- Trick or Treat - JUNGKOOK

THIS IS HALLOWEEN - BTS One-Shot Bundle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock behind him showed that it was already 10:30 pm. His friend Yoongi was sprawled across the bed in his dorm room. He actually fell asleep waiting for Jungkook to get ready.

He took one last glance in the mirror, fixing the Iron Man armor he had taken so long to put on, and kicked Yoongi's leg to wake him up.

„Yah! I'm done, let's head out!“ Jungkook yelled but Yoongi still refused to open his eyes. He grabbed one of his feet and pulled him down a little. With a groan he rolled off of the bed, straightened out his grim reaper costume and threw him an annoyed glance.

„You know, Yoongi, don't you think you look a little too realistic, pulling off a scary glance like that?“ he joked, and his friend snapped the back of his head. „Let's just go. We're late already“ he grumbled and Jungkook followed him out into the hall.

It was an annual tradition that the whole campus transformed into Halloween Town on October 31st. And coming along to that, almost everyone held a Halloween party. Yoongi and Jungkook were on their way to the house of the biggest sorority our Uni had. They were known for throwing the best partys.

The campus was really crowded, and music came blasting from everywhere. Some of the buildings and trees around were already wrapped in tons of toilet paper and students in costumes were everywhere.

As soon as they crossed the threshold to the sorority house, the bass of the music boomed through his whole body and he felt his mood lift. Just a few seconds later, someone handed them red cups filled with something that smelled like booze. Yoongi and him exchanged a look and his friend shrugged, lifting the plastic cup to his lips and took a sip.

The people at the party were dressed in the usual costumes. The girls were dressed as y cats, y bunnies, y police officers. The guys were dressed as Batman, football players, and somebody even came as a 'One Night Stand'. His eyes scanned the crowd for a while, taking sips from his drink and hoping that he would make it home, and not wake up somewhere on the campus. Not like that happened before.

Soon, Jungkook's dear friend was nowhere to be found, so he decided to join the people on the dance floor for a while. Everybody was having a blast – including himself.

After a while, a girl hr knew from classes pulled him upstairs with her. He didn't quite know what was going on, but as they walked through one of the doors, a bunch of people sat in a circle on the floor, a bottle placed in the middle of them.

Jungkook sighed at the sight of it. He really wasn't in the mood to play stupid games with people he didn't know. He was just about to turn around to leave again, when something caught his eye.

A girl was sitting in the circle. But different from the rest, she didn't seem happy at all. A gloomy look darkened her face and the way her cheeks were flushed, it seemed like she had a little more alcohol in her system than you would guess.

He didn't notice that he was staring, until her head turned and she faced him, an annoyed glaze in her eyes. A tug on Jungkook's sleeve ripped his glance off of that girl and back to his friend from school, who looked at him quizzically. “Jungkook, are you coming, or what?”

He nodded and let her pull him to the ground, where he sat next to her, and one of her friends, who had her eyes all over him. He shivered a little inside and tried to ignore her.

This game was basically an adult version of Seven minutes in Heaven. The girl and the boy the bottle points at, got 7 minutes of privacy in a dark closet to do what ever came to their drunk minds.

Jungkook was actually pretty lucky to not have the bottle pointing at him. He actually wasn't in the mood for any of this. He just stayed to find out more of that mysterious girl. Every now and then, his eyes wandered over to her. It wasn't just her costume that fascinated him – a fantastic replica of Pepper Potts, the girl at Iron Man's side – but she seemed like she did not want to be in her place as well.

Suddenly, her eyes locked with his and he felt a little busted. It took him a lot of courage to not break the eye contact with her. He tried a smile, and the corners of twitched up a little.

As the crowd started yelling like crazy the next second, Jungkook jumped in his place and tried to figure out what was going on. First, he saw the girl being shaken by the boy next to her. Her eyes were big in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter