched him run to his other friend. "Well, speak for yourself. You also got those beautiful eyes from your mother, right?" Luhan only felt touched as he heard Sehun's response, feeling his cheeks burn so quickly.

"Wow, your ears are red already..." Sehun noticed as Luhan's face became even more red as soon as the other said so, "Well, how about we both settle down on that bench? I bet we can get a nice view from up there."

Sehun pointed at the bench located right below the tree, the bench where he and Luhan used to sit to see the view from far away. Luhan smiled as he reminisced those days when he and Sehun sat together to see the beautiful view.

"Sounds good."

 

"..."

"..."

"Um, I---"

"I---"

They both spoke to each other at the same time, insisting each other to speak first. Sitting at the bench with the beautiful view right in front of them, it really does bring back those good memories. Sehun continue to make Luhan to start the conversation first, which finally Luhan heaved a sigh.

"I only wanted to say I love you that's all..." Luhan shrugged, as he felt his cheeks started to gradually burn as he said so, covering his face with his hands. Sehun raised one of his eyebrows at him, "Are you sure it's only that?"

"Yeah really..." With the respond from Luhan, Sehun can't help but to shook his head as he fix Luhan's messy hair. It's been awhile since Sehun saw this shy side of Luhan, the fact that Luhan can be so cute when he's shy. Sehun, the luckiest man who can have Luhan the way he wants.

"So... it's your turn to speak." Luhan turn his head to face Sehun's, which in return only plastered a smirk on his face, "Actually, I'll just save it for later." Sehun said as he put his arm around Luhan, laying his head on his shoulder. Luhan only chuckled at the sight, "Just spill it now, it's not like it's really important--"

"It is actually important." Sehun whispered, in his serious tone. Luhan was taken aback all of the sudden, as he stayed silent afterwards. Why is he saying it like that? Is it really important that could affect both of their lives? Is he... is he tired of this relationship and want to seperate ways? A break up?

No no no, Luhan won't allow that. He is not something that just can be thrown away, there's only one Luhan in this world and he is precious, and Sehun should be grateful that Luhan's with him. Plus Sehun loves Luhan dearly, why would he want a break up anyway?

"You're tense all of the sudden." Sehun raised his head as he checked on Luhan, Luhan suddenly froze as they eyes met. Sehun smiled as he cup both of Luhan's cold cheeks, "What just happened? You're okay right?"

"I-- it's nothing... Just random thoughts in my head..." Luhan whispered, put away both of his hands away from his face as he avert his sight away from Sehun. After Sehun said it is important, Luhan became cold and tense all of the sudden. Well, it is important but Sehun needs to find the right time to say so. Is he impatient or... is he thinking of something else?

"Well, if you really want to hear what I want to say, then we'll wait until the sun sets." Sehun said so, "It's only about life decisions, you know? There's nothing to worry about."

Breaking up is a part of a life decision, Luhan said in his mind. Of course Luhan should worry about it, he must be prepared since again, his life and Sehun's life are both affected by it. But thinking on the positive side, Luhan should be fine and not thinking about the bad possibilities that may happen. It won't be a break up, it won't and never be.

Luhan wrap his arms around Sehun's waist, resting his head on his chest, it feels comfortable just being beside the person he loved the most. Sehun felt the weight on his chest, as he only ruffled Luhan's brown locks. 

"Everything's okay, right?" Luhan only replied with a hum as he almost fell into a slumber. No Luhan, you can't sleep, not now. This is a park, not your home. But laying beside Sehun does make him a little too sleepy, he's like a pillow and a hot water bottle to him.

"Just don't leave me alone." Luhan whispered quitely, which only earns a kiss on top of his head from Sehun, "I won't leave you."

They both only sat there as they enjoy the view, watching the sun starting to set.

The moment Luhan has been waiting for.

"How am I going to do this..." Sehun said in his mind, as he took a peek of Luhan now sleeping on his chest. Sehun heaved a quite sigh, "What am I going to say later on? I've never felt this nervous all my life."

Luhan slowly open his eyes out of the blue, his vision still too blurry at first. He quickly lift his head and rub his eyes, slowly getting away from Sehun, losing the heat of each other. Luhan looked up to see Sehun's face, looking nervous for the first time. Don't tell him... he did predicted his intentions.

"Sehun..." Luhan whispered as he made Sehun turn his head to face him. "Let's go home. The sun's already setting." Sehun nodded as they both stood up and walked down the hill. Luhan didn't asked Sehun to tell him what he was about to say, he thought it's better to just keep it to himself, for now.

They both walked down the hill, leaving footprints on the blanket of snow. Reaching for Sehun's hand, they both looked at each other's eyes, whilst the corners of their lips slowly curved up. Without noticing the steep slope, Luhan ended up slipped and rolled down the hill. Hands still intertwined, Sehun also got pulled by Luhan so both of them rolled down the hill at the same time.

Screams and laughter were heard from both of them as they roll down till the end of the hill. Reaching the bottom of the hill, Luhan laid beside Sehun on the thick snow beneath them, still laughing at each other. As silence fill in between their eye contact, Sehun smiled as he sat up, bend his back as he pecked Luhan's lips.

"Luhan..." Sehun whispered to him, as his fingers wander around his pocket, finding for the small surprise. Sehun just made Luhan's cheeks burn with the sudden contact, while trying to sit upright. In a blink of an eye, Luhan already spotted the red box in Sehun's hand.

Luhan suddenly gasped as he watched Sehun lift up the box, revealing the ring that set tears to his eyes. Covering his mouth, he regretted for being such a pessimist. He thought wrong all these time, it does affect both of their lives, but it affected them in a good way.

"I don't think I can kneel and do this properly but..." Sehun look straight at Luhan's doe looking eyes as he reach for Luhan's hand, "I've been thinking of doing this for quite a long time, I don't even know if I'll be able to do it at the right time, but now is the right time to do so."

"Luhan, I love you. We might have ups and downs in our relationship, but I know for sure that we love each other. From the day I started to have feelings for you even until now, I'm glad that I'm able to meet you and to reach until at this point where we can't live without each other. I may not always be there for you, but you know that I'll be the one who will share the rest of your life with."

"Luhan, will you accept this ring and be with me for the rest of your life? Will you marry me Luhan?"

Luhan's still shocked and left no words as tears started to roll down from his eyes, he still can't take in the situation all at once. Sehun doesn't know how Luhan is overwhelmed with joy as more tears of happiness started to roll down to his cheeks. Without waiting any longer, Luhan lean forward to wrap his arms around the person he loved the most.

"Yes..." Luhan whispered his answer to Sehun a hundred times, "Yes, I will... I will Sehun, I will..." Sehun felt fireworks bursting in his chest as he's happy with the response he got. They both pull away from each other as Sehun reach for Luhan's left hand, sliding the ring to his finger.

"Sehun..." Luhan called out his name, as Sehun wipe the remaining tears on Luhan's cheek, "I've said this more than a million times, but I love you. I'll always love you for the rest of my life."

Sehun smiled, as he lean his face closer to press Luhan's lips with his own, "I love you too." In the end, Luhan pulled Sehun's head closer as they kissed deeper. Parting away, Luhan put his head on Sehun's shoulder, wrapping his arms tightly around him. Sehun kissed Luhan's head and pat his back as he heard Luhan sobbing more tears.

"I'll never forget this day." Sehun whispered as he pulled Luhan's head closer to him, "I'll never forget this feeling I'm having right now, being able to be with you until the end already makes me feel true happiness."

They both held each other until God knows how long, and they'll never forget, for sure, the first time they felt this much joy.

 

"I love you, Sehun."

"... I love you too, Luhan."

 

***

 
Author's Notes

annyeong yereobun~

im back.. for now X"D

i was able to finish this epilogue as quick as i can, but i don't think i did it quick enough.

because i went for vacation for 2 weeks and i also need to prepare for upcoming exams which are important for my future (OAO )

but now i got the spare time to finish this epilogue and so i did it ^_^

anyways, one epilogue is done! one more epilogue to go!

but early warning, the upcoming epilogue will be rated, so if you're not interested you are welcome to stop until here.

because it's been awhile since i've wrote rated stories *cough cough* and there are no other relevant reasons actually (^o^ ")

for readers who decided to not read the rated one, i hope you had a fantastic journey with me on this fanfic and thank you for keeping in touch with this fanfic and stay with me until this point of the fanfc.

i hope you like the fanfic and stay tune for my new upcoming fanfic that i planned to make. well, that if you're interested.

for readers who decided to read the rated one (while turning off the lights and be as mysterious and quite as possible), the epilogue may or may not be published late and do stay with me for just a bit longer until the story is officially finished. ^O^ oh and subscribe to stay tune when i'll be posting the last epilogue

but the most important thing, im glad that you all stay with me as i update the story and it makes me happy that you all read my stories, and comments also makes me happy in different ways.

believe me or not, some of the scenes in this story occured in real life, well at least for me. it may occur to me, or to other people that i know. may not be exactly the same, but at least it has the same feel.

anyways, i hope you have a fantastic day and do subscribe if you want to know when i'll be posting the last but not least epilogue, comments and upvotes are also appreciated. ^O^

until then, see you all on the next one.

 

 

baiiiiii

0Y0Lz4y.gif