D-12 pt.2, New Development

The Wolf Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

Jaehyun's POV

I was in the middle of my training when Sunny unnie informed me that, Yoona smelled a wolf near Tiffany’s location, so i rushed to her location immediately, the scene i arrive to is unacceptable, someone wearing a hood is grabbing on to my mates arm, while Yoona and Sunny unnie tried to stand up.

 

"LET.HER.GO!" I growled angrily, marching towards the person holding Tiffany's arm pushing him away, yes the scent smelled like male and its an alpha.

 

He fall down after i pushed him, and his friend help him up.. They looked at me snarling they're teeth’s at me, i growled at them pumping out a warning pheromones, filling the air with my pheromones trying to make them submit, I bare my teeth growling at them, they tried fighting my pheromones, but they ended up kneeling.

 

I stared at the 6 shifters kneeling in front of me as i hold on to my mate's hands possessively. I took a glance behind me checking Yoona and Sunny unnie.

 

“You alright Yoong?, unnie?” Yoona give me thumbs up while she help steady Sunny unnie, I look back at the people in front of me

 

3 betas 1 omega and 2 alpha.. What the heck are they doing here, and who are they?...

 

"My King?" I stared at the one who grab Tiffany earlier surprised as he look at me then to Tiffany a gasp escaping his lips, i looked at him does he know me?.. When the others heard what he said all of them gasp.

 

"My apologies my king, i-i didnt recognize h..her highness, i-i just followed her highness scent" i snarled at him, letting my inner alpha came out a bit.

 

"What scent?" I said through my gritted teeth.

 

"Jae~" i turned my head towards Tiffany, she give me a assuring smile and i felt my anger slowly diminishing.

 

"Who are you?" I glare at them, my pheromones still coming out…

 

"My name is Xiumin, my King this is my pack, were the Roz clan" my brows furrowed at what he said.

 

"How did you know me?" He took a glance on me, then look down again.

 

"Baekhyun saw you in one his dream and your scent, My King"

 

What is he talking about?...

 

Haven’t you realize it yet kid?..

 

Realize what old wolf?..

 

The scents, remember everyone has unique scents that’s only for them?, and yours are more powerful, stronger and pure, now try sniffing kid.. it’s starting, the change in your mates body..

 

His right, Scents it's like a finger print for us wolves, we can identify a lot of things by scent, I did what he instructed me and I’m catching a mild but strawberry like scent.

 

Everyone has unique scent kid, like an aura...the unique scent is different from the normal scent, the normal scent will only allow you to recognize the source of the scent, while the unique will let you tell the owner of the scent.

 

Okay, I know that.. Thanks

 

My nose continue to sniff the air and it take me a few seconds to realize its Tiffany's scent…my eyes widen as I took a glance at her.

 

Is this?..

 

Then I remembered what Xiumin said ealier, i faced Xiumin, my inner alpha trying to break lose at the realization hit my face.

 

"YOU..." I snapped at him, letting go of Tiffany’s hand, walking towards him dangerously

 

How could he...

 

"My King.. Please forgive me i didn’t know.. w-we.. i-i just followed t-the s-scent.." i snarl at him, grabbing his shirt and slamming him in the nearest wall..

 

I took a sniff at him and my anger increased..

 

"You...want to knot my mate!" I growled at him, my teeth baring while pumping out angry pheromones, he tilt his head on the side as a sign of submission.

 

I heard Yoona and Sunny unnie gasp..

 

"Wait, Tiffany's going on heat?" Sunny commented.

 

"Oh wow, yep, i think she's on the process of changing Sunny unnie.." my alpha pheromones is clouding my head, but i started calming down when i took a whiff of beta's pheromones.

 

"Umm whats going on?.." i heard the confused voice of Tiffany and i immediately let go of Xiumin's, pushing him down

 

.. her scent..

 

I walk towards her, calming myself and not letting my inner instinct took over. The way she look at my eyes is intoxicating, and her scent is adding to my urge to be close to her..

 

"I'll explain later.." i kissed her forehead, then turn back towards Xiumin, my eyes still burning with anger...

 

Why are you letting that pup go! He wanted to mate her! Punish him!

 

Punish him?..

 

Yes, yes.. he touched our mate, can’t you smell his rut. He wanted to knot her.. punish him...

 

He wanted to fill your mates belly with pup, his still looking at her!! Punish him!

 

I..i.. no..i cant old wolf..

 

I shake my head, inhaling the calming pheromones of the 4 betas around me, and feeling Tiffany’s hands intertwine with mine is calming me…

 

Why!? He must be punished! Don’t be a coward..

 

Punishing him won’t do any good, as King i need to make sure that our kind will have peace, and attacking another alpha from another pack because he wanted my mate won’t help that cause, i need to be reasonable he made a mistake.. Also i don’t think he will try again after knowing she's they're Queen...

 

hahahahahahahahaha... very well said kid.. hahahaha.

 

A caress on my cheeks snapped me back into the present moment.. my eyes meet Tiffany's.

 

Oh, ..

 

"You okay Jae?" I feel a thump in my heart as i stared at her eyes.

 

My God, she will be the death of me, why is she so beautiful

 

"Yeah, im alright.." when she smiled at me, i can’t help but press my nose in her neck smelling the sweet scent coming from now forming scent glands behind her ears

 

My mate...my Queen..

 

I rubbed my nose in her neck towards her jaw pumping enough pheromones to mark her with my scent.

 

"Ohhhfff... wow this place smells a lot like Jae.." i pulled away from Tiffany's neck, growling in annoyance then look behind her.

 

"Ohhh.." Sooyoung unnie eyes widen and point her fingers at us.

 

"Your scenting Tiffany!" She exclaimed and i could feel Tiffany's getting more confused.

 

I took a deep sighed, but realize its a mistake coz i inhaled Tiffany's scent again.. that sweet sweet scent, i step back from her calming myself and she look at me confused.

 

"Uhm.. i think all of us need to get home" said Sunny unnie while clutching her side, I look at her worriedly which she returned with a grin, assuring me that she’s fine

 

"Yes, I think all of us need to go home” I heard another voice behind us and saw Teuk oppa, He look around and shake his head.

 

“Looks like a lot has happened here” I look behind me to the 6 wolf that still kneeling.

 

“Stand up, you’re coming with us” All of them nodded they’re head, I look at Tiffany and kissed her forehead.

 

“Let’s go home okay?” She look at me still confused but nodded her head never less.

 

“Yoong, please go get Seohyun and tell her to cancel my schedules, tell them I don’t feel good.” Tiffany instructed Yoona who immediately run back inside.

 

“Oh boy this is going to be so interesting..” Sunny unnie chuckled.

 

Kim’s House

I’m currently sitting in the sofa with Tiffany beside, and the rest of the Roz clan sitting opposite of us, I still want to snarl at Xiumin but I’m controlling myself.

 

“Wow… what’s going on?” Asked Yuri unnie who’s helping the still Injured Minho sits.

 

“Don’t know were still waiting for Sica and Taeyeon and Elder Yunho” answered Hyoyeon unnie, who’s munching chips with Sooyoung unnie

 

The living room seems too crowded for all us, the 3 pack gathering is really a big crowd and with a few alpha’s around in one place the beta’s making sure to keep everything calm so they keep on pumping out calming pheromones, with the couches being occupied the other’s are sitting on the stairs while looking around feeling the tension in the air.

 

After 10 long minutes the 3 wolf were waiting for arrive, with a very confused faces.

 

“They tried to take my mate and their leader seems to plan to knot her…” I growled lowly, my pheromones coming out, I didn’t even bother looking at Grandpa and my unnie’s.

 

I felt Jessica keeps on looking at Tiffany with a frown on her face, and I know she’s trying to figure out something.

 

“…” Taeyeon unnie exclaimed before Sica unnie could even ask her what, Taeyeon unnie continued talking.

“Her scent it changing, like her body… she’s transforming but she’s not supposed to change until the full moon and she need to accept Jae’s wolf to change.” Taeyeon unnie looked at Grandpa.

 

“She accepted it already, and her body is preparing for the fully accept Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter