Another Victim

The Wolf Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

Tiffany's POV

I look around the people in the living room, as i stared at them, i felt this strong aura.

Are all of them werewolves?....

"Unnie?" Seohyun hold my hand, i look at her and smiled.

"It's alright Hyunnie, they're not bad, they wont hurt us..." i know she's still scared, but i can feel it that they're not bad..

"Yeah, Tiffany-ssi is right, no one will hurt you here Hyunnie~" said by the doe eyed girl who took a sit beside Seohyun...

"Grandpa, can you please explain now, what's going on" Taeyeon asked her Grandpa and she look so serious, she's standing in the corner.

"Alright, i know all of you have heard what i told Taeyeon earlier right?, i know all of you listened.." all of the them look down..

"Then you now know, that Tiffany here is your new Queen" I look at them and they stared at me, I took a glance at Seohyun and she look so shocked..i smiled at her faintly..

"The two of them will lead all of you" i look at Grandpa Yunho, yes he told me to call him that.

"What do you mean by that Elder Yunho?" a tall girl asked him, from her features i think she's a Chinese.

"All of you know about the legend about the Wolf King?" all of them frowned then nodded their head

"We all knew that Grandpa, why are you asking this?" Jessica asked a little bit pissed, i dont know why though...

"Jessica, calm down... Grandpa, stop beating around the bush and tell us already, where does the legend of the last Wolf King fit in what's happening now?" Taeyeon asked more calmly... I look at Grandpa Yunho, he took a deep sighed.

"You knew that the last King died because he was accused by the last vampire King of killing his Prince" Grandpa Yunho took a sit in the middle of the living room.

"Yes and that's the reason why vampire and werewold became enemies, we know that too Grandpa" Jessica scoffed...Taeyeon put her hand in Jessica's shoulder and shook her head.

"Be patient Jessica" i saw Jessica cross her arms after what her Grandfather said.

"The last King didnt kill the Vampire Prince, it was his Uncle's doing...the cursed Werewolf Lai joined forces with the evil witches, bad vampires and crazy huntress, they all planned to over thrown the reign ot the 'Great Kings' coz they all think that the alliance and peace are nonsense, they want to ruled over the world because they think that supernatural beings are higher than humans, but it was strongly opposed by The Great Kings... The Great King's were the Wolf King, Vampire King and The Witch King... the 3 of them were great friends...." with all of this story telling, i felt more and more connected to Jaehyun's world..

"But... that's not what in our books, Elder Yunho" i look at the girl who look a lot like the tan girl who drive our van...

"That's right Krystal, it's not in the books, because we keep it that way, what happen were one of the darkest part of our history" he took a deep sighed and look at all of us, i took a glance at Seohyun and she seems interested...

"The last Wolf King pleaded to his friend, the Vampire King to believe him, but his friend didnt believe him because the last Wolf King's Uncle somehow made it look like his nephew did kill the Vampire Prince.... The Vampire King ordered the death of the Wolf King, Our King didnt fight back, he told his friend, that his willing to give his life to prove that he didnt betray his friend" Grandpa look sad

"We know that the King, could kill those vampires and escape, but he didnt do it, he died and his 2 brothers couldnt accept what happen.. And that triggered the war, Vampires vs Werewolves, the witches forced to choose a side, some of them choose us, some choose the Vampire King" I listened to his story intently, like everyone else in the living room.

"Blood sheed in the war, The Dark Faction took advantage of the war and attack us, surprising everyone, a lot of vampire, wolf and witches died in that attack, including the Vampire King and the most powerful Witch..." Taeyeon gasped.

"I told your father about what happen next, when the war happened he was still a pup... i told him that the survivor of the 3 clans fled around the world, trying to escape the brutal Dark Faction...but before that, i told him that the Witch King spoke and told Lai a prophecy..." Grandpa Yunho look at all of us..

"From my blood and the noble Wolf King's blood, a new rulers will arise and in they're hands will come your death" after Taeyeon said those words, her Grandpa look down.

"And that's were Lai's madness starts.... after the Dark faction took over the 3 clans,he ordered the death hunt for the new born and unborn wolves, your grandmother and i cant let your father get hurt, coz i know that the new King will come from our bloodline, so we lead our pack  and run away together with the other packs who believe in the witch prophecy, unfortunately only 3 packs survived, that 3 are the strongest pack..." he pointed at the Chinese girl

"Victoria's pack, The pack of Roz who's at the moment remain hidden... then the last pack, The Wolf King family... The Kim household..." Jessica and Taeyeon jaw dropped..

"Were ROYALTY!?" exclaimed Jessica..

"That's right, The last Kings blood runs in our blood, we didnt tell you coz its the best move" Taeyeon was about to say something but we heard a loud noise coming from Jaehyun's room..

Jessica's POV

Both me and Tae rush towards Jae's room, and when i opened the door, i was shock to see the window broken and glass were shattered everywhere and Jae is nowhere, i look at the balcony and saw something below the backyard..

I saw a big gray wolf, i think that's Jaehyun... she gotten big... is this the effect of her transformation, but why did she transformed?..

I jump down the balcony, Taeyeon follwed me, While Yuri and the the others went out of the house too.

"Jae?" i called my sister softly, i tried to walk towards her quietly...

She suddenly turned around and growls, there something in her growls that made me look down, i can feel her strong aura, and i cant look at her strai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter