Addicting Scent

The Wolf Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Jessica's POV

I looked at the now calmed face of my baby sister and after making sure that Jae is peacefully sleeping, i went out of her room and followed the other's downstairs, Leeteuk oppa is going to explain to us everything he knew about Jae's attacker and probably the mystery killer of the city.

I sat down beside Taeyeon on the couch, and right after i seated i could sense how pissed and angry she is, i hold her hand giving it a squeeze, she look at me and smile faintly, then she look at everyone here.

"Explain now Teuk oppa, we'll just brief the others after they got back" said Taeyeon

"Very well then please listen carefully guys" Teuk oppa is much older than us, his our adviser sometimes.

"Long time ago our elders fought some creature extra ordinary, they cant smell nor sense this creature, this creature can blind its enemy using saliva, this creature is strong too but a bit stronger than us" everyone of us gasps

"What do you mean stronger than us oppa?" Yoong asked

"Look at what damage it made to Jae, it easily broken her bones, we all knew one creature who could inflict that damage to us are Vampires" He pause and take a look at all of us.

That's true..

"Also take a note that Jae's a beta, second in rank, second strongest in the pack next to the alpha, and yet that creature beat her easily" i could hear Taeyeon growls

"And the creature our elders fought many years ago, is the same as the one that attack Jae"

"How can you be so sure that the creature our ancestor fought and the one that attack Jae is the same?" Sooyoung asked.

"Strong, the ability to blind its enemy, and as you guys told me, Jae's group didnt sense nor smell the enemy"

"How did the elders defeated the creature? and what exactly is this creature?" i asked coz if we want to defeat this monster we need to know everything.

"It's just like a kanima we all know, but this one is different, it has the ability of a lizard temporarly blinding people with just saliva" he look at us

"They didnt kill it" we all look at oppa

"Before they could kill it, it killed them" my jaw drop

"So you mean were possibly fighting a super old creature that maybe a thousand yrs old?" Sooyoung asked shocked.

"No, i thinks its a different, after the elders got killed, one alpha fight the creature and defeated it"

"Who is that alpha oppa?" Tae asked him.

"Your grandfather, he wrote about that battle in his book, didnt you read that?" i look at Tae and both of us shook our head, we didnt bother reading it coz we thought its boring, granpa want us to read it when we were still kids but we didnt do it.

"I see, anyway if you want to read it, its in your Dad's possession" we nodded our head

"How did you know about this story oppa?" i asked him

"Your Dad told me about that story long time ago, and i once borrowed the book and read it"

"So how did grandpa Kim defeated it?" asked Sooyoung

"Defeating it was difficult because we cant smell it, and its so strong, but if we found out who's the person behind that Lizama, we can possibly kill it" my eyes widen..

"Are you serious oppa? how the hell can we do that? and who the heck is Lizama?" shouted Soo

"It's what Grandpa Kim named the creature, Liza for Lizard, ma for Kanima.. and for your other question Soo that's the hard part, i believe our Lizama is also the City's killer... so it will be very difficult to find him or her, but you got a good clue how to find the Lizama, since its a part kanima we knew why it kills" we all look at each other and nod our head.

That's right a kanima kills with reason, Kanima is like a weapon, someone is using it for vengeance but is it the same with Lizama?

"So we need to find the pattern in its killings?" Taeyeon asked

"That's right Tae, you need to see the pattern and find a way to catch it, but dont forget that there's a possibility that our Lizama might have a master just like the Kanima, so if we want to kill it.. first we need to find it, and find a way to put a scratch or something we could use to track down our Lizama"

"Wait can we use something like a gps tracker maybe?" I asked oppa

"If you can find a way to put it inside the Lizama where it can never be remove that would be great" He answered and look at me.

We could ask Suho's help with the tracker but oppa's right how can we put it inside the Lizama?

"Then that's it oppa?" asked Yoona

"No Yoong, if we succeed with that plan we need to kill it while its still in human's form, but first we need to find the Lizama first." we all nodded our head and look at Tae.

"Right.. then we need to plan a strategy.." Taeyeon said calmly.

 

2days later, In The City

Night

2 girls just got out of a building and now heading towards a white van park infront of the building.

The first one who entered the van is a eye smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter