Hyungwon: Secretly Greatly

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested By: ARMY_BTOBsungjae 

“Does it make any sense that they build a mall next to another mall?” Hyungwon sighed as he sit back in his chair and reclined his feet onto his desk.

 

Hyungwon was usually uptight, didn’t care about the opinions of others, and strictly meant business.

 

You didn’t want to cross his path once you had started working there. All the stories were barely being told and the first one was merely about him yelling at someone for being in his presence without his request of it. Yeah, he made that girl cry.

 

“That will not be happening to me, I will steer clear of that man at all cost-” You were talking to yourself again but at this moment ran into Hyungwon’s assistant.

 

“What man will you be steering clear of?” Asked his assistant. His assistant’s name was Minhyuk. Minhyuk was the opposite of Hyungwon. Minhyuk was more easygoing and a lot nicer than words could describe. Although the only things that had described Hyungwon were words.

 

“You already know exactly who I don’t want to run into.” Minhyuk snorted while slightly laughing and sighed.

 

“No matter how hard you try, it’s gonna happen. Don’t you think you’re already a little too close to running into him since I’m here?” Your eyes widened and you sped away from Minhyuk as soon as his sentence finished.

 

“Minhyuk, who were you talking to?” Hyungwon asked as he stepped out of the conference room he was just in.

 

“Just a new worker.” Hyungwon looked around, wondering where the worker had gone.

 

“She’s gone already, maybe you’ll meet her another time.” Minhyuk always followed closely behind Hyungwon. Hyungwon had a heart condition and Minhyuk had to be the one to constantly remind or give Hyungwon his medication. It was necessary unless he wanted his condition to worsen.

 

“Is she important or something?” Hyungwon asked while walking back to his office.

 

“No, why?” Hyungwon sighed and looked at Minhyuk sternly.

 

“If she isn’t important, there’s no point for me to know her, right?” Minhyuk held in a laugh as he was used to this and just nodded.

 

“Yes, you’re right.” Hyungwon smirked in content as he was told he was right.

“It’s time for your medication, sir.” Hyungwon didn’t take his condition lightly and always had water and back-up medication at his desk.

 

“Thank you.” Hyungwon swallowed the pill and started looking through some files.

 

“Don’t forget you have a dinner to attend later tonight.” Hyungwon nodded as Minhyuk left to go take care of some of his other duties.

 

“Boo!” You whispered into Minhyuk’s ear as he exited the office.

 

Minhyuk jumped backwards and nearly fell onto the floor but you grabbed his tie before that could happen.

 

“Are you kidding me right now?” Minhyuk was breathing slightly heavily and also side-eyeing you.

 

“I didn’t think you’d get that scared, geez.” Minhyuk patted your back and then gripped onto your waist.

 

“I will push you into his office right now if you have any thoughts about doing that again.” Although Minhyuk sounded dead serious, you knew he wasn’t.

 

Either way, your blood ran ice cold.

 

“Let me go, Minhyuk. Right now.” You started squirming around to try and loosen his grip but he slightly pushed you forward causing the door to slightly open.

 

You gasped and ran as you heard Hyungwon walk toward the door.

 

“..” You whispered as you turned the corner.

 

Minhyuk laughed to himself as he braced for the questioning he was about to get.

 

“Who was that girl?” Hyungwon peered out and searched the lobby of his floor.

 

“The same girl, she dropped her nametag just now.” Hyungwon grabbed the nametag and read the name.

 

“So her name is you?” Hyungwon lifted his eyebrow as if he were impressed or interested.

 

“Yeah.. why?” Minhyuk was slightly confused that Hyungwon gave that kind of reaction. It wasn’t one he had seen often.

“She had a charming voice. Maybe I could use her for some narration or something.” Minhyuk’s jaw dropped to the floor.

 

“Are you really showing interest in an employee? A janitor at that?” Hyungwon stopped in his tracks as he heard the word ‘janitor.’

 

“She’s a janitor?” Hyungwon closed his eyes for a few seconds and walked back into his office without a word.

 

“Minhyuk! I dropped my nametag when I ran, I’m sure you have it so can I have it back?” You asked as you had had to run all the way to the top floor to get it. Of course, with the help of elevators.

 

“Oh, what? Yeah..” Minhyuk was still in a shocked daze and reached into his pocket.

 

“Hmm.. that’s strange.” The nametag wasn’t in Minhyuk’s pocket anymore. He started to pat himself down as if he were going through his own airport security.

 

“How did you manage to lose my nametag if you were standing in the same place for like 15ish minutes?” You were a little tired from going through so many elevators and had almost got kicked out of the building because you didn’t have your name tag.

 

Once the security guards got up here, it wasn’t going to be pretty.

 

“You’re going to kill me.” Minhyuk slowly started backing up to run.

 

“Why am I going to kill you, Minhyuk?” You had already started slowly inching your way toward him.

 

“Hyungwon has it.” Minhyuk sped down the hallway before you could yell, he had just got you a one way ticket to your worst nightmare.

 

“I am going to kill you when I see you Lee Minhyuk..” Honestly, you couldn't believe Minhyuk was capable of doing some things but he amazed you every time.

 

You knocked softly on the door and waited for a response.

 

“Come in..” you faintly heard and slightly got intrigued by Hyungwon’s voice.

 

He has a really nice voice..

 

“H-hi.. I dropped my nametag a few minutes ago and Minhyuk told me you had it.” Hyungwon’s office was very roomy, it seemed as if it were a whole new entire floor. You only noticed because it was what you looked at the entire time rather than looking at him in the eyes or at his face in general.

 

“So, you’re you? Well, it’s nice to meet you. I guess you’re better looking than what I had expected.” Hyungwon stood up and you hitched your breath, getting prepared to be scolded.

 

“Look at me.” Hyungwon said as he walked around his desk to get you face to face.

 

Hyungwon looked nothing like how you had imagined. He was very tall and slim, had some of the most beautiful facial features you had ever seen and knew how to dress himself. At least you told yourself he dressed himself.

 

“Wow..” Escaped your mouth as you stared on in infatuation.

 

“Why.. why are you looking at me like that?” No one had made Hyungwon uncomfortable, yet somehow you had managed to.

 

You cleared your throat, using that as time to think of an excuse.

 

“Nametag?” Nothing could pop into your head and you just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. The Hyungwon you were once afraid of now slightly made your heart pound.

 

“Right.” Hyungwon reached into his jacket pocket and handed it to you.

 

“Don’t lose it again.” You could feel Hyungwon’s intense gaze on your back as you left the room.

 

“Boo!” Minhyuk jumped out at you causing you to accidentally knee his groin.

 

Minhyuk collapsed in pain while giving a thumbs up.

 

“I’m fine, I’m fine. I should have known this wasn’t going to turn out well.” As many times as you apologized, you also couldn’t help but laugh at the expression on Minhyuk’s face.

 

 

 

 

A few months had passed and you knew all the crooks and crannies in building. As well as what almost e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter