D-12 pt.3 - A Step Closer

The Wolf Inside Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

When we arrived at the border of our territory, I quickly notice at least 6 vampire 3 werewolf on the field, I growled at the people in my group halting them, we stop at least 500 meters away from the intruder.

 

“Who are you?... what are you doing in our territory” i shifted to my human-wolf form and snarl at them, a vampire whose sitting on a rock turn towards me smirking.

 

“Ahh, yes the The leader of the Kim pack, Im Lucien” I squinted my eyes at him, baring my teeth.

 

Is he their leader?..

 

“What are you doing in our land!?” he laughed maniacally before pointing towards Yuri.

 

“I came for her and the one who beaten Jaejoong and Hara” Jessica growled angrily.

 

“Leave!” I growled at them angrily “Tsk tsk tsk… easy there mutt, I just want the traitors head and the one who beat my colleague’s” a threatening growl came from my sister as she shift to her human-wolf form. “I will not let you lay a hand on them! Leave our land!” the vampire sigh and stood up from the rock

“I know you will say that, but my master requested their heads so we will take it by force then” he smirk at me, his red eyes glowing.

 

Oh no you don’t bastard!....

 

I roar angrily charging towards him, he meet me half way grabbing my neck, I snarl at him kicking his stomach and creating a distance between us, he charge at me swing his right hand which I block easily, I grab his arm and throw him off my shoulder.

 

“Not bad mutt..” he get up immediately, brushing off the dirt in his shirt, I snarl at him putting my hands up, he chuckled dash towards me, his so quick I didn’t notice the punch coming, it hit me straight into my face sending me flying towards the rock.

 

“Aghh..” I didn’t have time to recover he quickly got beside me lifting me up by neck and smashing me towards the rock.

 

“Get up mutt” I growled at him and stood up, throwing punches at his way, landing one in his face that send him flying, when I look around I saw Jessica fighting two vampire too, the others are fighting hard as well.

 

“Aghhhh!!” Sooyoung’s scream caught my attention, when I look at her direction I saw her being pinned down by two vampire, my eyes widen.

“SOO!” I was about to dash to help her, when a tight grip on my neck stop me.

 

“Always pay attention to your enemy mutt!” I bare my teeth at him, he look at me smugly showing his fangs.

“I’ll end you then that traitor, after that I’ll end your whole family” i grab his hand that’s gripping my neck, snarling at him.

 

“I won’t let you!” he laughed and stare at me smirking “You can’t even stop me” I saw him preparing to bite my neck when a strong force slammed into him.

 

I feel on the ground and starts coughing, when I look up I saw my younger sister’s back, I could smell her anger and her stance is on defense.

 

Jaehyun…

 

She clenched her fist and a deafening roar escape , stopping everyone, making our wolves submit to her.

 

Is this the power of the true alpha? The roar of the Wolf King.

 

“YOU WILL LEAVE MY LAND!” she dashed forward grabbing the vampire that’s gripping my neck earlier, she punched him straight in his face, and I could hear his nose cracking.

 

“YOU BASTARD! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!” Jaehyun growled and tighten her grip on Lucien’s neck.

 

My sister chuckled and lean closer to his face “You can’t kill me” Lucien tried to break free from Jaehyun’s grip.

 

“My King will end all of you bastard!” Jaehyun growls and snap his neck before dumping him to the ground, she then turned her attention to the other vampires, when I took a glance at her face I could see her eyes is bright red.

 

Our enemies look at each other scared and starts backing away, Jessica quickly went to my side helping me stand.

 

“You okay Tae?” I nodded my head at her and look back at Jaehyun who’s walking slowly towards the enemy.

 

“Tell your King, I’m not scared of him and I don’t want to see any of you in my land coz I will end all of you!” after saying that she roared loudly making the enemy run.

 

“Wow… Jaehyun’s so strong” commented Sooyoung while leaning on Yuri, the latter scoffed at what Sooyoung said “I told you what she did to Jaejoong and Hara remember” Jaehyun stood up straight then took a glance at us.

 

Yes, she is, she’s becoming powerful.

 

Back in The Kim’s House.

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

Were still inside the secure room Yoona brought us in to hide, I keep on looking around the place while Seohyun and Yoona-ssi are talking then her eyes widen suddenly and she stood up abruptly, Even Minho-ssi sit up straight.

 

“What’s going on Yoona-ssi?, did something happen to Jaehyun” I asked her worriedly, she shook her head and smile at me. “No, it’s quite the opposite, I heard Jaehyun’s roar, and even from afar we can still feel her roars power.” She took her seat and look at me.

 

“A alpha’s roar is enough to submit beta and omega, but Jaehyun’s roar can make an alpha submit too” she points on a screen the shows outside the house, when I followed her finger I saw Victoria-ssi standing up and shaking her head.

 

Just how powerful is Jaehyun?, as I look at Victoria-ssi on the screen, I can see that she’s still stunned from Jaehyun’s roar..

 

Wooooahhh what’s that?

 

I whipped my head around after feeling a strong presence, I don’t know what’s happening but I felt like I need to be close to that presence, I feel my everything in my body is tingles.

 

Closing my eyes, I let myself be engulfed by that presence..

 

Back to The Kim’s Territory Border

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

As the last one of the enemy flees, I see Jaehyun standing in the rock that vampire Lucien was sitting on, I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter