It should have been me

That Time they Fell in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It should have been me

 

 

The news that Gary was married came from her manager. Jihyo laughs thinking it was a joke but when her manager showed her Gary’s Instagram page, Jihyo chokes on something that resembles a sob. “What! That punk, didn’t even bother telling us!” She exclaims, ignoring the forming lump in .

Her manager chuckles at the mock anger Jihyo is portraying. “You didn’t hear from him at all?”

Jiho shakes her head unable to speak. She forces a yawn. “I’m tired. I’ll read the scripts tomorrow and text you.” The manager nods in agreement and was out of the door in a heartbeat.

Jihyo slams the door shut and slides down on the floor, tears flowing freely. She brushes her tears angrily. Why is she crying? Why does she feel so angry? It’s not like she was dating Gary in real life. They’re business partners, that’s all there is. She’s only crying because that jerk didn’t bother calling, Jihyo tells herself over and over again.

More tears comes. Jihyo knows that was lie. It was the lie she’s been coaxing herself for years. She knows why she’s crying but admitting it to herself is too hard and too painful. All this time she knew, everyone knew. The chance is gone…forever.

This thought make her shake in agony. Forever is a longtime. Jihyo quickly realize that even in another life, in another planet, or even in other galaxies, she was not meant to be with Kang Gary.

They missed out. They wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter