- Movie Night - JIMIN

THIS IS HALLOWEEN - BTS One-Shot Bundle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For half a week, Jimin had been cursing himself for ever agreeing on a horror movie marathon with you. On Halloween. The scariest night in the whole year.

He knew you really liked that kind of movies, so he foolishly promised to get snacks and come to your place at 10 pm. It took him roughly around 10 minutes to walk to your place, but it was already enough for him. Mist was on the streets and there were scarily dressed people everywhere. Jimin would never admit to it in front of you, but he was an actual scaredy cat.

Clutching to the bags of chips the whole way, he let out a sigh of relief when he was finally reaching your house. A cold shiver ran down his back as he looked around. Across the street, somebody had set up horrible decorations and scary sound were blasting from the front yard. The street light seemed unusually greenish, tinting the whole street in a mysterious glow Jimin didn't like at all.

He quickly rang the doorbell and balanced on the balls of his feet impatiently for you to open the front door. When you finally ripped it open, you caught him off guard as you yelled „Boo!“ into his face. To your amusement, he jumped like a little kid, his features pulled into a grimace of fear.

„Don't you...ever do that again!“ he hissed in between breathing heavily, his hand at his heart. You laughed at his surprised face, and waved him into your house.

The two of you had been in the same group of friends for a while now, but this was the first time hanging out by yourselves. You had talked poor Jimin into this movie night for days, until he finally gave up and agreed. You were glad that everybody else had made plans for Halloween already but Jimin. You lowkey had a crush on him, and thought that this was the perfect opportunity to get to know him a little better.

And you smiled when you noticed that he even dressed up. He wore a priest costume, which wasn't anything special by itself, but his bright red hair made it look devilish. A smile crossed your face, but you bit your cheek quickly, shoving him up the stairs to your room.

„You dressed up“ you noted as he put the snacks down on your bed. Jimin nodded in response and admired your Halloween decorations with his mouth open. „Yeah, uh, I did. Do you...like it?“ he asked hesitantly, pulling at his black robe.

„Sure I do!“ you replied with a wink, squeezing his cheeks. You couldn't deny the butterflies in your stomach, though.

„Why aren't you wearing a costume?“ he said reproachfully, blowing up his cheeks so you would let go of them. You scoffed, pointing at your outfit. Black boots, black ripped tights and a black dress. „I am, duh! Just think of me as a 21st century version of the grim reaper!“

Jimin drew his eyes together, giving you a look with a mix of emotions in his eyes. „You're scary. And kind of weird.“ You giggled a little and slung your arm around your friend. „But that's why you like me, right?“ „I guess...“ he mumbled and let himself plop down on your bed.

„So, I have a bunch of movies. Which one do you want to watch first?“ you asked, holding up a stack of DVD cases. Jimin shrugged. He didn't care much, because he was really afraid already. But he played it off coolly. You sighed at his more than vague answer and held the cases under his nose. „Fine! Close your eyes then and pick one randomly.“

Jimin did as you said, pinched his eyes shut tightly and, with shaking hands, pulled one movie out of the bunch.

“Perfect!” you screeched and clapped your hands. “Not a classic, but good to start with.” Jimin slowly opened his eyes again and read the title on the cover. Paranormal Activity. In a second to none, all color disappeared from his face and he regretted every decision he made revolving around this. “Are you okay?” you asked, a little worried at the color of your friend's face, but he nodded and motioned for you to start the movie.

Jimin felt a little awkward sitting on your bed. You were already cuddled deep into your pillows with your hand deep into the bag of chips, where Jimin was still sitting stiffly on the edge of your bed. It drove you mad, so you pulled him back by the collar of his priest costume. “Come on, preacher. Do God a favor and relax a little. Enjoy the film.”

Actually, there was nothing that Jimin wanted more than crawl under the blanket and cuddle up to you and hugging one of those pillows tightly. But he still wouldn't admit that he was beyond scared. He couldn't handle movies where the gore was obvi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter