PSL

That Time they Fell in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PSL

 

 

 

Jihyo set her laptop down on the table and sift through her bag for the charger. She pulls it out sharply almost knocking down the chair beside her. Her eyes roam the walls quickly and plugs in the charger once she found the circuit.

She sighs pressing the button of her laptop until it blinks to life. This twenty page psychology paper will be the death her. Jihyo mentally kicks herself for procrastinating. She shouldn’t have went on that camping trip with her brother, Kwangso. Ugh.

After an hour of self-loathing, in Jihyo’s relief her brain starts to focus. A sentence here, a google search there. An unfamiliar confidence sets in her stomach making her think that she might actually get a good mark on this paper.

She smirks. Might even get an A-.

“A pumpkin spice latte for Jihyo,” she hears someone shout. Jihyo looks up hearing her name. She doesn’t move knowing she hasn’t ordered anything.

“Pumpkin spice for Jihyo,” the girl behind the counter yells.

Jihyo walks to the counter, confuse. “Um. That’s me but-“

“That’s for me!” A guy calls out from across the Starbucks. “Just went to the bathroom,” he explains to the barista once he was closer.

Jihyo looks at him incredulously. “Your name is Jihyo?”

The guy smiles at her showing his pearly white teeth. “No. But can I tell you a secret?” Jihyo rolls her eyes but nods anyway. “It’s my pickup line. I really like the na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter