the citizens

☀ the princesses' exchange ; the tales of two kingdoms

{KINGDOM OF CAERIA - the children of Song}

suzyicon2.png  suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
 suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png

 {The Diligent Daughter - Song Kyungmi}
[26] [eldest daughter of the family] [face claim has to be mature/calm looking]
she is the perfect socialite daughter who wouldn't dare to do the opposite of what the King tells her to do even if she doesn't want to do it. being the oldest, she has to set an example for her younger sisters; hoping that one day they would aspire to be like her. she is often deemed as a pushover and someone who takes orders too seriously despite being of royalty. despite being a princess who is often told that she is too good to be true, her expectations are unrealistically high when it comes to the opposite gender, thus, making her the hardest princess to ever court. but, what happens when her parents decide to send her off to a foreign kingdom to meet her prince-to-be? will she follow her parents' orders and marry him or will she refuse because of her standards and rebel for the first time in her life? 
layout credit

 

suzyicon2.png  suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
suzyicon2.png  suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png

 {The Princess and The Pauper - Song Hyemi & Kang Mina}
[15] [youngest. both characters must have differing personalities] [both characters must look alike]
she opposed to the fact that her parents wanted to marry her off at such a young age. she felt that she still had a lot of life to live and she wanted to travel and be free and all that jazz. walking out of the castle and into town to calm herself down, she met a commoner who looked exactly like her. all their features were alike and the resemblance was uncanny. she took advantage to the situation and asked if they would trade lives for a few months and that she would pay her enough money to get her off the street and live a comfortable life in a more secluded part of town. feeling overwhelmed, the commoner hesitated but decided it was for the best because that way she can finally live comfortably and fend for herself. besides, nothing could go wrong right? whatever could happen?

a/n: since the princess and the pauper look alike, the princess will basically fall in love with someone while she impersonates as a commoner whereas the pauper will fall in love with a prince from sevein so please insert two love interests!

layout credit

 

 

suzyicon2.png  suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
 
 suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png

 {The Fateful Artisan - Yu Naryeong}
[21] [not in royalty] [must look sweet/calm/friendly but not innocent]
being abandoned by her parents since birth wasn't exactly ideal for her. she was sad, lonely and angry at everyone including herself. at the orphanage, she rarely mixed around with other people. she'd often keep to herself and keep herself occupied to everything related to arts because that was what made her happy. on the King's yearly visit to orphanages and foster homes, they met her. she was singing a song which she had written by herself. being impressed with her talent, the King decided to take her in as someone who would perform for the kingdom whenever needed to. at the time, she was 15. she knew that this was a golden opportunity and she shouldn't let it go to waste. since then, she would earn lots of money whenever she sang or danced for their entertainment. they treated her like she was one of them and she was very grateful for that. she never expected to be treated like she was part of a family. now, she discovers that one of the princes (her first love) of the kingdom were to marry a princess from the other kingdom. how would she react to this? would she tell him how she feels or would she keep it hidden inside of her and accept the fact that they'll never be together? 

layout credit

 

 

 suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png

 {The Prince's Courtesan - Han Eunyeon}
[23] [not in royalty] [face claim has to look sultry/seductive/mature/tough]
constantly clinging to the second/third oldest prince of the house, oftenly mistook as either his sister or lover. but their relationship isn't romantic and yet it isn't platonic either. she is the daughter of a very influential entrepreneur who's never at home. tired of her boring, monotonous lifestyle, she entered a beauty pageant. coincidentally, the rulers of Caeria were there to officiate the ceremony. there, he had thought she was the most beautiful out of all and he convinced his father to get her as his courtesan. although hesitant, the King had agreed as he thought he would be old enough to understand the consequences of having a courtesan. what started as a tiny gesture of companionship and male needs slowly progressed into something both of them couldn't live without. how would the both of them handle him being married off to a princess of another country?

layout credit

 

suzyicon2.png  suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
 suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png

 {The Fighter - Song Ami}
[17] [second youngest.] [doesn't have to appear boyish but please don't use really cute face claims.]
she doesn't like being called a princess. she doesn't enjoy the extravagantly luxurious lifestyle of the royal. in fact, she loathes it as much as she loathes dresses and makeup. she's often seen training in many different martial arts or playing sports with her brothers. she's very quiet and she doesn't mix around with anyone because she likes to keep to herself. besides that, she's extremely charitable. she gives a lot to those in need and she enjoys doing volunteer work despite her status. she doesn't get along with a lot of her sisters. its not that she hates them or anything, its just that she feels left out when they talk about thing she has absolutely no interest in. feeling adventurous one night, she snuck out of the castle and went into town for the annual fun fair. there, she met someone who was the exact opposite of her. he was bursting with charisma and he was the life of the party. she was intrigued by his bubbly personality and wit. he was a singer and dancer who traveled from state to state to earn money and make people happy while he's at it. he noticed her and introduced himself and slowly they became good friends. soon after, he left Caeria which disheartened her a little bit but she got over it eventually. a few years later, she went over to the other kingdom to see how it is there and they were reunited. she was happy that he still remained the same and she felt that she should spend a few days catching up with him on all the years they've been apart. slowly, she realised she had fallen head over heels for him. what would she do now? she had to be married to the prince. she'd shame her parents if she didn't. would she follow her head or would she follow her heart?

layout credit

 

 

{KINGDOM OF SEVEIN - the children of Cho}

suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
suzyicon2.png  suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png 

 {The Curious Child  - Cho Minyoung}
[15] [youngest daughter of the family] [face claim must look sweet, fresh, bubbly]
constantly being protected and hidden from the world since birth, she envied the freedom her siblings had since they were constantly invited to parties, balls and luncheons when she never was. no one outside of the castle knew how she looked like. they knew of her existence but she was never shown to the public eye. the only times she has seen what was outside was through the windows of the castle and nothing more. she never knew why her parents kept her hidden for her whole life. she was even homeschooled, for crying out loud. her parents had promised her that she could finally do what she wanted when it was her coming of age day. finally being dubbed as a young lady instead of a young girl; she traveled to Caeria where she met a handsome young man who constantly yet subtly tricked her into giving him money and bringing him along wherever she goes. despite this going on without her knowledge, he treats her well and he cares for her more than he should have. he finds her curiousity and friendliness intriguing wondering how a princess like her could have crossed paths with a thief like him. would the thief steal her heart (as how he had stole some of her belongings) or would she go back to Sevein and marry one of the princes from the other kingdom instead?

layout credit

 

suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png

 

 {The Spirited Adventurer - Han Yerim}
[24] [not in royalty] [someone who looks bubbly/free spirited]
she's the type of girl who everybody likes and no one hates. she is outgoing, happy-go-lucky and to her, the sky's the limit. she's traveling from country to country. photographing each and every moment of her journey to keep as memories to show to her future family who she has yet to start. arriving at Sevein, she didn't know where to go which had somehow led her to the kingdom herself where she stumbled upon the oldest (and most uptight) prince of the kingdom. seeing no harm or threat in him, she automatically befriended him which had put him off guard at first but he slowly got used to her silly antics and in need of money, she asked him for a job which he gave to her as a temporary cook. she taught him about humility, modesty and adventure whereas he taught her about the deeper meaning of life and philosophy. their relationship grew stronger ever since but how would she feel when she finds out that he is to marry someone of the other kingdom?

layout credit

 

 

suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
 suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png

 {The Spoiled Brat - Cho Jangmi}
[21] [second eldest daughter] [face claim has to be cute/girlish]
the most materialistic, pretentious and stingiest member of the family. she constantly takes advantage of people and she proclaims that she is the prettiest princess of Sevein. she throws tantrums when things aren't done the way she wants them to. she is very rude, mean and irrational to people who are of lower status than her (even if they're a smaller member of royalty). she is very high maintenanced and she refuses to get her hands dirty because its bad for her wellbeing and that class and rank is most important to her. the butler who was dutied to accompany her to Caeria is sick of her horrendous attitude and decides that he won't do what she says until she fixes herself for the prince. who will she lower her pride for? the prince or the butler?
 

layout credit

 

suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png

 {The  ophobe - Cho Misun}
[23] [eldest daughter of the family] [looks sweet/innocent/cute/fresh/younger than her age]
she is terrified of the opposite . she doesn't understand why there is a need for committed relationships and impressing the opposite . she never interacts with the opposite unless those people were her father and her brothers. she wouldn't even interact with the male workers of the castle. how would she marry someone she's never even met before when she hasn't even had any sort of physical contact with a man before?

layout credit

 

 

suzyicon2.png  suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png
 suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png 
suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png suzyicon2.png

 {The Outcast - Cho Saebyeol}
[18] [second youngest in the family] [face claim doesn't have to have a specific look but make her personality and her looks realistic enough]
being the daughter of the king's concubine when he was younger, she had to prove herself that she would be the golden child in the family. and she was. straight as, star athlete, artistically inclined. the king managed to overlook everything and love her as he did with the children he had with the queen. despite all the glitz and glamour, she has a secret that only her family knows and luckily for her, her sisters were supportive enough to not share it with anyone and to still and accept her regardless. what is it, you might ask? she's panual. what would happen to her family if the news were to fall on the wrong hands? their kingdom would fall. the country is still very against the knowledge of liking someone your own gender, what would it be for her if her country knew of her true identity? she'd be isolated. it's bad enough she's outcasted by her father, imagine a whole country. being forced into this arranged marriage takes a toll on the princess and her best friend (aka secret lover). an unforeseen circumstance caused her secret to accidentally be known by the prince she was supposed to marry. with this knowledge, he can use it against her and he did. she has no choice but to follow everything he says so her secret doesn't come out. how will she overcome this?

layout credit

author's note: haha ok so here's just a little tiny detail. if the plotlines have like 3 Suzy sets (lmao) it means that you will have two love interests and if the plotlines have 2 Suzy sets, it means that you only have one. you'll only have more than one love interest if your plotline is super special. there are princesses with one love interest as well. I'll elaborate more on this stuff on the cheat sheet and if you have questions you can just comment or PM me if you're shy hehe