Chapter 2

Friends?
II

 
 

"Have I gone insane?"

She covers her face, wore off her mascara and eyeliner as her tears flowing out non-stop. She kept on repeating the same words with the same tune as if it was a magic spell to vanish her sadness.

"I'm insane, am I?

I've lost my close friend, my husband, and now my son who didn't even recognizes me.

The world is cruel, isn't it?

It is! Because it's all my fault for doing nothing!"

Her sobs slowly turned into a laugh, more like a sadistic laugh mixed with guiltiness inside. Laughing on top of the hospital roof, of course everyone thinks it is insane for someone to do such thing. But not for her, she thinks it is the right thing to do, and probably the last thing she'll ever do before she--

"Wouldn't it be nice if I just end my life here?"

She walks towards the edge of the roof, as she looks down it is pretty high up and no one has ever realised she was on top of the roof to suicide herself. That's good, because she thinks that she'll have more peace on leaving this world without people noticing her. It was still raining so she'll be covered in rain as she gracefully put one foot in the air and--

"Miss, what do you think you're doing?!"

She stood there, frozed as she glanced back to see a group of guards watching her and a doctor on the centre of her attention. He looked at her with his questioning eyes, "It's dangerous to be up here in a weather like this. Plus, how did you even get to the rooftop?"

"It's your guards' fault to not lock the door to the rooftop." She calmly replied, "And I'm here for a reason, and it is to jump off this roof."

"Miss, I beg you to please step down and come here with us." The doctor reach his hand for her, "You can't risk your life for no reason, we'll help you with every problems you have."

"My problems?" She only laughed at the thought, "My problems can't be fixed that easily. You don't even know me so stop trying to be innocent to try to help me, I'm far too useless for you to even care."

"Miss, you're talking absolute non-sense. All you need to do now is to step down and head inside, or else I might have to force you to do so."

She peek down to see that no one still didn't realised there's a woman on the roof trying to kill herself, which only makes her smirk and said one last sentence.

"Wait for me, my husband."

With that, she fall backwards and no one stopped her.

"Hey Sehun, slow down!" After the conversation they had in the dance class, Sehun most likely looked a little more uncomfortable with the sudden topic about his personal things. Screw Jongin, he thought.

Finally, Jongin caught up with Sehun as he back hugs the man in front of him, "Stop moving or I'm just going to cling on you for the rest of my life."

"Stop being so ridiculous." Sehun said, with a serious tone. Maybe too serious, "Can you let go of me for a second? I need to tie my shoelaces."

"Not until you tell me what I did wrong." Jongin whispered to Sehun's ear as he hugs the figure tighter, making the other grunted in frustration handling this annoying child. Sehun may need to beg for his permission to just have his arms away from him.

"You're so weird these days..." Sehun heavily sighed, "I demand you to let go of me in the count of three or not I might need to force you with words."

"Go on." Jongin stayed relaxed after hearing what Sehun said before, "I'll let go if only you tell me what makes you kind of depressed today."

"Fine then." Sehun sighed once again, "Don't you realized you've always been so close to me, intimately?" This simple question just sent a pang to Jongin's heart for no reason. "You kind of exceeded the line you know, unless you have something you want to tell me? Or maybe you have feelings that you kept inside you?"

Jongin stayed silent and didn't say anything afterwards. Sehun brought it up again, "Now, will you let go of me?"

He slowly obeyed as he let go of Sehun and backed away. Sehun felt relieved inside while pretending to crouch down and fix his shoelaces. To be real honest, he didn't meant to say those words to Jongin, he had no choice but to say it anyway.

As he was done, he stood up straight and turned around to face Jongin who was looking away from him, "Look who is depressed now." Sehun ruffled Jongin's brunette hair upon saying so, "Look, I didn't meant to say that, alright? You knew it too, right? You've known me for so long, you should've guessed it."

"Don't act like you pity me Sehun." There you go, Jongin is back with his happier self. He wrap his arm around Sehun's shoulder as they both continue to walk in the school hall. Stealing a peek of Sehun, he secretly smiled at himself looking at the beauty Sehun has. Oh god no Jongin, that's gay. Don't ever fall for him.

"Do you have time like after school?" Sehun happen to face Jongin while he was checking on Sehun which startled Jongin. Thank god he was not caught, "After school? Well of course I'm free, there's no basketball later right?"

Sehun only nodded as he continue, "Yeah, how about we have tteokbokki later? I want to have something chewy today."

Jongin playfully hit Sehun's head, "We've had tteokbokki for couple of times already. Why not chinese food, jjajangmyeon maybe? We need something savory after dance class right?"

"I've ate chinese food yesterday." Sehun scratched his head, itchy head, "But I want something chewy and probably sweet." Then a thought came in his head, "Bubble tea?"

Jongin face Sehun afterwards, "Bubble tea? Bubble tea's nice too, let's get the large one so we don't have to eat dinner later."

"We still need to eat dinner pabo..." Sehun sent Jongin a glare, "Don't you know we have to eat at least three times a day? Do you want to have eating disorder and be as skinny as a stickman?"

"Says the person who's skinny himself." Upon hearing that, Sehun sent him another deadful glare at Jongin, "That's why I'm trying to not have eating disorder because of you, you little ."

Jongin only chuckled, "Yeah right. Meet me later at our usual meet up place, 'kay?" The short conversation ended as Sehun only nodded and they walk in to their usual class. Before that,

"Kai-- I mean Jongin, wait!" Before entering the class, Jongin glanced back at Sehun waiting for his response. "You still owe me money from yesterday." Sehun said as an excuse as he just remembered he left his money at home. Jongin expected that Sehun would say something more important than the debt he had with Sehun. With that, Jongin only sighed, "Yeah yeah, I'll treat you this time. Oh and..."

Sehun waited as he saw the corner of Jongin's lips twitched, "It's the first time you've ever called me Kai, ever since I told you my other name."

"It was a mistake, don't really have high hopes about it." Raising his right eyebrow, Sehun brushed past Jongin as he got to the class first. Jongin was left alone outside, looking down while smiling by himself, "I guess I can't help it." That sweet smile of his slowly turned into soft laughs, "He smelled nice, what kind of cologne did he use?"

Luhan waited in front of the school gate for god knows how long. Checking his phone, he just realized he have standed there for almost half an hour and he saw more students started to leave the school since school hour is over already, at least other students didn't creepily looked at him and had a moment of silence on how beautiful he is. Just where the heck is this slowpoke?

One of his friends happened to notice him standing alone in front of the gate, so he decided to greet him. It doesn't hurt to say hi right?

"Yo Luhan!" Luhan heard his name being called as he turned his head sideways and,

Oh, it's not Yixing.

"Oh, Xiumin." Luhan smiled as he saw the cute baozi looking guy walking to his side. Really, he's older than him but how come he looks younger than Luhan? Oops, I take back my words, Luhan will always look younger and cuter than Xiumin, sorry not sorry.

They did a quick bro hug, "So... who are you waiting for? Looks like you're waiting for someone." Luhan only snickered at him after hearing his question, "Who else if it's not the slow clumsy lamb." Well, Xiumin tried to hold his laughter but only keep it for himself. Honestly, Luhan didn't actually meant to say that, it's only a joke. 

"I'm guessing that you guys will go somewhere, without me." Xiumin sent him a quick glare after thought about it for a second, which earned a playful smack from Luhan, "It's nothing really, we're just getting bubble tea."

"Well, which means you both can't join us then." Xiumin pouted at Luhan a bit, "Kris is treating us samgyeobsal later, for no reason. He likes to waste money doesn't he..." Luhan raised his eyebrows upon hearing what Xiumin said, so Kris didn't tell him that he's treating them food huh... That one sneaky bastard.

"Might as well he donate some donations rather than wasting the money for foods." Luhan rolled his eyes, "It's another story if he could finish all his foods by himself, so he doesn't have to throw away the leftovers."

"Advice of the day : Eat as much as you need to." Xiumin pretended to yawn and just in time, they both heard someone running towards them. As they both looking at the same direction, wow this person does really looked wrecked. Just finished a quick assignment eh? Or maybe he just ran around the soccer field because he forgot his homework?

"Yixing, you look horrible." Luhan quietly said to Yixing as he approached both of them with sweat and hair out of control. Xiumin looked at him in disgust because he's a 'clean' person, "Yixing, at least splash your water with some cold water, your face will grow pimples if you just let the oil live in your face or something."

"You don't tell me what to do." Yixing snickered as he snatch his towel from around his neck and wipe the sweat on his forehead, "You're somehow acting like my second Mum or something." Upon hearing this, Xiumin only shook his head off and continued on giving him a lesson on how he should change his attitude and be a 'cleaner' person.

Meanwhile, Luhan is having a short thought. Second Mum? Xiumin does act like a second Mum to him and to the others but... does he himself even have a mother? Does Luhan have a Mum?

"You got into a car accident when you were going to the airport with your parents. Long story short, your parents didn't make it and... and your friend also got into an accident and... and..."

Right, a car accident. Believe it or not, he doesn't know if he should trust the lady who told him about the car accident story. It could be fake, maybe she made it up only to lead himself in the wrong path. Like, most movies have a storyline like that right? There's no proof that he got into an accident, there should be at least a mark or a bruise to proof it.

"Whatever, if you don't want to follow my words, the risk is in your hands then, right Luhan? Um, Luhan?" Xiumin wave across Luhan's eyes and Luhan came back to reality. It's the first time Xiumin saw him stare on the ground for no reason, maybe he's pondering about something?

"Guess... I should get going now. Take good care of this lamb Luhan." Xiumin smiled as he ran to the opposite way and wave at them. Yixing waved back but Luhan just kept his hands in his pocket looking down. Yixing happened to look at Luhan and planned to scare him off, again.

He slowly walk to him and lean down, then suddenly appeared in front of Luhan's sight. All he could see is his own reflection on Yixing's eyes. Not feeling scared at all, Luhan slightly swayed Yixing's face away from his and gave him the 'try-better-next-time' look at him.

"Don't you think it's necessary if we change first? I feel like washing my face with cold water or something." Luhan said to Yixing, who's still rubbing his cheek from the harsh push from Luhan before. Yixing only nodded afterwards, "Let's just go to your house first and then we'll get bubble tea."

"But wait... what about my clothes?" Yixing just realized five seconds later, but Luhan only shrugged and walk pass the other, "Do I have to tell you again that I'll let you borrow my clothes?" Yixing felt a slight shoulder bump as Luhan kept on walking to the other side of the road. Smirking, Yixing looked back at Luhan who's currently pretending to ignore his presence. Weird Luhan, is he trying to act like in a drama or something?

Anyways, he guessed that the only thing he need to do is to follow behind him and to not speak a word.

Until he really needs to confess something.

"So... we're here!" Jongin rolled his shoulders back and slightly bump Sehun's shoulder, "Your favorite place right? It's been awhile since we've visited here. It's probably the only bubble tea shop which provides seats, since most of them sells them in stalls."

"Hm, yeah right." Sehun only replied with a slight shrug. The bright lights from the shop really hurt his eyes, not his type of place he guess. He preferred it to be dimmer at least so that he doesn't have to squint his eyes every minute. But since it's the only place which is near the place he's living and their bubble tea tastes good too, well this ended up becoming his hang out place either alone or with someone.

"God I'm thirsty, why are we standing here let's go inside!" Jongin exclaimed, skipping past Sehun and felt a slight touch from his shoulder. Sehun probably stayed there for a little longer, letting Jongin to enter first.

"Sehun...

Sehun, did you hear me?"

What was that, Sehun thought. Where did the voice came from? Probably just from his head, don't you worry Sehun. Without waiting any longer, he entered the store as well.

 

"Sehuuun..."

"What?"

"Let's go get a drink!"

"What drink?"

"Bubble tea of course, your favorite right?"

"Hm.. yeah right." 

The young lad Sehun only followed behind the taller kid with the doe eyes, Luhan. It's probably not really a good idea to buy cold drinks when it is chilly cold and also it is evening but it's so dark the shadows are almost not visible. Sehun doesn't even know if it's safe for him to be outside at such hour.

While walking, Luhan abruptly stopped his foot steps as Sehun also stopped and stood at his position. He swore he heard Luhan sighed, then was surprised by the sudden grip of his hand and Luhan's.

"Why do you always walk behind me?Is it too hard to just walk beside me?" Luhan's tone was rather too harsh for such a young kid like Sehun. That should sent a pang to Sehun's feelings, feeling it hit his feelings too hard he almost took it as an insult. He's still too young at that time to be scolded. 

Sehun only shortly replied with, "Can... can hyung talk softly next time? It's disturbing." Sehun nearly shed a tear because it was the first time he got scolded. Luhan only shook his head as he turned around to see Sehun looking down.

Luhan kneeled down to cup Sehun's puffy cheeks and using his thumb to wipe of the tears he has caused to Sehun, which became droplets of rain on Sehun's cheeks from crying. Luhan is really a caring person despite he's only nine years old, he shouldn't have raised his tone at a six year old.

"I'm sorry Sehun." Luhan whispered to him, he should have think before he acts, even though it's also good to be straightforward, "I'm really really sorry..."

Luhan can't help but to hug the small figure in front of him who kept on whimpering like an abandoned cute puppy, "Sehun ah, don't try to make hyung feel bad about it, okay? Hyung's just.. just...

 

Hyung is worried if you'll be lost if you don't walk beside me."

 

"One taro bubble tea please." Jongin ordered his drink while Sehun only boringly standing beside him. The cashier man who's known as 'Mr. Byun' repeated the orders for the drinks their ordered, "So one chocolate and taro bubble tea? Is there anything else you want to order?"

Sehun simply shook his head and so did Jongin. "Well then, so do I seperate the payment or I just make it as one payment?"

"Just seperate it." Sehun replied, meanwhile, "Wait no, just make it as one payment." Jongin immediately blurted out while taking out his wallet. Sehun only opened his eyes wide while looking at Jongin who's smiling at him, "It's okay Sehun, I'm paying today. You've paid for tteokbokki before, so I'm going to pay for bubble tea."

"But really, I can pay for myself. You don't have to pay for mine too, the debt I told you before was just a joke." But Jongin only hushed Sehun while placing his index finger in front of Sehun's lips, "I do whatever I want, if I'm paying, then I'm paying." Well, that did the trick. Sehun is completely silent as Jongin gave the money to the man in front of him. He silently sighed and looked at Jongin sympathetically, while Jongin just smiled and wrap his arm around Sehun's shoulders, "Don't really mind about it too much, it's not such a big deal, I promise."

 

"Hyung... is worried?" Sehun whispered to Luhan as the older only hummed and hug the smaller figure tighter. Sehun only wrap his tiny arms around Luhan's petite figure, while resting his head comfortably over his shoulder. The crying did stopped, all was left was soft sobs of Sehun's, trying to hold back the tears. Luhan softly pat Sehun's back, telling him to just let it all out until there are no more tears left to be shed.

"But..." Sehun slowly release his head and look into Luhan's doe looking eyes as he continue, "Why should hyung be worried about Sehun? There's nothing to be worried about if--"

Luhan only shushed Sehun's cracking voice as he held Sehun's head and held him closer, "You don't have to say anything for now." He whispered to Sehun's ear. It's too early for Sehun to learn about heartbreaks and sadness, all he needs to learn at a young age is how to always be happy and not let anything get through him.

Hence, Sehun kept on continuing on what he was about to say, "There's nothing to be worried about if there's another person who's there to be with you aside from me." Whilst Luhan only shook his head even more, that statement is completely false, there will be no other person who can replace Sehun. Sehun is Sehun, no one else, Sehun is not a train that can easily come and go.

"Can we stop... talking about this?" Luhan finally blurted out as he broke the hug from Sehun and quickly stood up. Sehun only stared at the taller one, thinking that Luhan's the one that brought it up first. This time Luhan held Sehun's hand, tighter as ever while they walk forward to the bubble tea shop. Luhan kept on wondering how such a young kid already learnt about those things, does he read so much romantic stories?

Which kind of reminds him that he has a small present.

 

They both sat on a booth whilst drinking their bubble tea. Sehun's was his usual chocolate bubble tea while Luhan's just a plain original bubble tea, well Luhan has tried the other flavours but just tastes so strange to his preference. Luhan pulled out the little surprise from his pocket and handed it to Sehun, which soon caught the younger's attention.

"What is this hyung?"

"Friendship bracelet. I was shopping with my Mum and happen to pass by a small stall with pretty and simple jewerlies. So I got these for us."

"Whoa, it's pretty hyung. But looks like I would rarely use it."

"But use it everytime we're together, okay?"

Sehun nodded as Luhan ruffled Sehun's already messy hair.

"Oh, another thing."

"What is it, hyung?"

Luhan chuckled and pinched Sehun's cheek, "Next time, you can just call me Lu Ge instead of Luhan hyung."

"Huh? Does it have the same meaning?"

"Exactly the same meaning. But I'm chinese, so you got to call me Lu Ge, okay?"

"But I'm not used to it... I'm already used to calling you hyung."

"You will used to it, you will."

 

"Sehun... Back to Earth Sehun."

Sehun blinked his eyes and realized he was daydreaming for quite awhile, he's still in the same usual booth but the only difference is that Jongin is sitting in front of him. These random thoughts... where did all these even came from?

"Really Sehun? Where has your soul been to? You've been spacing out for quite awhile now..." Jongin worriedly looking at Sehun in the eyes, it's kind of rare for Sehun to be lost in thoughts out of nowhere.

"I've even called you for more than two times." Jongin adds whilst drinking his taro bubble tea. Sehun only silently sighed because he doesn't even know if the things that he saw was real or only a dream. Who was the kid that was with him in the dream? It somehow looks similar to someone he might know.

"I'm... I'm going to the restroom." Sehun blurted out all of sudden. He needs to at least wash his face to wake him up, as he was about to stood up a hand rested firmly on his arm. Sehun happen to face Jongin's anxious face, he knows that Jongin must be worried sick about him which he shouldn't be.

"Are you sure you're okay?" The question was asked by Jongin who kept on worriedly looking at Sehun's dark eyes, the other only simply answered with a yes. Jongin kept on looking at his face which then Sehun clarifies with a stronger tone, "I'm fine Jongin. I'm not a little kid anymore, you don't have to worry about me."

Jongin only responded with a sigh of relieve, "Just... Just so you know that I'm always here for you." Which then Jongin's hand retreated from Sehun. Sehun's face was slightly burned afterwards, which he hid it as he dash to the restroom nearby. Why is Jongin care so much about Sehun? Sehun doesn't even care a slightest bit of himself, neither does he care about others. Bet he doesn't remember when was the last time he cared about someone.

 

Splashing water to his face for the nth time, he take a look at his pale face once again on the mirror in front of him. That scar beneath his fringes, doesn't the scar heal? Or was it a really deep wound so the traces of the wound was still visible? When was the last time he hurt himself?

A slight déjà vu feeling brushed againts him, well this literally was the same exact scene when he was off to wash his face at school before. He guessed that it's normal to visit the bathroom to have some private time, pretty much normal for a guy like him who never actually open up to anyone. Now that's what you call privacy.

As he was done, the only thing he needs to do now is to get out of the toilet and stop checking himself out. He felt like he heard a faint sound of both police and ambulance siren. Might be disturbing when this happened in the middle of his slumber, but what is going on in a dark night anyway?

Walking out the toilet alley, he saw faint lights of red and blue right across the bubble tea shop from the glass window. An accident he guessed at first, but why would people be risky and make themselves fall into the trap though? Why can't just people be more careful and follow the rules? Rules exist so that everything is going to go well, there will be no accidents happen.

Or maybe accidents happen for a reason?

The faint sounds of the siren suddenly increases its volume and Sehun felt his ears being hurt from the strange sounds. His breathing also hitched out from nowhere and his head started to spin, making his visions blurred out. What is happening to him? He questioned himself for a few times and faint sounds of people was also heard right at the spot. But he can only hear one voice clearly echoing in his ears, which happens to be his own.

"Luhan...

Please don't leave me alone..."

At this rate, he also felt his body getting numb and he laid his finger under his nose, feeling blood dripping on the surface of his finger. Nose bleed? How is it possible to have nose bleed all of sudden? With his blurred sight, he saw a familiar figure walking towards his direction, which from walking turned into a sprint as Sehun can't feel his legs anymore and fell right on the spot.

"I'm so sorry for what I've done...

Please forgive me,

I don't want to be alone."

He only remembered that his sight went pitch black, but he felt arms catching him from falling completely on the ground.

The smell of heroin was the first thing he smelled as soon as he felt himself breathing and being alive. Sehun woke up to nothingness. He only saw the bright light and the light colour tinted the walls. He has no idea where he is and why is he lying on a bed like a dead person.

While looking at his surroundings, he tried to sit up straight, but the pain starts shooting his back which restrained him from sitting up again. Grunting from the pain, he heard the door swung open, revealing his dear--

Who... is that woman smiling so wide that made Sehun even more confused that he already is?

"...?"

"Sehun! You're awake!" The woman ran up to him and suddenly hugged him as if she knows what she's doing, and she's doing the right thing. Sehun doesn't respond, neither did he hugged back because he seemed to not recognize the woman who didn't even bother to let him breath.

Sehun has no other choice but to pull himself away from the woman in an ignorant way. Why would a stranger act like as if they're related and is close to each other?

"I'm... I'm sorry, ma'am." Sehun stutters as he speaks, "But I... don't know you."

"Who... who are you?" Sehun just had to say it, no other options to get out from this problem. He just woke up and anxiety already filled inside him because of this woman. The said woman happen to have a shocked expression plastered on her face, it felt as if bullets where hitting her insides.

"Sehun... no, it can't be..." She gaped and covered with both hands, not believing what is happening right now. She tried to question him again, "Are you sure...? No, you can't be serious. It was him, and now you too. You don't know who brought you to this world?"

Tears started to build up in the woman's eyes, "I am the one who brought you to life! I am you mother, Sehun. It's me, your mother!"

"What... are you talking about?" Sehun can't help but to make the woman became even more blue than ever. As soon that happened, the doctor happened to interrupt the scene as he entered Sehun's room and witnessed the woman crying in pain. The doctor already guessed that this will happen. He quickly walk up to the woman and tried to bring her at least away from Sehun, asking her to leave him for the time being. Sehun saw the woman hit the doctor in the eye as soon as the doctor dragged her away from him, as she stormed out from the room.

What in the world is happening? He just woke up and he already watched such a horrible scene, what a good way to start your day. He looked at the doctor who's struggling to stand up, with a couple of nurses came right away for help. One of them approached Sehun as she put her palm over his forehead, shaking her head afterwards.

"I know this has been a hard day for you." She tried to talk as softly as she can, at least it calmed Sehun a bit, "It is probably best to take a rest, just forget what just happened and let it all go."

Sehun blinked his eyes twice, "But who was that woman? Is she really my Mum? Who was the 'him' she referred to? What is actually happening?"

The nurse softly hushed him, fixing his blanket, "I'll tell you everything you want to know." Soon enough, she smiled as she met her eyes with the lost young kid, "I'll tell you who she is, and tell you about your close friend, and about the incident happened that made you end up here. But first, you need to rest."

Close friend? He never thought he would have a friend, he thought he would always be alone. Or he forgot that he actually has a friend? Did he seriously didn't remembered what happened and the life he enjoyed before he ended up sleeping in a hospital room?

Sehun probably didn't know that she was the same nurse that also took care of his 'close friend'.

Sehun felt his eyes flickering up at the ceiling as he woke up in a room. Obviously a bedroom, he believes he is now in his own bedroom. He still felt his body is too weak to even sit up straight, plus he's not fully awake from the strange dream he had last night. Feeling strange, he also questions himself on why he kept on having strange dreams after the first day of school where he first laid his eyes on that guy with brown locks and doe looking eyes.

It's complicated on how they actually met, or more exactly on how Sehun first noticed the guy who's young looking and he is sure that he haven't met that beautiful creature before. Long story short, Sehun first noticed the guy when he caught the guy with his gang members harassing a new student, forgot to mention that the guy only watches his mates doing their thing, not interested in joining the fun.

Those dreams he had was not only about him in a hospital, he also dreamt about him having fun with another kid older than him in a park, although he can't clearly picture on how he looks like. But he do at least know that he is two or three years older, the fact that the kid is way taller than him.  

But really, what just happened last night? He only remembered that he fainted in a bubble tea shop and that he got nose bleed for no apparent reason. Plus, he hadn't had nose bleed before. It was odd to faint without a reasonable cause.

He noticed the sunlight passing through the window and to the light coloured curtains. Wait, his curtains is dark coloured, did someone happen to change his curtains? But observing the room more, he realizes that this is not even his room. The wallpaper is a pattern of dogs and puppies, similar to his but everything else was different. The wardrobe is different, the desk is different, even the bed sheet is light coloured instead of dark coloured.

Getting back to his senses, he also felt a weight on his legs not allowing him to move a single bit. Looking at the source, he noticed a guy with brown locks covering his face with his arms, appeared to be sleeping on Sehun's lap.

"Lu.. Luhan?"

 
Author's Notes

hello hello beautiful creatures~

first of all

no previews for the next chapter this time~ naawww don't make me guilty with that face, i just don't want to spill the secrets you know X'D

and also

im very very very very very veeeeryyyyy sorry for the time taken to update this story ;-; no time i have (yoda..?)

but really i truly apologies, but still thank you for waiting for me to update the story

or maybe you didn't wait... because you're tired waiting for me

;-; mianhae mianhae hajima

anyways, yes you guys guessed it, this story became even more confusing than it already is

but for the next update i'll try my best to update quicker ;-; i think it took me almost/more than half a year to update

if you're wondering on how many chapters this story is going to be, i'll try my best to keep it as short as possible, maybe 5 or 8 chapters (or possibly 10 if the story needs to be written more ;-; )

yes, that's all i have for you amazing people and please subscribe if you enjoy it and upvotes are also appreciated ^.^ any critics and feedbacks are also welcome

i guess that's it and annyeong people~ ^O^

0Y0Lz4y.gif