Let's Text

That Time they Fell in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s Text

 

 

Gary looks at his phone one last time before sending it.

6:00am: Nice taping today, Jihyo-ah!

He didn’t put down the phone expecting Jihyo to reply back. She doesn’t. Not until four hours later.

10:30am: Oppa kekeke yes! Sorry for the late reply, I’m with my brother. I’ll see you next week, oppa!

Although her reply is simple, Gary grins, he re-reads the text several times almost hearing her voice saying it in person. “I want to slap that grin off of your face, hyung.” Donghon says from behind.

“Shut up.”

 

 

2:30pm: Look at this oppa, I’m seeing you everywhere. Jjang!

Gary sees the text at about midafternoon during one his recording session. He smiles when he opens the picture Jihyo sent. It was a billboard of his face.

2:40pm: I’m handsome?

Gary sends the simple message and takes a sip of his coffee. Not expecting for Jihyo to reply so soon, he gets back to the studio, his heart feeling light for some reason.

2:45pm: Yes oppa, but I don’t like you smoking.

Gary sees the text when he was outside the studio with a cigarette in his hand. He re-reads the text from Jihyo over and over again and in the end he drops the stick at the nearby trash.

 

 

5:00am: Why you not here Jihyo-ah!!

5:01am: kekekeke, someone looks like you.

5:30am: Jongkook hyung is drunk, photo, I’ll show sfna

Gary wakes up the next day with the worst hangover he has ever had. He crawls to his window and shuts the curtain with a swift hand. Keeping his eyes closed, he feels his way back into his bed and curls into his comforter. He almost reaches sleep when he hears his phone beeps.

12:30pm: Jongkook oppa says he will murder you. I sent the photo to everyone! Enjoy the hangover.

He scrolls up and stops at the texts he had sent last night and groans.

1:00pm: I’m sorry! Was too drunk!! J

He hits send and falls asleep for a good ten hours.

1:10pm: It’s okay, oppa! I’ll see you in five days.

 

 

It’s been five days since the back and forth communication with Jihyo. But today, Jihyo is busy filming some commercial and hasn’t been texting him. Gary doesn’t want to admit it –out loud- but he is missing Jihyo’s text. Yes, it’s s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter