Hakyeon's (not so) normal day

Everyday Life of VIXX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You think everyday life at the VIXX nursery was normal. The kids are drawing, playing with toys, singing, laughing, and running around with laughter filling the air and just what a normal nursery would be like. Except VIXX nursery isn’t normal at all…

 

“HONGBIN AND HYUKKIE!! YOU STOP RIGHT THERE. DON’T YOU DARE THROW THAT CHOCOLATE PIE AT ME!” screamed N.

 

Unfortunately, VIXX nursery isn’t your normal nursery. The two kids who are threatening to throw a chocolate pie at their dear mama are none other than Hongbin and Hyukkie. These two are always together and are seen causing some kind trouble here and there. Nothing can stop them, not even Leo and his silent stare (he’ll cave at the baby faces made by them especially when it’s made by baby Hyukkie). The others have learned to ignore it by this point. Leaving poor N to fight for his skin and face against the chocolate pie.

 

“Shhhhhh, N hyung, please. RaviRavi is sleeping and he’s really tired.” Ken softly scolded N. Then continued humming to Ravi in his arms, until they both fell asleep.

 

“Urghhhh, does no one respect their mama and hyung around here?! Leo, help me. (Runs to Leo) These maknaes are finally giving me something for once, and yet I don’t trust them… it could blow up the moment I touch a piece of it or worse make me darker than I already am cause it’s chocolate!” N screamed in Leo’s ear.

 

Leo silently pushes N away and just walks away to the sleeping Raven couple and silently pulls a blanket over them while silently slipping in to cuddle with them.

 

“But... Hyung… (Hongbin looks at the chocolate pie in his hands), this looks like you. Don’t you want it? It’s going to delicious and we made it for you using Appa Leo’s help.” Sadly replied Hongbin. Hyukkie had a smirk on his face, but knew that to get N to accept it he needed to follow along.

 

N knew what these two were doing. They were best of friends and were cute together, but they were also the most evil ones of the group. But he couldn’t deny them; no matter what they put in that pie… the face of his precious baby Hyukkie’s face was devastating. He looked like he was going to start bawling and cry his eyes out and Hongbin could calm him down, but this time he looked like he wasn’t going to stop crying no matter what if he didn’t accept the pie.

 

“No way. Get that pie away from me NOW!”

 

“B..B…ut…” (tears start to form in Hyukkie’s eyes and a few drips down his cheeks)

 

N: (Deep Sigh) “Okay… come here. Let me see the pie… Aww, doesn’t it look nice and it’s even decorated with hearts. Did you say Appa Leo helped you make it?”

 

Hyukkie: “Yea hyung, he had us measure the… the… the… stuff (smile wide) and put them in this big bowl (wide arms) and as we put everything in there he gave us a spoon to mix it!! Of course we are too small so used this… this… this… metal thingy, but Appa Leo made it quick. It was very fast, you should have seen it hyung. He put it in the oven and we decorated it.

 

Look at all those hearts hyung, I wanted to put all of it on it, but Binnie hyung and Appa Leo didn’t want me to drown you.

 

You’re like my mommy here away from home, protecting me from the bad stuff and the other kids. And Binnie hyung is always protecting me to. But I love him lots and lots, and do everything with him.

 

With mama N… I always make fun of you… I…I… I’m sorry N hyung, baby Hyukkie doesn’t want to be mean to you. I love you lots and lots and lots…”

 

Baby Hyukkie starts crying out of nowhere, which shocks both Hongbin and N.

 

N: “Hyukkie…whhhaa… what’s wrong? Come here my baby son. (Hugs the little boy) Come on, no need to cry. (softly pats his head) I know you two are always going to do these things. You don’t have to do this, I still love you Hyukkie. You’ll always be my son and aegi and nothing can change that. Now come on, dry those tears. (Pats his chubby cheeks and wipes baby Hyukkie’s tears dry) There you go. I’ll enjoy this cake with Appa Leo when he’s awake. Now let’s get you and Binnie to your blanket to take a nap, okay?

 

Hyuk: “NO!! YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!!!!!”

 

N: “ Huh? Wha… Why not Hyukkie? Didn’t Appa Leo help you? It should be right to share some with him.”

 

Hyuk: “B…B…But we made that for you hyung. We wanted to show you our love even though we are mean to you a lot. Please hyung, it’s only for you.”

 

N: (He knows there’s something suspicious, but he doesn’t have a choice) “Ummm…….. (Sees Hyuk’s pleading eyes) Ohh okay Hyukkie. I’ll only eat this by myself then. I’ll treasure this pie because my favorite baby’s made it for me from love. Now lets follow Binnie and go take a nap? Here I’ll come and tuck you in.”

 

After tucking Binnie and Hyukkie in

 

N: “Are you warm enough? Is that enough blankets? How about another pillow? Do you want me to sleep with you guys in case you have a nightmare? Maybe I sh….”

 

“N hyung, we’re fine. Look, Hyukkie has fallen asleep. You can go enjoy your pie. Go. We’ll ask you how it was when we wake up okay?” Binnie assured N and soon fell asleep himself to the soft snores of baby Hyukkie.

 

(N thinking to himself)

Why did they decide to give me a pie, a chocolate pie, out of nowhere? They’re always playing jokes and pranks on everyone, not just to me. Yet they decided to make me a pie…. What are they up to…?

Well, first a selca with the pie… now a picture of the pie itself. Now let’s sneak a picture of it with the baby’s who made it---- ok got it. Now let’s try to sneak a picture with the Raven kids and LeoLeo.

 

After many selcas later

 

It’s not like I hate this… I really love the pie- and it’s a chocolate pie. I don’t want to eat it, but if I were to save it, it’ll probably go rotten and then Binnie and Hyukkie would be d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter