Harry Potter and the Romantic Woes of Jihyo

That Time they Fell in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Harry Potter and the Romantic Woes of Jihyo

 

 

 

The red liquid in the glass bottle seems to glow and seems to be burning a hole onto Jihyo’s palms. “And, why would you give this to me?” She raises a brow at her friend, Kwangso.

Kwangso scoffs. “Because I’m a good friend.” He shoves a handful of biscuit into his mouth. The ceiling of the great hall is starting to dim down with stars starting to dot the sky. There are only a few more students hanging around, mostly from the Gryffindor table.

“Well, I don’t want it,” she shoves the glowing bottle at Kwangso, almost dropping it in the process.

“Rude.” He takes another biscuit and lazily bites it. “It’s not really a love potion. Well, it is. But like different. Whoever takes a sip will have a vision of the person they truly love. It’s all the craze in London.”

Jihyo opens to say something but is unable to form her thoughts. Instead, she gathers her books, some parchment and her wand. She was so focused on her packing that she didn’t see another person standing across the table until they spoke.

“Professor Snape is mad, I’m sure he is.”

Jihyo looks up a blush already creeping up her neck before she can properly register the person.

Kwangso laughs. “Shhh, Snape is Jihyo’s favourite Gary, you better watch it.”

“Evening Jihyo,” Gary’s grin directly at her.

Jihyo nods in acknowledgement. She feels those stupid butterflies fluttering inside of her and she wishes she can disapparate from the hall. Jihyo continues to pack her things into her bag avoiding eye contact as much as she can.

But, in her horror Kwangso has taken out the red potion out of nowhere. “Gary, wanna try?”

“NO!” Jihyo bellows, a few people stopping to look at their direction. “I-I mean, it doesn’t work, Kwangso probably didn’t b-brew it-“

“One way to find out,” Gary winks at her as he takes the bottle.

“It tells you who you like. Have you done it before? Yeah? Do you know who yours is?” Kwangso asks with a curious smile.

Gary uncork the glowing bottle and takes a sniff. “Yeah, I do, mate. Kwangso, this smells bloody awful.”

“You better not-“ Jihyo starts but Gary w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter