D-12, Another Clue and An Enemy?

The Wolf Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10

Taeyeon’s POV


 

I look at Jaehyun training martial arts with Jessica in our backyard; I still can’t believe she’s the King and that her strength has gotten much stronger since that secret training she went through last two days, And now she’s been able to use her transformation well again, I can say a lot things happen in the past two days, like Yuri having a fight with her former family, while Sica and Me finally had a real progress.

FLASHBACK

We rushed back in the lab right after we got the Swiss army knife in the girl’s hand, its covered with blood. Joonmyun start processing the Swiss knife while me and Sica went straight to the computer to search for the files she have.

“So her name is Kang Shinhe, she’s a graduated from Seoul University” Sica continued reading and browsing Kang Shinhe’s information, while I walk around Joonmyun’s office biting my nails, trying to find a connection with the girls, I have a strong feeling that they’re all somewhat connected to each other, but in what way.

“Looks like she’s a popular girl in the school Tae, she won the school pageant and became Queen, omo” I heard Sica gasped, I turned around and face her, she look at me with wide eyes and said.

“I think I just found out what our connection is Tae..” I immediately went to her side and stared at the pictures in the computer.

“They’re all good looking and popular in school” I mumbled to myself, then I start browsing at the pictures finding all our victims in the school QUEENKA’s list.

“We finally found it Tae…” I look at Sica and smiled. “We can finally narrow down our search list, now we just need to find the reason why the lizama is killing them.” The front door burst open and Joonmyun rushed in panting.

“It’s a girl, the dna result came out and it’s a girl, I tried running it in our database, but it doesn’t have any data in the computer.” My eyes widen, we finally hit the jackpot but we ended up in a dead end.

We fill in Joonmyun in what we found out and the 3 of us starts thinking again, What can be the reason the lizama killed those girls.

“Wait noona’s if those girls are popular don’t you think somebody might hated them or they pissed someone off?” Sica snapped her fingers and pointed at Joonmyun with wide eyes.

“That’s it Tae, our killer is a girl and she’s killing popular girls in one school only.” I could fill my heartbeat raising, feeling excited I smiled. “The killer goes in the same school as those girls and this girl hated them.” The 3 of us smiled at each other.

“Let’s meet her again tomorrow Joonmyun, I’ll just inform the others, we can now concentrate our search in one place.” Joonmyun nodded his head “Okay noona” Sica and I walk out of the door and head out of the police station.

END OF FLASHBACK

Present Time

Our time is running out, the next full moon is fast coming and like Grandpa said, the enemy will try to attack us, and based on what happen to Yuri I think the enemy now knew who the Wolf King is; but I don’t blame her action, besides its her duty to protect the pack.

I took a glance at the other side of the field, everyone is training, getting better every day.

Yuri saw me staring at them, she stops fighting with Hyo and jogged towards me.

“Tae…” She stops in front me, then she look at me in the eyes and I patted her shoulders “Yul its alright, it’s not your fault, you valued your members life and we valued your life” I smiled at her “You knew you’re one of the family now, we won’t hesitate to protect you.”

“Thank you Tae” I nodded my head at her “Don’t worry Minho will recover, he doesn’t blame you, we don’t too so don’t feel guilty” She smiled gratefully and went back to Hyoyeon’s side to start training again.

While I stare at Yuri I remember what she told me 2days ago.

FLASHBACK

When we got back at the house, Victoria and Amber’s in panic and I can sense anger in them.

“What’s going on Vic?” Sica asked her, she look at us and sighed “Follow us” my eyes widen in horror when I saw the state of Minho, his arm was almost completely torn off, he got a deep wound in his stomach.

“What happen!?” I immediately rushed to his side, my first thought was the lizama but what Yul said shocked me.

“We encountered my former family, we got into the fight, Minho protected me, I stared at Yuri and she look down.

“They did this?” I can’t help but growl in anger “Im sorry Tae, I….i was…” she looks at me regrettably and rush out

“Follow her Tae, we’ll take care of Minho” I nodded my head at Sica and followed Yuri.

“Yul, stop..” she stops in her tracks but didn’t turned around. “Did you hesitate to use your power against them?” I asked her softly, she shook her head.

“No, they seem different Tae, smell different, and feel different from the way I remember them” I frowned at her answer.

“What do you mean?” she turned around, her red amber eyes glowing. “They’re stronger Taeng, more powerful, I think something happen to them, that made them that strong” she took a deep sigh and clenched her fist.

“I felt that danger and still, I let my hatred took the best of me and starts fighting them, if it weren’t for Jaehyun they could have killed us, and if I didn’t fought them, Jaehyun’s identity wouldn’t be revealed early and Minho wouldn’t be hurt” My eyes widen again at her revelation.

“Jaehyun helped you?? And her identity got revealed?” she nodded her head.

“We were fighting, I was fighting Jaejoong, while Minho and Soo fought Hara at first everything seems equal, then I heard Sooyoung scream and saw her flew to the tree, but she got back up and helped Minho, who’s being punched by Hara repeatedly” she clenched her fist tighter.

“Then that bastard Jaejoong slammed me to the tree before I could react, I tried using my powers but he used his super strength and tried to rip my neck off, I was losing consciousness when the grip on my neck loosened and there we saw Jaehyun standing in front of us, I also saw Minho and Sooyoung behind Jaehyun, Hara’s down on the ground and Jaejoong hanging in the tree branch smirking” I keep quiet and listened to her.

“We didn’t hear Jae come, or maybe I didn’t sense it because I was losing consciousness, but Jae was right there she’s bloody, full of bruises, wounds and cut like she went through a terrible fight, she look back at us and told us to take Minho home, that she will handle the two, I couldn’t disobey her there’s something that made me follow her, me and Sooyoung help Minho up and escaped” my jaw dropped.

“Where’s Jaehyun!?” she look at me “Im not done yet Tae, listen to me” she look back at the forest

“We’re not even far away from them when Hara appeared in front of us, I let Sooyoung hold Minho and told her to go, when they escaped I fought with Hara, I was able to held my own despite the injury I got from fighting with Jaejoong, but something happen, Hara suddenly get faster and stronger she was able to pin me to the ground using her power and she was about to bite my head off but then Minho came out of nowhere and slammed himself to Hara, He was grabbing her really hard thats where Hara broke his arm then she stabbed him using her nails” I could sense the intense anger coming out of Yuri.

 

“I thought she was going to kill him and I couldn’t stood up, she was going to kill him then from where we left Jaehyun… Jaejoong came flying in and slammed into Hara. I was shocked when I saw Jaejoong, he looks like , his arms both broken” Yuri look at me

 

“Jaehyun lands in front of them in her humanwolf form, and took Minho, she carried him to my side and look back at them, she growled really really loud and said ‘Leave my family alone!’, Hara got scared, grab Jaejoong and flee” I grab Yuri’s arm “Where is Jaehyun?” she stared at me eyes and said

 

“The King took us home and left again, she told me to say to you, she’s going home later coz she still need to do something.” I step back and sits down on the porch, I’m worried for Jaehyun and at the same time I cant believe what she did, her roar probably give away her identity thats why those two got scared.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

Present time

But when she got home that night, seeing her state and how she stood up and talk, I felt that something’s different from her aura, I felt her sudden maturity and authority. I didn’t question her actions because she’s our King, yet she still explained what happen to her and why she let her identity be known.

I smiled to myself and stare at Jaehyun proudly.

She’s slowly accepting her rule as our King… She’s taking charge now; this is why sometimes she can’t follow my orders before, coz she was never born as a follower, she was born to be a leader.

I chuckled and shouted “Everyone gather around I have something to say!” They all stops a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter