Happy Halloween everyone~~

Everyday Life of VIXX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Photos are not mine at all!! They will have proper credit and proper proof of who's credit and artist it is, as well as where I got it and who sent it to me. I don't take credit for the photos at all, and am only using them to depict Halloween as they are nice pictures. The purpose of the pictures is only for that use and nothing else.

October 31, Halloween, the day where kids could dress up as any character they wanted and collect candy. Also the day where they were allowed to eat as much candy as they wanted. Although this wasn’t typically what Halloween was about, kids didn’t know about the history of it. But they did know that it consisted of dressing up and getting as much candy as they can.

That didn’t exclude the Vixx babies, they were all excited to dress up and show off their costume to their friends.

Hakyeon=Mummy, Taekwoon=Vampire, Jaehwan=Werewolf, Wonshik=Witch, Hongbin=Frankenstein, Hyuk=Krongie

You would think it would be a typical Halloween, where the kids come in dressed in their costumes showing off and having a party. But there is nothing normal about a Vixx Halloween party at all. Especially when you have Hyukkie dressed as a baby dinosaur, and Hakyeon gushing over how cute they all look in their costumes.

 

“Good morning Teacher. Happy Halloween!” Hakyeon greeted the teacher as soon as he walked into the classroom. He spotted Leo sitting and saw that he was dressed up as well.

 

“Leeeoooooooo, come here. Let me see what you are?? Omooo, omoooo omooo, are you a vampire? Why? You should have told me you were going to be a vampire, then I could have been one to and we would match and…. (Jaehwan walks into the classroom) OHHH, look at you Jaehwannie, let me see. Come here.”

 

Taekwoon shook his head and rolled his eyes at the same time. He left while Hakyeon’s attention was somewhere else. He knew Hakyeon would be all over the kids as they would be extra cute dressed up in their costumes. Taekwoon only chose to be a vampire so he could scare off Hakyeon and pretend to his blood if he got to noisy. But that method probably won’t work now… as Hakyeon just thinks everyone is cute.

 

Taekwoon just sat in the corner table away from everyone. He didn’t want to bothered especially now that he dressed up as well… they would be all over him for dressing up when he usually doesn’t.

 

Taekwoon wanted to just blend in with the darkness and wall; that is until he spotted the maknae line walking in. Ravi was a witch/wizard, which was weird… but he wasn’t one to judge what Ravi wanted to be. Buuut he did make a beeline for Hongbin and Hyukkie, taking Hyukkie right out of Binnie’s arms and hugging Hyukkie to death.

 

To say that Hongbin and Hyukkie were surprised was an understatement. They almost hit the person who dared separate them especially since Hyukkie was ripped out of his Binnie’s arms so fast he couldn’t react.

 

“OMG, Hyukkie you’re so cute!” Taekwoon said quietly while hugging Hyukkie to death and taking him to the toys to play.

 

“….. Uhhh…. What just happened….?” Hongbin said to Wonshik.

 

“Beats me. I just know you were holding Hyukkie then someone or something dark came and then he was gone.” Wonshik replied.

 

"MMMYYYYY BAAABBIIIIIIIEEESSS~~~!!! Look at how cute you all are! Come here, let me take some selfies and pictures of all you cuties!!" Hakyeon exclaimed excitedly when he spotted Hongbin and Wonshik.

 

“Uhhhh… guess we need to take pictures now before N hyung goes all Mama Cha on us and lectures us. We’ll figure out who or what that was later. But I have a feeling the only other person to do that would be Taekwoon hyung.” Wonshik said.

 

“…. Maybe it was him…, I know Hyukkie is extra cute today in his little costume. Even I couldn’t help but to carry him all the way here from the door. Even though that little Krong is getting heavy.” Hongbin commented.

“Kiiiiiddsss, get over here. Didn’t you hear me just now? Pictures, NOW! Don’t make me come over there.” Screamed Hakyeon.

 

(Gulps) “YES UMMA, COMING.” Wonshik and Hongbin ran to Hakyeon and Jaehwan.

*************************************************************************************************

After almost thirty minutes of pictures, with groups pictures, individual one, Hakyeon wanting Binnie to take professional ones, and just a chaos of pictures. They were done.

 

“Taekwooooon Hyungggg~~ Whatcha doing with Hyukkie? How come he looks like he’s losing his breathe?! OMO, hyung, loosen up a bit. Little baby Hyukkie is suffering. Come on hyung.” Jaehwan panicked and tried to pry Hyukkie loose from his hyungs grip.

 

“Gasp… Gasp…. Huuuu…. Thank you Jaehwannie hyung. I thought I saw a bright light. It was warm and bright, I almost got there. Why did you bring me back?” pouted Hyuk.

 

“WHATTT??!!! NO HYUKKIE, THAT LIGHT IS BAD, NEVER GO THERE. EVER, YOU HEAR ME, NEVER GO THERE!” Jaehwan screamed at Hyuk.

 

“Hyung, how could you do that to Hyukkie? You almost (covers Hyuk’s ears and whispers) killed him.” Jaehwan scolded Taekwoon.

 

“… I … I didn’t mean to. He’s just so cute, I mean look at him. He’s a baby dinosaur. Isn’t he cute?!”

 

Jaehwan looks at Hyukkie while Hyukkie is just grinning up at his hyungs with a goofy smile.

“OMO, YOU ARE CUUUTEE HYUKKIE. How can you be cuter than me? But you’ll always be cute, no matter what. Awwwww, look at your cheeks under that mask, so chubby and squishy.” Jaehwan squeezed Hyuk’s cheeks.

 

“Hwuunnnnngggg, thwat hwuuts. Kan I haf ma Bwinnie hwung? I nwed a cwuddle.” Hyuk tried to talk. (Hyuuung, that hurts. Can I have my Binnie hyung? I need a cuddle.)

 

“But we’re here, Hyukkie. Don’t you want to cuddle with us? We’re your hyungs too, and look I have fur that’s soft for you to sleep and Taekwoon hyung has a cape. We don’t need to move to get our blankets and pillows to sleep.” Jaehwan pointed out.

 

“NO! I WANT BINNIE HYUNG. I WANT MY KRONG TOY TOO!” exclaimed Hyuk.

 

Taekwoon silently left to find Hyuk’s Krong toy and came back. He gave it to Hyuk while picking him up to cuddle.

 

Hyuk knew that his hyungs wanted to cuddle and sleep with him, but he just didn’t feel right without Binnie hyung around. Hongbin knew how to calm Hyukkie down when he wasn’t tired and put him to sleep slowly. Taekwoon and Jaehwan hyung were humming and it was too noisy.

 

“Hyung, you’re too noisy I can’t sleep. Can I go to Binnie hyung? Please?”

 

They stopped their humming and patted him softly to sleep.

 

“HYUNGS, THAT’S NOT GOOD. YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO PUT ME TO SLEEP. I WANT BINNIE HYUNG. BINNIIIIIEEE HYUNGGIIEE~ BINNNIIEEE. WAHHHHHHH!” Hyuk started to cry.

 

From somewhere by the toys, Binnie heard his name. He thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter