- Alien Boy - TAEHYUNG

THIS IS HALLOWEEN - BTS One-Shot Bundle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hallway you were standing in was packed. It was filled over and over with elementary schoolers, waiting to go out for trick or treating.

Every kid was dressed up in costumes, and everyone held tote bags or little, pumpkin-shaped buckets in their tiny hands, waiting for the high school students to lead their little groups around the streets.

You were standing in the middle of the hall, watching the other kids joke around as you were waiting to be assigned to a group of students. As you saw a teacher approaching you, you adjusted the hat of your witch costume and put on your friendliest smile.

“(Y/N)!” the teacher called out, pointing at the bunch of kids behind you. “This group is too big for one person, but too small to be divided into two. Your reinforcement will be here any second” she joked, and pointed over to the booth that handed out the bags for the children. “He's a new student, so take good care of him, alright?”

You nodded, but your gaze fixed the brown flash of hair your teacher had pointed out. You had heard that you had a new student, but you were in none of his courses. You knew his name, though.

The boy turned around, flashing a bright smile that showed all of his teeth. He waved over to you and the teacher next to you, and you watched his hair bop up and down as he was walking towards you. He was dressed up as a pirate, with an eye patch on his left eye, and a pirate hat stuck under his arm.

“Taehyung” the teacher started and pointed at you. “This is (Y/N). The two of you will guide one group together. Try to be friends, yes?” She smiled at him, then at you. Both of them nodded, and she left.

“I'm Kim Taehyung” he introduced himself and held out his hand. You shook it, and returned his contagious smile. “My name is (Y/N). It's nice to meet you.”

Taehyung nodded and handed you a bag for your candy. The rest, he gave to the kids of our group. “Are you guys excited?” he asked them, and they replied with loud cheering. “Yeah, me, too! Let's go!” Again, your group cheered, rowed up in pairs and started marching to the exit. Next to you, Taehyung turned to you and placed his pirate hat on top of his head, snapping his chin in the children's direction.

You haven't been trick or treating since you've been in grade 8 but being around the kids and the new student let your inner kid show. At first, you were really hesitant. Just watching the kids go from door to door, collecting candy and watching them cheer loudly when the people gave out the good candy.

It seemed that Taehyung was really good with kids. When somebody cried or fell back behind, he would always take care of them, joking around and telling them some ghost stories appropriate for their age.

Maybe it was because he was still a kid himself, you thought.

As you had approached the first door, you laughed at him because he stood with the children to collect candy. You found it quite amusing and, somehow, really adorable.

“Don't you think you're a little too old for this?” you had asked him. As an answer, he had unwrapped a lolly and stuck it in between his teeth, flashing his teeth in a smile once again. “You're only as old as you feel” he had explained. “And the candy is great!”

At the next few doors, you watched him with a smile on your face. Taehyung was so undeniably himself that you were actually really amazed by it. It wasn't common to meet people like him, and you thanked your teacher for pairing you up with him for this.

Half an hour later, you had let him talk you into trick or treating as well. You stood with the group, holding your bag open to collect all different kinds of bonbons, chocolates or other treats.

“See? It's fun, isn't it?” Taehyung asked you, and you chuckled a little. Before answering, you shove a delicious toffee in your mouth and let it melt on your tongue. “It is fun” you admitted.

A while later, you let the ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter