Crush

That Time they Fell in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crush

'Episode 318'

 

 

 

The producer instructs Gary to call Jihyo first so that they don’t have to do too much editing afterwards. He feels an impulse to explain that it was his initial intention to call Jihyo first anyway and that he didn’t need telling. Instead of voicing his (surprising) frustration towards the producer, he did as he was told and scrolls through his contact to find Jihyo’s name.

He looks around the studio and feels a flutter of nervousness seeing his own music team lounging around, waiting. The dialing tone on the other line makes Gary jump. It’s not like this is the first time he had called Jihyo before. It isn’t. He had done it before. But, his team is making him nervous. 

“Oppa?”

Gary unconsciously swallows the saliva that had suddenly appeared in his throat that is somehow clogging his air pipe. Out of habit, he greets, “Song Jihyo?”

“Yes?”

Gary struggles to hold the two phones near each other and more so with trying to keep his heart rate down. He hopes this conversation ends soon. “Where are you?” Gary inwardly flinch. This could be the worst phone call. Ever. Gary’s eyes quickly darts around the room to check any sign of manic laughter from his friends and staff. Finding none, he sighs.

“I met with Crush.” 

Gary’s eyes widen. “You’re with him?”

“Yes.” He hears Jihyo giggle on the phone. Gary wanted to hang up. Jihyo laughing, no, giggling, is the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter