Jaehwan’s one-day Mama duties (ft Taekwoon as papa)

Everyday Life of VIXX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGLEONA AKA SYLVIA!!!!!

Here's KKKEEEOOOO for you~~

 

“ANNNYEEOONNGGSSSAAAEEEYOOO~~ everyone! Jaehwannie is here.” Jaehwan exclaimed while bursting into the classroom.

 

(Silence) That’s what he was met with. There wasn’t anyone in class. Jaehwan sulked, his grand entrance was wasted… no one was here to see him come in.

 

(SNNNOOOREEE) “Oh my god… that was loud… it’s gotta be my Shikkie. Only he can snore that loud and of course sleep through my loud entrance…”

 

Jaehwan made his way over to his and Wonshik’s usual sleeping area. What he didn’t expect to find was Wonshik, Hongbin and Hyukkie huddled together sleeping.

 

‘Hmmm…. They got here early. It’s (looks at the time) uuuhhh…. Only 8 am (it’s 9:45… but the minute hand looked like it was 8 to little Jaehwan). Aww look at their peaceful faces. So cute and adorable, little angels.” Cooed Jaehwan. He just stared at them sleeping for a good thirty minutes till Taekwoon came.

 

“…. What are you doing Jaehwan? Just staring at them… creepy… but…” Stares at the three babies too.

 

“Oh hyung. You’re finally here, no one was here when I made my grand entrance earlier… not even Hakyeon hyung.” Pouted Jaehwan. “By the way, he’s usually here earlier than us and would be all over the three babies… where is he?”

 

“Hakeyon got sick. He wasn’t feeling well and has a high fever so he won’t be here today.” Taekwoon answered.

 

“Oh…” Jaehwan nodded. “Want to go color and draw, hyung? I want to draw the three babies sleeping together.”

 

Taekwoon nodded and turned to walk towards the art supplies. Jaehwan followed and they got everything they needed. They went back towards a table near the sleeping kids and silently drew and colored.

 

Wonshik and Hongbin slowly woke up from their nap/sleep shortly after. They wanted to play and would make too much noise for Hyuk, so they were sent outside to play in the playground. Taekwoon followed along to make sure they didn’t hurt themselves, while Jaehwan snuck back inside to check on Hyuk once in a while.

“Mmmmm…. (Slowly wakes up and yawns. Hyuk looks around for his hyungs) Binnie? Hakyeon hyung? Hyungs?.... W-Where is everyone…?” Sanghyuk’s lips started to quiver and a slight whimper escaped from his lips.

 

Jaehwan thought he heard a noise coming from the sleeping area just as he was walking away. He popped his head around the corner of the shelf and saw little Hyukkie awake. He instantly rushed to Hyukkie after seeing him scared and about to cry.

 

“Ohh, Hyukkie. What’s wrong? Hyungie is here; tell your hyung what’s wrong? Bad nightmare? Want to go to sleep again?” Jaehwan embraced Hyuk.

 

Hyuk welcomed his hyung’s hug; he snuggled closer and literally climbed onto Jaehwan. “Hyung you’re here! I thought I was alone; no one was here when I woke up. Where is everyone?” Hyuk asked as he tried to plaster himself/his whole body onto Jaehwan.

 

“Hehe, Hyukkie that tickles.” Laughed Jaehwan, “We’re all out in the playground. I came back to check on you quickly, you were still asleep when I checked. But since you’re awake now want to go outside and play?”

 

“YEA! LET’S GO… but can you carry me hyung?” asked Hyuk.

 

“Of course I will. I can’t let you go by yourself can I? I think if I did, I’d get beaten by everyone… especially Binnie and Taekkie… and Ravi… okay so I won’t be alive if you went by yourself.” Jaehwan replied, while mumbling the last part.

 

Hyuk just stared at his hyung. “What was his hyung mumbling about?” thought Hyuk. “Oh well, doesn’t matter.” Hyuk clung onto his hyung even tighter signaling he wanted to go to the playground.

 

Jaehwan was startled out of his mumbling by a tightening hug, “Oh right, let’s go outside Hyukkie.”

 

After they made it outside to the playground

 

“Binnniiiee hyunggggg, Taekkieee hyungggg, Shikkkiiiee hyungggg, Ummmmaaa Hakyeeoonn~~” Hyuk exclaimed, much to the amusement of Jaehwan holding him.

 

“Hyukkkiiieeee~!” Hongbin and Wonshik exclaimed back, while running dramatically to Hyuk.

 

“Hyuuuunnggssss~~~!” Hyuk exclaimed back excitedly with a wiiiiide smile.

 

Hyuk played with his hyungs. They went on the swings, the slide, tried to make a sandcastle without Hyuk trying to smash it all the time (it was fun despite their failed attempt), ran around, played tag, played hide and go seek… etc. Just about everything they could do before they got tired and went back inside.

 

Hyuk noticed something was off. Wasn’t usually his Umma fussing over him and his hyungs? “…. Where’s Umma Hakyeon hyung?” Questioned Hyuk.

 

“Uhhh…. He’s sick Hyuk.” Taekwoon answered hesistently. “Yeonnie has a high fever and can’t come in because he doesn’t want to get you all sick.”

 

“But… Umma… Umma Hakyeon… who will fuss over me and take care of me other than Binnie hyung?” Hyuk asked.

 

Jaehwan always wanted to take care of Hyukkie; he knew that he would do a good job. I mean he takes care of Wonshik so it can’t be any different. It should be easy and a fun task to be mama for a day.

 

“Don’t worry, Hyungs will take care of you. I’ll be the step in momm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter