First Encounter

The Wolf Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Taeyeon's POV

"Tae have you sense anything suspicious?" asked Jessica who's running beside me.

"Nope" i shook my head at her

Were searching for the Lizama here in the forest, well more like patrolling, tomorrow morning we will start looking for the pattern's of the killings on the victims with Suho's help.

And as much as i like to get my hands on that Lizama to make it pay for what happen to my sister Jaehyun, but human's safety first, that's one of our rule in the pack and that's what i promised to Joonmyun and i always keep my words.

Yuri's with me and Sica, the 3 of us took the middle of the forest, while the others split up and took the remaining sides.

Yuri was running and jumping through the trees to take up a higher ground

While me and Jessica with our wolf form took the lower ground to search for anything that's out of ordinary.

"Jess do you thing Jae is mad at me?" i asked Jessica worriedly while running

"No, she understand what you did, besides your still the alpha" well her answer didnt help me.

"I mean is she mad because im being overprotective again"

Jessica stops running and shifts to her human form, i stops too and shift back to human form.

"Tae, yes your being overprotective, but it's because you love her and dont want her getting hurt again, i feel like that too"

"Hey why did the two of you stop?" Yuri jumped down between us

"Were just talking Yul" answered Jessica, Yuri look at the two of us

"Is it about Jae?" asked my bestfriend Yuri, even if she's a vampire our mortal enemy she's different, she started to follow me and join my pack ever since i save her from other vampire that wanted to kill her, now she's loyal to my pack and love everyone like their her own family.

"Tae's thinking that JaeJae is mad at her again" i look down and sigh, i remembered the last time Jae was mad at me, she was just only 13, and that time im treating her like a pup, always forbidding her to dangerous things. One day she wanted to join Yuri and Soo for a hunt, she told me she wanted to learn but i knew that that time if a vampire attack her she could die, so i told her no coz she's still young then she just snapped and snarled at me, she then stops talking to me afterwards, she only talk to me after 4weeks.

Its really hard when my baby sister ignores me.

"Tae buddy, i dont think she's mad, maybe upset, you know her, she always want to do difficult things"

"That's what i dont understand Yul, Jae is really different, you notice she still havent gotten her tattoo?, its still not appearing, me and Sica got it when we where 16 and she's 24 now, there is something really different about her, even grandpa know something, our baby sister is really different from other wolf" Jessica folded her arms in her chest.

"That's right, i remember Dad and grandpa talks about something related to Jae, i heard them talking when i was still 20."

"What did you heard Sica?" asked Yuri

"They said she-" before Sica could finish her words, the tree's move and a black figure jump through trees fast, passing the 3 of us.

"The hell! did anyone of you felt it's presense?" i asked the 2 of them

"NO!" shouted Sica

"That's the lizama! follow it!" i growled and shifts into my wolf form, and run after the Lizama, Sica followed me quickly while Yuri took the tree's again.

Damn that Lizama! i wont let you get away! 

 

Jaehyun's POV

I dont know what has gotten into me, why i suddenly decided to follow 'Fany's van towards a famous subdivision, i texted Yoona and told her to cover up for me for a while, and i'll tell her everything when we get home.

I couldnt explain it, there something inside me that told me to follow 'Fany' and wanted to see her face, to meet her. When i saw the van stops infront of a huge house, i stops my motorcycle too 300ft away from them, I get off the bike grab the keys and run towards the backyard of the house to hide, i listen to the conversation of 'Fany' and the girl inside the van.

"Fany-unnie, i'll pick you tomorrow at 7am okay?"

"Okay Joohyun-ah, goodnight" i heard the van door closed and the van moving away.

I took a sniff of the air to check if there's anyone in the house, i frowned when i notice that 'Fany' is living alone, i cant smell another people around her house, She also doesnt have a lot of neighbors.

I could hear her sighing and sense that she's sad, then as if were one i suddenly turned sad too

The heck is going on with me

She open the door and went inside, i follow her movements through the house by listening to her steps

Go Inside!

I heard someone spoke, i look around to try and find the source of the voice but i couldnt find anyone.

"What the" i frowned and shook my head.

Go inside pabo-ya! she's crying

"huh?" where the heck's that voice coming from, i shook my head again and tried to listen to 'Fany's, my eyes widen, she was indeed crying but why?.

Just go inside! you idiot!

This is weird, why am i hearing a voice. But what's weirder is im following what the voice said!, i shifts to my human-wolf form and started climbing the tree near a room, i jump towards the terrace and look inside.

"Crap, i think this is Fany'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter