MERRY VIXX CHRSTIMAS TO ALL~

Everyday Life of VIXX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s note: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE~~

Whether it has passed or it’s the next day, I hope everyone enjoys/ed the holidays. As usual here’s another story for the holiday.

Hope everyone got or will get what they want for Christmas. As well as spend time with family, friends and loved ones. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

“Kids! Listen up, since Christmas is almost here, school will be out until new years, but before we’re off. We’ll have a party before school ends, this won’t be a regular party, it’ll be a Christmas party and a secret Santa party.” Teacher said.

 

“Teacher, what’s a secret Santa party? Is it where Santa will secretly come here to school?” Hongbin questioned.

 

“Hehe, no Hongbin, that’s not what a secret Santa party is. It’s where you each will chose out a name out of the 6 of you and whoever you chose you’ll get a gift for them. You don’t tell that person you got that gift for them at all (unless you want to), but that’s what it means to be someone’s secret Santa. You yourself are being the Santa for another person.” Teacher explained.

 

“OOhhhh, do we get to chose who we want to give the gifts to?” Hongbin said while looking at Hyukkie.

 

“Unfortunately Hongbin that’s not how it works. You’ll pick someone’s name out of this hat and that’s who you’ll have to buy a present for.”

 

“Oh…. Okay… guess that’s fair.” Hongbin replied dejectedly.

 

Teacher just smiled sadly and took out the hat with the names of the kids. “Okay kids, reach in and pull out a name. That name will be who you will be secret Santa to.”

 

Each of the children reached in the hat and pulled out a name, the results were as followed:

Hakyeon – Jaehwan

Taekwoon – Hyuk

Jaehwan – Hongbin

Wonshik – Hakyeon

Hongbin – Taekwoon

Hyuk – Wonshik

 

Some of them were a bit disappointed they didn’t get whom they wanted, but nonetheless it would be interesting to see what they would get to their partners. Let’s see how they react to the names they each chose.

The next day in each of the kid’s house

 

Hakyeon’s point of view:

 

I hope I get Taekwoonie, I know just what to get him. Little puppies, babies and I could probably get away with dressing Hyukkie up and wrapping him in a present to give to Wonnie.

 

But…. Hyuk would probably hate me, and protest a lot. Not to mention, Hongbin would probably hate me to for wrapping up his Hyukkie…

 

What should I get Taekwoon? He’s doesn’t always express his likes, but isn’t hard to see what he likes, but is one to show his dislikes… I’ll think of something.

 

Hakyeon reaches his hand into the hat and spun the papers around his hand. He picked one and hoped it was Taekwoon, but who he got when he opened the paper was someone different.

 

JAEHWAN – that’s what the little paper read.

 

He was disappointed to say the least. He didn’t expect to get him. What did Jaehwan like…

 

I could get him One Piece Chopper dolls… but I think he has like a million of those. His house/room is practically filled to the top with Chopper dolls. And I wouldn’t even know which ones he has and doesn’t have. He would probably want the really expensive ones… and I’m just a kid who has no money for those.

 

What else does he like?

 

…. There’s Wonshik… but that’s like Hyukkie… I can’t wrap him up and give him to Jaehwan as a present.

 

Maybe a joke book would be funny, Jaehwan does like to make us laugh, and a good joke book would help him make everyday even more funny than it already is. – Most likely choice of gift right now.

 

A drawing book. Jaehwan is talented in drawing. He’s always drawing all of us a bit funny looking and weird with big heads, but they’re funny, cute and adorable at the same time. A sketchbook will let him always draw and doddle. – Another likely choice of gift.

 

If worse comes to worse I can get him some type of One Piece item. He’ll probably love it even if it’s not Chopper. He’s constantly watching One Piece when he’s not doing anything with the dongsaengs. – Another good choice.

 

Three out of the four gifts are good choices. What should I get him?.... Why is this so hard?! Jaehwan, why couldn’t you be easy?!!

I don’t know why I’m complaining… it’s actually easy to be honest. I could get Jaehwan a sketchbook, maybe some coloring pencils and markers, a joke book and a few One Piece items. Put it all in a Christmas bag and walahh a gift.

 

Easy enough. Now I just need to find these things.

 

Mom~~~ can we go to the mall? I need to find some stuff for my secret Santa present.

 

“Ohhh, you’re having a secret Santa party at school. Who’s your secret Santa?”

 

Jaehwan, but come on, let’s go. I want to find these things and get them fast.

 

“Okay Okay. I’m ready, let’s go.”

 

Hakyeon got his gifts and just needed to wrap them at home. He hoped Jaehwan would be happy to get these gifts. He couldn’t wait till he went back to school and had their party.

Taekwoon’s point of view:

 

I don’t mind who I get, I just wonder what I’ll need to get for them. They shouldn’t be hard. He knew them all well enough and was very observant so it wouldn’t be too hard to pick out a present for who get got.

 

Taekwoon reached his hand into the hand and moved around. He picked a piece of paper and withdrew his hand. After carefully and secretly opening it he wasn’t shocked.

 

HYUK – I know the perfect gift to give to him.

 

Hyukkie was simple, although he was evil and sassy at times, he was their maknae and everyone adored and loved him. If he was sad, no one hesitated to comfort him.

 

Taekwoon didn’t have to think to hard on what to get him.

 

At the mall/store

 

Let’s get him:

 

A small Dinosaur stuffed animal and maybe a few more stuffed animals

 

Maybe a snow globe (where only the older kids can shake it for him and watch him when he plays with this)

 

Hmmm…. Here are some Christmas onesies; he’ll probably fit in the small ones, he’s still a baby. Several of these.

 

7 reindeer headbands and Santa hats, so we can all match (one for Teacher of course)

 

I think that should be it, Hyukkie is easy. He likes dinosaurs or anything green, the onesies would be too adorable on him and he’ll like how we all match with the reindeer headbands and Santa hats.

 

Hyukkie is sure to love these gifts!!

 

Taekwoon has a small smile on his face while wrapping the gifts carefully. He put the headbands and hat in a separate bag to give to everyone when he got to school. Taekwoon fell asleep that night very excited and happy, looking forward to the next day.

Jaehwan’s point of view:

 

Who will I get? Who will I geeeet~~? Whooooo isssss iiiittt? Can’t wait to see whom I’ll get.

 

I wonder if I’ll get silent Taekwoon, he’s easy, just getting him some puppies or babies and he’ll be happy.

 

Or maybe my Wonshikkie, I can just get him a pillow, some blankets, and a stuffed animal for him to snuggle when I’m not with him. I could get him a music book to, one where he could compose his songs.

 

When it was Jaehwan’s turn to pick a name, he was excited. He reached right in quickly and took the first paper his hands touched.

 

Who did I get? Ohhhh I wonder!

 

HONGBIN – Ohhhh Binnie, now what do I get Binnie?

 

What does he like?

 

Coloring book – He can color with Hyukkie. Of course I think they’ll both destroy it and scribble everywhere.

 

A little stuffed dinosaur, so Binnie can have it with him at home when he’s away from Hyukkie. (He loves Hyukkie too much, this kid)

 

Maybe some organizers, he likes everything to be neat. What better way than to have organizers where you organize everything?

 

A Park Hyo Shin tour DVD, he probably has every one of his CD/music already, but not this one. It just came out and it’s probably too much for poor Binnie to buy it just yet. – Best choice!

 

The last gift is the perfect one! His obsession and love for Park Hyo Shin and Hyukkie are probably almost on the same level. But he’ll looooove this gift.

 

Mooooommmmmyyyyy~~ can we go to the mall? I want to buy the new Park Hyo Shin tour DVD for my secret Santa.

 

“I bet I know who you got. It’s Hongbinnie isn’t it? That kid is like an old man, how did he get into Park Hyo Shin at such a young age?” his mom shook her head while smiling.

 

Jaehwan got the Park Hyo Shin tour DVD along with some little gifts here and there, some stuffed animals (mainly a dinosaur to remind Binnie of Hyukkie and some other ones), several coloring books and a little desk organizer. He wrapped his gifts up nicely and set it next to his bed. Jaehwan couldn’t wait till morning to get to school to give Hongbin his gifts.

Wonshik’s point of view:

 

What was Teacher talking about? Something about a party, a secret Santa party or something about presents?

 

Hmmm… guess I’ll just ask Jaehwan hyung or someone else later. For now… it’s time for class… and also a little nap too.

 

“Wonshik? Wonsik? Jaehwan, can you be an angel and wake Wonshik up, please?” Teacher asked.

 

“Sure Ssem!” Jaehwan smiled back.

 

“Shikkiiiiieeee,” Jaehwan shook Wonshik very, very, very hard until Wonshik was bobbing forward and backwards in his seat. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter