VIXX THANKSGIVING

Everyday Life of VIXX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: Special chapter to celebrate Thanksgiving! As the time everywhere around the world is different, this is just set on a certain day and doesn't reflect real life.

“Class, tomorrow (November 26, 2015) will be Thanksgiving. Does anyone know what this day represents?” Teacher asked the students of VIXX class.

 

No one answered. Everyone stared at the teacher wondering what she was talking about.

 

“Thanksgiving is the day where we give thanks to everything and everyone we are grateful for. Even if it’s the smallest things, we appreciate what we have and don’t complain. It’s also the time for everyone to gather around and enjoy each others company and have a big feast.” Taekwoon answered quietly. (Teacher almost didn’t hear him)

 

“Hmmm… that’s correct Taekwoon. It’s a day where we are thankful for what we have and a day where family and friends gather around to eat and enjoy each others company.” Teacher proudly rephrased. “Now as we are off tomorrow, I would like all of you to do a short homework. It’s nothing big; just write a few sentences on what you are grateful for. That’s all, you can decorate it however you want and it can be as long as you want.”

 

“But how do we show you what we’re grateful for Teacher?” Hongbin asked.

 

“When you come back to school of course, Hongbin. But if you six are going to gather together for a big party you can share it among yourself and then bring it to class.” Replied Teacher.

 

“Oh. Okay.” Smiled Hongbin.

 

“Now, let’s start our little party before you guys go home at noon” Teacher clapped her hands and started to play the music.

 

VIXX classroom were having a party, they each brought in something small to share. It was a typical day where they played, slept a little and ate a lot before they went home for the holidays.

 

“BYE TEACHER!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!” All of the VIXX children waved excitedly and screamed to their Teacher.

 

“Bye kids! Happy holidays and Happy Thanksgiving!” Teacher waved back.

 

VIXX parted ways at the gate to go home. Of course they were going to get together soon after at Hakyeon’s house for the Thanksgiving dinner. But they would go home taka a nap and do their short homework assignment.

 

Hakyeon’s House:

 

“MOM! I’m home~~! I’m going to be in my room doing a short homework assignment okay? I’ll help you as soon as I’m done.” Hakyeon told his mom when he stepped into the house.

 

“Ohhh, that’s okay. Take your time; I’ll have your brother and sister help me. Come down when you’re done ok Yeon?”

 

“Sure mom. I’ll be quick.”

 

In his room (Hakyeon is by himself – talking and thinking to himself)

 

What should I write about? I have a lot of things I’m thankful for…

A house, living with mom, dad, noona and hyung Taekwoon, my chingu who probably finds me annoying, but nevertheless always helps me and is there when I need him Jaehwan, the silly dongsaeng who always makes us all laugh everyday of the week. He’s always cheerful (I wonder what goes through his mind sometimes…) Wonshik, the sleepy dongsaeng. But he’s so precious, he’s always sleeping, but he’s too kind. This kid doesn’t know how to say no to anything, always helping when needed and trying to be the good kid he is. Hongbin, the cute one and half of the evil duo. He may be evil, but he’s too lovable. Always sticking to Hyukkie and taking care of him. Hyukkie, my baby you’re the most evil one of all of us, but you’re still our baby brother and we’ll always love you no matter what. You’re so honest and pure; it’s hard to not stay mad at you. Thanks for always be truthful (although sometimes the truth hurts but you’re too young to know that) Teacher, thanks for putting up with our silliness everyday. You’re the best! VIXX I hope we all stay together forever!

Done! Hmmm, this lists looks perfect, all the people I’m thankful for are on there. I wonder if we should invite teacher too. Let’s go ask mom.

 

“MOM~~~~” Hakyeon screamed while running down the stairs.

 

“In the kitchen Yeon.” His mom replied back.

 

Hakyeon runs into the kitchen. “Can we invite Teacher to our thanksgiving party today?”

 

“I already did, Yeonnie. Didn’t I mention it to you?”

 

“…. What?! No you didn’t! Arrughhh, now I need to hurry and help you decorate before everyone comes.” Hakyeon said before rushing out.

 

“Aish, he’s too good of a son. But sometimes I wonder if he stops to look that all we need to do is make the food…” Hakyeon’s mom sighed before continuing cooking. “Ehh, he’ll come back soon enough.”

 

While Hakyeon was rushing to prepare everything for when VIXX and Teacher came over, at  Taekwoon’s place he just got home and was working on his list.

Taekwoon’s house:

 

“Mom, Dad, Noona’s I’m home.” Taekwoon said as he quietly came home.

 

“Hi sweetie how was your day? Want to help me make food for tonight’s gathering at Hakyeon’s house?” His mom asked.

 

“Soon. I have a short assignment I need to do first. I’ll come down as soon as I finish though.”

 

“That’s fine. Take your time. Food’s not going anywhere.”

 

Taekwoon got to his room and immediately started his list

 

This Thanksgiving I’m thankful for a lot of things. I’m thankful for:

My family, mom, dad, and noonas Hakyeon, my chingu, even though you are noisy and always like to stick with me I’m glad to have met a friend like you. You’re the mom of the group when we’re altogether and always take care of the kids no matter what. Jaehwan, I wish you would stop being goofy, but then that would be weird because no one else would be able to fill the gap that you fill. You’re always being goofy and entertaining the kids when Hakyeon and I can’t seem to. Wonshik, you’re always sleeping, but when you’re not you’re the adorable dongsaeng that helps out everyone. I wonder what you’re dreams are sometimes… but that doesn’t matter you’ll probably do what makes you happy. Hongbin, thank you for being so cute and being with Hyukkie. The rest of the hyungs only want to hug Hyukkie and have him stay as a baby forever, but since you’re closest to him you know what he wants and entertain his evil ideas. (Although I wonder if Hyukkie is making you do them or are you doing it willingly… I want to know… but then I don’t) Hyukkie, the baby and the adorable one of the group. You’re our baby and we will always treat you like that. We don’t want you to change ever, be the evil one and the baby of the group forever okay? Teacher, thank you for being our teacher. We must be hard and tiring to take of right? But you’re always here everyday no matter what trouble we cause. Thank you! Thank you everyone.

Hmmm… it came out longer than I thought…

 

Taekwoon walked into the kitchen and asked, “Mom is there anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter