- Pumpkin Spice - JIN

THIS IS HALLOWEEN - BTS One-Shot Bundle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was October 31, and Jin was sitting at his kitchen counter, nervously tapping his fingers on the surface.

You were supposed to arrive at his place solid 30 minutes ago and he had no idea where you were. Trying to distract himself from the long wait, his eyes started scanning the room.

On the counter next to him stood a plate with cookies Jin made since he had the day off. The whole room smelled like pumpkin spice, due to the candle he had placed on the table. In the window, a Halloween fairy light gave off an orange glow that reflected in the glass. Everything was decorated neatly in a Halloween and general autumn theme and next to Jin, two giant pumpkins sat on the counter, waiting to be carved.

Jin let out a loud groan and threw his head back, staring at the ceiling. “Where are you, (Y/N)?” he mumbled. A second later, though, the door bell rang and his head snapped up, an exited glow in his eyes. He jumped off of the stool swiftly and went to open the front door. There was a certain bouncing in his steps that revealed that he was beyond glad to see you.

As he ripped open the door, you jumped into his face, wearing a creepy Halloween mask. A scream escaped his mouth and he jumped back a little, causing you to break into laughter.

“Don't ever do that again!” Jin let out in between breathing hardly. “I think I'm going to get a heart attack.”

You were still giggling a little, but you stepped inside the apartment and pushed the door into the lock. “Don't be a girl about this, I was just making fun” you explained and ruffed Jin's hair. The way his cheeks were flushed lightly, you couldn't but smile to yourself. Jin was the cutest and most handsome person you had ever met.

You followed him inside the kitchen, and immediately, the delicious scent of pumpkin-spice hit your nose. “Mh, that smalls nice” you noticed and set you bag on the counter and let Jin help you out of your coat.

“Do you want to drink anything?” Jin offered, putting your coat over the back rest of a chair. “Do you have anything that goes along with this amazing candle?” you asked and a grin spread on his lips. “Now that you mention it, I can make us some nice pumpkin-spice lattes. Interested?” You nodded and put your thumb up.

As Jin was preparing your hot beverages, you strolled towards the humongous, orange Pumpkins that sat on the counter. “I bet these buddies weigh a solid 5 kilos each” you joked, giving one of them a big smack.

“They do! You should have seen me carry them to my car” he said, putting off his best act to sound really over-dramatic. “I bet you looked like such a man!” you grinned. “You would win that” he joked, handing you a steaming mug filled with a heavenly smelling latte.

The two of you sat at the table for a while, enjoying the nice scents and the autumn-y atmosphere that filled the room. Outside, the sun was slowly setting, dipping the outside into a pretty shade of gold. You loved the fall. It made you want to snuggle under a nice blanket with a hot chocolate and a good book.

“Do you already know what you're going to carve into your pumpkin?” Jin asked you, ripping you out of your thoughts. You faced him and smiled at him over the edge of your mug. “Maybe your face?” you suggested and Jin snorted. “Well, that's going to be the world's most beautiful pumpkin then.” You rolled your eyes and hit his arm playfully.

A while later, you were both standing at the kitchen counter, your hands deep into the pumpkins, digging out the flesh. “Ah, this is so gross” you complained and held the stinking intestines away from you, dumping it in the bucket that stood in between Jin and you. He agreed with you, his handsome face twisted into a grimace of disgust.

An idea formed in your mind and you grinned to yourself. You took a big handful of the pumpkin flesh and, without a warning, threw it directly in Jin's face. He gasped and his jaw dropped. “Oh no, you didn't” he hissed, his eyes fixing you with a glance that told you to run. And so you did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter