Jung Taekwoon’s Appa life at the Nursery

Everyday Life of VIXX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: I'm sorry for not uploading for a while... I wanted to upload consistently, but sometimes it's hard to write a chapter and finish it. I want to have a chapter done before I upload one so it's easier. But that's not the case all the time.

Anyways, hope you all enjoy this chapter, about Appa Taekkie. Comments are loved and welcomed. Please do comment, so I know how I am doing (first time writing a story) as well as check out chap 2 to give me an idea for what story you would like!

 

Taekwoon known as the silent, loving, doting father figure of the group. He may look scary and stoic but he can't help but have a soft spot for all his dongsaengs. His love for cats, babies, and sports are his true love, but above all this at the nursery he liked peace and quiet. But he didn’t get that often.

 

He’s taken special liking to the maknae line- Ravi, Hongbin and Hyukkie the most because they were quiet and peaceful, unlike the other two… N and Ken. Oh how he despised (not entirely, but they were loud and he didn’t like loud people or things) them, they weren’t quiet for a long time…

 

Hakyeon where does he start… He would attach himself to Taekwoon and bother him all day if he had his way and Taekwoon didn’t like it one bit. The only time Hakyeon was quiet was when he was asleep and sulking away from everyone, but he was usually attached to Taekwoon’s side every day. Don’t get him wrong, he didn’t dislike it at all… okay he disliked it A LOT! But he liked having Hakyeon around, it saved him from talking sometimes cause Hakyeon talked enough for the two of them.

 

“LEOOOOOOO~~~~ HELPPPP MEEEE!!!! The maknaes are at it again and this time they want to put me on the swings. I’d go… but knowing them they’ll push and push and I’ll end up on my face on the floor.” N ran to Leo and hid behind him.

 

“Come on, Hyung. It’ll be fun, we push you and you push Hyukkie and I back after!” Hongbin exclaimed happily.

 

“….. -.- (signature stank face on)… NEVER! You hear me, you… you… evil devils, spawns of Satan himself! I get on that swing and it’ll be the death of me. I AM TOO YOUNG, PRETTY, TALENTED TO DIE SO YOUNG!! YOU HEAR ME, TOO YOUNG TO DIE NOWWW~~!!!” Screamed N in Leo’s ear.

 

“G…E…T… AWAY FROM ME!” Leo threatened N while pushing him away. “And stop screaming in my ear, I think I’m going to go deaf because of you.” Silently walk away to find some peace and quiet.

 

“LEO! LEO! LEOOOOO!! WOOONNIIIEEE~!....... Don’t walk away…. And don’t leave me with… with… them.” (Pointing a finger at the Hyukbin couple who are grinning evilly)

 

(Sighs) “Where is peace and quiet? I can’t go to Hongbin or Hyukkie… they’re too busy terrorizing Hakyeon and I don’t want to hear all that screaming…. I can find Ravi and maybe cuddle and fall asleep.” Thought Taekwoon.

 

After locating Ravi… and with Ken along too

 

“Oh great… Ken is there too. Here’s another noisy one… why is there no where to nap and be at peace….” Thought Taekwoon.

 

Jaehwan or Ken was a nice kid; he was always the bridge between the hyungs and the dongsaengs. He especially took a liking to Ravi, always rocking/humming a song to the little boy to go to sleep. He always tried to make people laugh and soothe the tension, but he was also another noisy one… he liked to talk and make jokes all the time, he didn’t bother Taekwoon a lot, but when he did… it didn’t end well…

 

“Ravi~~ come on, let’s go to Hakyeon hyung, Binnie, and Hyukkie. Let’s go play outside, you’re always sleeping and that’s not good for you. Come on, come onnnnnnnnn~.” Ken said while dragging Ravi outside.

 

“Hmmm…. Okay… (yawning) Let me put my blanket and pillow away okay? I’ll be right there.” Ravi said in a sleepy voice.

 

“Ok, be quick though. I want to push you on the swings before we leave and we can go down the slide.” Ken exclaimed to a retreating Ravi.

 

While Ken is waiting for Ravi to come back, he spotted Taekwoon silently reading a book. (Taekwoon didn’t want to go near after seeing Ken…)

 

“Hey Taekwoon hyung, whatcha reading?” No answer from Taekwoon hyung. “Come on. Tell me. Please, with a cherry on top?” (Doing his aegyo faces and using all his cute moves)

 

Taekwoon walks away quietly

 

Taekwoon just wanted peace and quiet… was that too hard to ask for… He thought about finding Hyukkie and taking a nap with him. He’d always wants to cuddle Hyukkie, no matter how evil he is to the others.

 

“Hyukkie, come here. Wanna go take a nap with me? Please?” Taekwoon said softly to Hyukkie who was sitting with Binnie making a sandcastle. (Hongbin was making a sandcastle; Hyuk was smashing sand into a bucket to give to Binnie.)

 

“Huh? But I was making a sandcastle with Binnie hyung… (Sees Appa Leo’s pleading eyes) Okay, I’ll take a nap with you. Can Binnie hyung come to? We can all nap together! And I’ll be with Appa and my Binnie hyung!”

 

“… Sure. Come on Hongbin, let’s dust the sand off you guys and go take a nap.”

 

“Hmmm… Oh sure. Okay. Let me finish this one last tower, than we can go.”

 

Hongbin was making designs on the sand castle that Taekwoon soon got absorbed with creating designs on the wall of the castles along with Hyukbin, he forgot about napping for a while

 

“Hyunngggiiieess, time for nappy time now?” Hyuk said with droopy eyes and head bobbing everywhere to stay awake.

 

“OH GOSH. I forgot, yes Hyukkie, naptime. Let’s go, Binnie, you need a nap too after all that energy you spent playing with Hyukkie and building a sandcastle. Come on you two, let’s go find your blankets and pillow and your favorite dinosaur Hyukkie.”

 

After finding their blankets, pillow and Hyukkie’s dinosaur, they laid down together with Leo in the middle and Hyuk on the right while Hongbin was on the left.

 

Hyukbin fell asleep fast, as they wasted all their energy running around chasing their mama Hakyeon around, then playing in the playground and building sandcastles. He wonders how they fell asleep now, they should have been tired a long time ago… guess they were on a rush till now.

 

Taekwoon has each of the babies on either side of him. After giving them a kiss of the head he soon drifted off to sleep as well.

 

“Wwwwwwooooonnnniiiiieeee~~, want to play house? You are the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter