Transforming..

The Wolf Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Jaehyun's POV

After leaving Tiffany's house, i proceed to the restaurant to meet Yoona and Sunny unnie, i walk toward's the two of them, smiling like a fool... The sun was almost up and Lizama wouldnt be hunting in this time.

I stood beside Yoona smiling at her, were currently standing outside the restaurant, Taeyeon unnie want us to buy food, Sometimes we hunt for foods, but most of the time were buying human food.

"What's up with you?... and.." Yoona sniff me 

"What's with that strawberry scent?" she asked me.. remembering where the scent came from, i just grinned at her, and went inside the restaurant to order our food..

After paying for the food, i took a seat beside the window and stare outside, recalling what happen earlier..

"Okay.... Yoona's right you are acting weird" my eyes widen in shock, i suddenly heard Sunny unnie's voice beside me.

"Omo....how long have you been there unnie?, i didnt feel you" she look at me dumbfounded

Before she could even answer my question, my name was called and i went to the counter to grab our order, i walk back in our table.

"Unnie, let's go" she stared at me weirdly, i keep on smiling at ger, then i went outside first, i was greated by Yoona who's still looking at me confused, she was leaning on Sunny unnie's car.

I didnt notice it at first but right after i left Tiffany's house, i just keep on smiling, i feel so giddy, and happy, i also want to see her again, kiss her, everything.

"Yah~ why are you smiling?" Yoong asked me, i just smile at her.

"Is it bad to smile Yoongie?, it's a beautiful day and im so happy... i feel so good" i handed her the paper bag with our food and patted her cheeks, then i skipped my way towards my motorcycle humming random song.

I wore my helmet, get on my motorcycle and start the engine, i opened my visor, saw Sunny unnie and Yoong staring at me jaw dropped.

"You two are so cute, zoning out like that, see you two at home" i waved at them and steps on the gas, then starts driving.

My Tiffany... when will i see you again?

I smiled at that thought and continued driving.

 

Kim's House

Taeyeon's POV

Damn the lizama, get away from us, without us smelling its scent we cant know its position, how can we fight that?... ughh....

This is so frustrating...

The 3 of us just got home from the patrol, we encountered the Lizama but it got away. We slumped down the couch a few minutes the later the rest of came home, all them didnt encountert he lizama like we did, and based on Suho there's no killing happen last night, so our partrolling seems to be working.

"What time are we heading to the police station agan Tae?" asked Sica

"Around 10am i think, why?" Sica smiled at me, i chuckled.

"Arasso, you can sleep later after you've eaten your breakfast, Jae's coming" It's already 6am and Sica wanted to have her beauty sleep.

I heard Jaehyun's motorcycle coming a stop infront of the house, a few secods later she enters the door smiling happily.

Wait...what!?.

 

"Good morning everyone~, whoaa~ there's my two beautiful unnies~.. hello my gorgeous Sica unnie~" Jae walk towards us, kissed both Jessica's cheek, then turn her attention towards me

"Good morning to you too, my cute Taeyeon unnie~" she kissed my cheeks and skips her way towards the stairs.

"See you later guys~, foods with Yoong and Sunny unnie" she smiled and waved at us.

"uhm... w-who's that?.. asked the shocked Sooyoung

We were all dumbfounded.

"O-omo, when d-did Jae be-became that c-cute?" Hyoyeon points towards Jae's room

The front door opens again, Yoona and Sunny enters, Sunny look at us and chuckled.

"Let me guess, you saw Jae smiling? and acting different?" all of us nodded our head.

Im shocked, i never saw her smile or act cute like that, she rarely kiss me, she's not even ignoring me because of what i did last night.

"What happen to her?" i asked the two of them

Yoona put down the paper bag and shrug her shoulders.

"Dont asked us unnie, she's been like that since we met her, she smells different though" i look at Yoona

"What do you mean she smells different?"

"She smells like strawberry unnie" Yoona answered me, then took a sit 

"W-what...s-strawberry!?" Yuri asked dumbfounded.

She nevered smile like that, and most definetly she doesnt smelled like strawberry..

"OMG!! Tiffany Hwang's going to have a Running Man shot near the camper's site later eeeeeeee~!!!" Sulli and Krystal squealed, which made us look at the two of them

"Sorry unnie's were just a huge fan of Tiffany Hwang" i was about to answer them when we heard a stumbling noise upstairs.

"SULLI DID YOU JUST SAID TIFFANY HWANG!?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter