- I Want Your Bite - NAMJOON

THIS IS HALLOWEEN - BTS One-Shot Bundle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stood in front of your best friend Areum's huge floor to ceiling mirror and pulled at the hem of your dress. Behind you, you heard her scoff at your costume.“Red riding hood? Really?“ she mocked, and you turned around, rolling your eyes at her.

„It's a classic“ you protested, but you had to admit that her Harley Quinn costume looked much cooler than yours. „If you ask me“ she said, shrugging her shoulders, „it's old-fashioned. But you do you.“

You sighed and plopped down on your friend's bed, taking one of the Bloody Mary's Areum had just prepared. You let out a small moan after taking a sip of the drink, running the tip of your tongue over your lips. “That's delicious!” “I know, right?” she gave back and the two of you raised your glasses. “To a great night!”

You were invited to the Halloween party of one of your mutual friend. Her parents were on a trip and the party would be huge. She knew a lot of people, since her family was kind of rich. When you arrived at the huge rooftop apartment, your mouth gaped open.

Fake cobwebs were everywhere and already in the hallway of the floor she was living on, greenish light tinted the walls and scary music was coming from speakers on the ceiling. “Wow” Areum breathed, and you agreed by simply nodding.

You pushed the door bell button and it didn't take long for somebody to open the door. None of them new that person, but as much as you could tel, the party was going good already. “C'mon!” Areum beamed, grabbing your wrist and pulling you into the apartment.

The decorations inside were even better than outside. The light was dim with colored highlights everywhere, in the kitchen a wall was covered with a plastic sheet and fake blood was smeared all over it. A lot of different, spooky drinks and snacks stood on the cooking island and the plastic cups had spiderwebs on them.

In the living room, the music was blasting loudly and the room was packed with dancing people. You were greeted by some of your friends from college and, when you saw somebody waving at you from the corner of the room, Areum and you made your way over to your group of friends.

“How's the party so far?” Areum asked and they assured us, that it was amazing. You fell into chit-chat about the latest gossip and boys. Your best friend was just complaining that thee weren't any cute boys, when somebody tapped her shoulder. You sighed when you made the person out as her ex. Even though Areum always told you that she hated him, you knew she still had feelings for him. “I'll be right back!” she promised you, touching your back lightly.

Half an hour later, you there was still no sight of her. You were a little annoyed as you sat on an armchair by yourself, scanning the room for what felt like the twentieth time. But there was n sign of her.

Out of nowhere, a shiver, that made your whole body hair stand up, ran over your whole body. Assuming somebody had opened wither the front or the balcony door, you turned around, but everything was closed tightly. Even all the windows. A strange feeling developed in the pit of your stomach, but you decided to shake it off since everyone else seemed normal.

You felt a little out of place by yourself, though, and decided to finally go and look for Areum. Squeezing through the masses of people in the apartment, you tried to catch a glimpse at your friend, but there was nothing. A lot of ty costumes, bu no Harley Quinn. You tried reaching for your phone inside your little basket, but due to the people bumping into you, it turned out to be a little difficult. When the tips of your fingers finally around it, the cold shivers shook your body again, and, without thinking, you snapped your head around.

Behind you, a boy stood just a step away from you, peeking over your shoulders. “Can I help you?” he asked friendly and a wide smile that showed all of his teeth – including his fake fangs – appeared on his lips. You shook your hand and triumphantly held up your phone. “Just found what I was looking for.”

You looked at each other for a few more moments, but none of you said a word. For some reason, even if you would have wanted, no words would come over your lips. You started to freak a little, but calmed yourself, blaming it on the alcohol you had. Instead, you took a few glances at the boy.

He wore a casual, cliché Dracula costume with blood running down his lips and he wore red contact lenses along with it. His skin must have been covered with white make-up, because he looked really pale. His light blonde hair was gelled back strictly, but his bright smile was so charming that it made up for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter