Wonshik’s normal day of nursery

Everyday Life of VIXX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello, my dear readers. I'm sorry for no update since Christmas. Didn't realize it was that long ago.... but here is Wonshikkie's chapter. Enjoy~~~

Wonshik liked to think of himself as a normal, everyday, regular boy. He didn’t have any crazy ideas of playing house like his hyung, Hakyeon. He didn’t always want to cuddle with Hyuk or Hongbin (okay… he’ll admits it…maybe sometimes…) like Taekwoon hyung. All Wonshik liked to do was sleep with his favorite Jaehwan hyung and play.

 

Wonshik wasn’t someone who stayed up all night playing games. He just liked to explore his taste in music, mainly composing. He wanted to grow up and create music or become a singer, maybe be a group with his friends as well. So before that time came, he was busy trying to learn to write.

 

He wasn’t successful… as of course he was only 6 years old, but he did the best he could for a 6 year old. He just wrote poems (hey, don’t judge, I’m only 6 and not a genius!) and tried to be as creative as he could.

 

On the way to the nursery, Wonshik was feeling sleepy

 

“I don’t understand why I’m sleepy… I sleep and I’m not up that late… am I?” Wonshik just mumbled all the way to the nursery. “Bye Mom, see you soon!” Wonshik said absent-mindedly. He was still mumbling when he walked into the classroom and sat down.

 

“HYUNNNGG~~!! HIIIIIII :D want to go play on the swings before school starts?” Hyuk popped up behind his hyung while tugging on his sleeve. Wonshik didn’t hear Hyuk and just kept mumbling to himself. He couldn’t for the life of him figure out why he’s so sleepy whenever he’s at the nursery. He sleeps after writing for a few minutes every night…

 

“HYUUUUUUNNNGGGG!!! Wonshik hyung???? Hellloooooooo in thereeee~” Hyuk jumped on his hyung.  He didn’t any reaction, not even when he waved his hand in front of Wonshik’s eyes. Hyuk didn’t know what was going on with his hyung… so he just clung onto his hyung and played. He entertained himself, acting and playing out King Kong.

 

Meanwhile, Jaehwan walks in soon after and sees a weird sight. He just stood in the doorway looking and wondering what on earth was happening. His Wonshik was staring off into space and mumbling while Hyuk was climbing and acting like… an ape (what on earth? Thought Jaehwan) on Wonshik.

 

Jaehwan probably stood there for a good minute before the others came. They were wondering why Jaehwan didn’t go inside the classroom. He’s usually there talking and entertaining whom ever got there first… but he’s standing outside…. “Weird,” they thought.

 

That is until they saw what Jaehwan was looking and gaping at…. Wonshik sitting still and Hyuk climbing and acting like an ape or something on Wonshik…. They had no idea what was happening and didn’t want to know.

 

“HYUNGS! HIIIII~~~!!!” Hyuk yelled loudly when he spotted them. This startled Wonshik, he didn’t know when Hyuk got here and why he was so close to Wonshik’s ear. Hyuk continued to cling to Wonshik while waving and acting like an ape.

 

“Hyuk can you get off me please? I think I’m a little deaf from before…” Wonshik asked Hyuk.

 

“Oh sorry hyungie. Mama, Papa, Binnie or Hwannie hyung, help?”

 

After getting Hyuk down from Wonshik, they all went outside to play. Wonshik stayed where he was, he was still thinking. Jaehwan wondered what Wonshik was thinking so hard about…

 

“Wonshikkie, whatcha thinking so hard about?” Jaehwan asked “You don’t want to get a headache from all that thinking now do you?”

 

“Hmmm…. Oh I was wondering why I’m always sleepy whenever I come to the nursery. I know I’m suppose to sleep when mom puts me to bed, but sometimes I’m up for a few minutes to try to compose some songs/poems and then I fall asleep. So I’m not sleepy at all. But when I’m here… I’m sleeping all the time.” Wonshik confided in his hyung.

 

Jaehwan didn’t know how to respond. Usually Wonshik wasn’t so deep… but sometimes he has his moments. He’s usually (sometimes) wiser than his age.

 

“Maybe it’s because you’re comfortable here. It’s a nice, safe, warm and comfy environment, so it’s only natural to feel at home here and fall asleep.” Jaehwan replied.

 

“Ooohhh, that makes sense. The nursery is so comfortable, I feel like it’s another home away from home. I’ve never felt like it’s a strange place.”

 

“Yep, it’s like a home. Somewhere where we all come to play for a few hours then go home. Now come on Shikkie, no more mumbling to yourself, lets go play with the other okay?”

 

“KK hyung. Let’s go. I want to try be active today and not sleep!” Wonshik exclaimed and silently made it his goal today to stay awake the whole day.

 

Jaehwan just shook his head, his donsaengs were adorable sometimes… who is he kidding; they’re adorable all the time. He wondered how long Wonshik would be awake today.

 

All the kids played to their hearts content. Hongbin and Hyuk were tired out after a few hours of playing and were soon asleep in each other’s arms with Taekwoon cuddling them.

 

Wonshik wanted to spend time with his friends. He didn’t always want to sleep. So he tried to stay awake with any method he could. He colored, he read books, sang, ran around the playground a few… a lot of times. He tried his best to stay awake. --- But that didn’t last very long when the teacher dimmed the lights for the others that have fallen asleep.

 

“Wonshik, come sleep. Let’s take a nap. I promise to wake you up when I’m awake so we can play with everyone.” Jaehwan whispered towards Wonshik.

 

“B…But… hyung… you know deep I sleep. I won’t be able to wake up and then I’ll have wasted another day sleeping. I want to play with you guys…”

 

“It’s okay Shikkie. I’ll wake you up; I’ll use every method I could think of and somehow get you to wake up. You won’t miss another day today okay? Now come on, let’s take a nap.”
 

Wonshik reluctantly went to Jaehwan’s side and lied down. He didn’t want to sleep, he tried to fight it, but his hyung was soft, warm and comfy. He was soon snoring away in a deep sleep.

 

“Silly boy, he doesn’t realize that he’s always sleeping cause he’s comfy with us, we’re all his second home and always makes him feel safe. I hope I can wake up later though… he’s tough to wake up…” Jaehwan thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter