- Beware Of Bad Luck - HOSEOK (FINAL)

THIS IS HALLOWEEN - BTS One-Shot Bundle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Halloween night, you and your boyfriend Hoseok decided to leave your friend's party early. Both of your were tired from college and you wished nothing more than to just spent a lazy night on the sofa with take out food and a bunch of movies.

„Did you enjoy the party?“ Hoseok asked as he slung his arm around your waist, pulling you tighter to him. You just arrived at his apartment and were targeting your boyfriend's bedroom to change into something more comfortable. “Yeah, it was fun. But I'm glad that we're alone now.” He let out a low chuckle and kissed the top of your hair. “I know, right?”

Hoseok kindly gave you a hand to peel yourself out of your dress, his cool fingertips tracing along the skin on your sides. A giggle escaped your lips as he traced small kisses up and down your neck, and you gently pushed him away. “Let's change and order food. I'm starving!” A small pout appeared on his lips, but it soon got replaced by a bright smile. “Whatever you ask for.”

The two of you were dating for about half a year now, and his apartment became your second home. You had your own mug, your own toothbrush, and in his closet, you even had a whole section for your clothes.

After changing into your Pjs and brushing the glitter hairspray out of your hair, you let yourself fall on the sofa next to Hoseok, who immediately put an arm around you. “I ordered Chinese” he informed you and you nodded, pushing your face to his chest. “I hope they hurry” your muffled voice came from his chest and you felt your face vibrate as he chuckled beneath you.

While you were waiting, you were zapping through the channels of the TV, but didn't find anything to your liking. A little frustrated, a frown appeared on you face, which your boyfriend noticed. He never liked seeing you in a bad mood, so he tried his best to cheer you up. “Do you want me to make you a snack until the food's here?” he offered and you sighed. It always made your heart jump a little when he was being courteous like that. You placed a kiss on his cheek, but shook your head. “Nah, I'll be fine.”

Just a few minutes later, the door bell rang and Hoseok went to get it. You stretched your arms up over your head like a kitten and went to the kitchen to get glasses. As you returned, the apartment was smelling like food already, and your stomach started grumbling. “Ah, it smells so good” you exclaimed, causing Hoseok to laugh.

You knelt around the table as you were eating. To your surprise, it tasted even better than it smelled. After finishing up, he handed you one of the fortune cookies that came along with it. “Let's do it at the same time!” you suggested, holding the fragile cookie in between both thumbs and index fingers. He nodded and counted down. “Three...two...one.” Two crackling sounds emerged from the cookies and your pulled the little note out from it.

“Beware of bad luck” you read out loud. Hoseok turned his note around and snorted. “I have the exact same one. Cheap.” You scoffed and shove the delicious cookie into your mouth. “Well,” you mumbled with your full mouth, “at least it tastes good.”

As the two of you were bringing the food containers in the kitchen, a cold shiver ran down your spine. It had gotten cold all of a sudden. Maybe you should grab one of your boyfriend's hoodies after cleaning up. You were about to throw away your leftovers, when Hoseok bumped into you by mistake. The container in your hand fell, and the jajangmyeon landed directly onto your shirt.

“Ew” you pouted and pulled the fabric off of your skin. “Gross” he agreed, but burst out into laughter a second later. He squeezed both of your cheeks together and grinned at you. “Who's my little pig, huh?” he asked in a high-pitched voice, and you giggled at how ridiculous he sometimes got. “Me, I guess. I'm gonna go change. Can you put that away?” you said with your cheeks still squeezed together. Hoseok gently placed a kiss on your fish mouth, but let go of you. “Sure.”

Pulling the shirt over your head, you entered the bedroom again and opened the closet. You threw the ruined shirt into the laundry basket and grabbed one of Hoseok's cozy hoodies and put it on. It smelled fantastically like him and you closed your eyes for a second and enjoyed the moment.

As you were about to shut the closet again, something way back in it caught your attention.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter