Changkyun: Oops...

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Requested By: LiveLoveDreamBelieve

“Today just isn’t a good day. I’m just going to go home, sorry.”  You said as you grabbed your backpack and left Changkyun alone in the classroom.

 

“But we always eat ramen after school..”  There hadn’t been a day you and Changkyun hadn’t gone to eat ramen after school.

 

“Can I at least know why today wasn’t a good day?” Changkyun half-shouted as you were already turning out of the room.

 

“I wish I knew why today wasn’t a good day either..” You whispered to yourself as you walked down the long, lonely hallway.

 

“I’m not going to just let her walk home alone, our friendship would be meaningless if I did that.” Changkyun thought to himself as he sat at his desk, trying to cheer himself up from seeing you upset.

 

You heard footsteps and  wondered who would even be in the school after the bell had rung a while ago. Changkyun usually took the other way home so it would make no sense for it to be him.

 

As you thought about that, you slowly let panic slip into your mind and you decided to walk a little faster.

 

“Not today, this can’t happen to me today..” You thought to yourself. Beads of sweat starting to form along your forehead.

 

“Hey, will you stop walking so fast! You usually walk like a turtle, I don’t know what’s with you today.” You sighed with relief as Changkyun’s voice slipped through your ears.

 

You were touched Changkyun had decided to follow you, you weren’t quite sure if he would or not. You looked back at him, but a bright smile couldn’t form so you gave a small, subtle smile instead.

 

“I sort of thought you were one of the thug kids and you were going to beat me up or something. Not even going to lie.” You hadn’t meant for it to sound so serious but everything was just so serious and bland since you were down.

 

“I’d never do that to you, if anything I’d protect you. It’s why I came, to make sure you safely get home.” You were touched by Changkyun’s words and your heart started to warm up a little.

 

“Thanks kyun..” You looked down to avoid awkward eye contact and stifled a smile.

 

“After we eat ramen of course.” Changkyun hooked your arm and dragged you to a ramen restaurant that was right by the school.

 

“I’m not that hungry though..” You said in a low voice, you just didn’t have the strength to yell like you normally did.

 

“You? Not hungry?!” Changkyun stopped right in his tracks and gripped both of your arms while looking down at you.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter