Bloody Night

The Wolf Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

No One's POV

As the full moon shines brightly in the sky, a dark figure is lurking in the darkness waiting for it's prey. Then a woman walks in the street quietly, not knowing that there's something or someone following her, and as she pass by the dark alley, a chilling noise could be heard, The woman stops in her tracks and listened, then she heard the noise again, the curiosity got the best out of her and she walk towards the darkness.

 

The woman edge closer trying to figured out where the noise are coming from, then suddenly she saw a dark figure comes out of the darkness, her eyes widen and she step back immediately, her face shows how scared she is.

 

"D-Dont come near m-me" she step back again, fear evident on her face.

The dark figure steps forward, making the woman stumbled on her feet and fell on the ground.

"P-Please l-leave me a-alone, i beg you" the woman tried to stand up but failed, tears running in her cheeks.

She saw it, the murderous eyes of the dark figure, smiling at her its lips.

The dark figure's eyes darkens and approach her, the woman gasped, she stands up and run trying to escape, but a few seconds later a shrill scream could be heard, then a very earie silence followed.

 

A Few Minutes Later

 

A couple walks towards the alley, wanting to have a little fun and be naughty but before they could do that, the girl stops dead in her tracks, eyes widen.

"Babe what's wrong?" the guy tried to kissed the girl but his girlfriend remained frozen,.

"Hey what's wrong?" he asked again, the girl pointed at something and screamed

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" the boy, followed her girlfriend's vision and his stomach turned and he starts vomiting

Not to far from them a woman lies lifeless blood flowing from her neck.

 

Few Hours later.

Police already arrive in the area taking care of the scene, people starts gathering infront of the alley, taking picture's of the scene and trying to get a look of the victim. The police officers stood infront of them telling them to go home, so they wouldnt disturb and interrupt the investigators, A few moment's later police car stops beside the alley and two gentleman came out, one of them look very pissed.

That person is none other than Police Chief Officer Kim Joon Myun

 

Joon Myun/Suho POV

I walked out of the car and slammed the door closed, not to far from us, i saw my two men right beside the ambulance talking, I walked towards them.

"It's the same again hyung" Officer Oh sighed and rub his temple

I frowned and stops behind them.

"What's the same Officer Oh?" the two of them jump in surprise, they turned around look at me.

"Sir!" they stand straight and give their respect, i nodded at them in acknowledgement then look at Officer Oh or Sehun.

 

"What did you said earlier officer?" i asked them again, they looked at each other then Officer Park cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter