Spoiled/Loved Hyukkie

Everyday Life of VIXX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I'm sorry for being away for so long. I didn't know what to write for Hyuk's chapter. He's my favorite member... but of course his chapter would be the hardest... nevertheless, hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Hyukkie is the youngest out of the VIXX kids in the nursery. He’s loved and gets spoiled by everyone no matter what. But sometimes he doesn’t realize that they love spoiling him, instead he thinks they’re being annoying and that he may annoy them for always asking them for help, so he tries to be independent… but does Hyukkie come to realize that his hyungs love him, that they don’t mind spoiling him?

 

Hongbin’s part of Hyuk’s story

 

“HYUKKIIEEE~ come on let’s go inside the nursery. Hyungie will carry you.” Hongbin said when they arrived at the nursery.

 

“NO! I want to walk. I want to walk to the nursery by myself. Hyungie always carries me, I want to try to walk there by myself.” Hyuk exclaimed. Hongbin was sad when he heard this; he always carried Hyuk into the nursery whenever they arrived, what’s gotten into Hyuk…? Nevertheless, they walked towards the nursery… but halfway there, Hyuk didn’t want to go… he couldn’t make the long trek to the far, far, far away door.

 

“Binnie Hyungie… can you… carry me?” Hyukkie asked in a low voice with his head down. Hyuk didn’t want to be annoying, he was a big boy now and just started to walk. He wanted to walk there by himself, but realized… he wasn’t there yet. And the door looked like it kept getting further and further away.

 

“Hmm, did you say something Hyogi? Do you want Hyungie to carry you?” Binnie smiled wide. He didn’t mind carrying his dongsaeng, he was the maknae of his family with two older sisters, so when Hyuk came along and was the youngest, he wanted to spoil Hyuk like his sisters spoiled him.

 

“Please? I’m sorry for saying no before… Hyogi wanted to be a big boy and walk… but the door keeps getting far, far, far away…” Hyuk whispered while sniffing.

 

“It’s okay, Hyuk. You’re a big boy, and since you asked for help, this shows that you’re a man now! Only men ask for help from others when they need help, they don’t try to do everything themselves.” Hongbin informed Hyuk while crouching down for the younger to climb onto his back. (Although Hyukkie had no idea what his hyung meant… he still climbed onto Binnie’s back.) “Now, let’s go inside and play.”

 

Hakyeon’s part of Hyuk’s story

 

Hakyeon liked to think of himself as VIXX’s omma. He fussed and took care of the children while they were here. He didn’t care if he was a guy, the kids were his own kids and he took care of them like his own.

 

“Hyogi~ snack time. Let’s get you some food and then we go take a nap, okay?” Hakyeon said while walking with a handful of snacks to the table. Everyone ran to the table to eat, while Hyuk sat playing with the toys. “Hyogi, you’re not going to come over and have a snack? Come here, you must be hungry.”

 

Hyuk turned away and continued playing. After a minute, he got up and slowly walked to the table for a snack. When he didn’t see anything he liked, he stayed quiet and just stared at the snacks. Hakyeon noticed Hyuk staring at the snacks, “Hyukkie, you’re going to eat? Here’s a bag of cookies, it’s chocolate chip cookies. You’re favorite.” Hakyeon stretched out his hand with the bag of cookies, yet Hyuk didn’t take it.

 

All the other hyungs noticed Hyuk wasn’t eating so they grabbed the snacks and asked Hyuk what he wanted. But he didn’t reply, he just shook his head and moved their hands away. They didn’t know what he wanted, so they got up and took out more snacks. After bringing all the snacks they could, Hyuk still didn’t want anything. He saw the package for bread hiding underneath a few snacks and made a move to grab it, but someone else was quicker. He whimpered, but didn’t want to be a bother to anyone so he crawled away to his pillow… if he wasn’t having bread he was going to go to sleep.

 

Hakyeon saw that Hyuk wanted the bread, but Taekwoon was quicker and took it. So Hakyeon… did something he didn’t want to do… he ripped the bread out of Taekwoon’s hand. Taekwoon turned to glare at whoever took his bread from him. “Hyukkie wanted this, he wanted bread and since you grabbed it, he’s crying now and just went to nap.” Taekwoon didn’t know… he didn’t see Hyukkie trying to grab the bread, so he let Hakyeon take it.

 

“Gomawo Taekkie. Hyogi will be happy with bread now.” Hakyeon smiled before making his way to Hyuk.

 

“Hyogi, I asked Taekkie appa for the bread and got it. Did you want bread before?” Hakyeon whispered.

 

“…No… I don’t want anything. I just want to sleep.” Hyuk whispered. He didn’t want to eat; his bread was taken from him the first time, and it could be taken away from him again when he’s eating it. He didn’t want to take the chance and eat. He’d rather not eat…

 

“But you need to eat something Hyogi. You can’t starve yourself… Come on, just one bite?” Hakyeon said while pushing the bread towards Hyuk. “NO HYUNG! Hyogi just wants to sleep!” Hyuk exclaimed while pushing the bread away and hiding under his covers. Hakyeon didn’t know what’s gotten into Hyuk. He would always want to eat and would ask for help to get the snack he wanted when he was hungry. Except today was different, Hyuk just stared at the snacks and didn’t ask for help…

 

“Hyogi, Hyungie will leave the bread next to you right here okay? Eat it when you wake up or when you want to okay? Hyungie is going to go back to the snack table now,” Hakyeon said.

 

As soon as Hyuk was sure that Hakyeon left, he peeked out of his blanket (checked that no one was around and looking) and swiped the bread inside his blanket. He munched on it while hiding away, he really wanted to be able to take the bread for himself before, but he was too small to reach. After finishing the bread, he cried himself to sleep thinking about how small he was and how he was a bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter