Hyungwon: New Found Happiness

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: imjungkookwife 

 

“How are you today, you?” Hyungwon asked, wrapping his arms around your belly as you made your way to the living room. He has just got home from practice a majority of the night.

 

He didn’t like leaving you alone but he had to try and balance work and caring for you even though you knew he was only a call away.

 

“I’m doing okay. I’m trying to get over those comments netizens keep posting about our marriage.” Ever since the news of your marriage, netizens had sent ruthless comments. You had told yourself it wouldn’t let it get to you but it was currently harder since you were about to have his child.

 

“I told you to ignore them. Those comments don’t mean anything, not unless you let them.” Hyungwon said as he began gently massaging your shoulders.

 

You plopped down onto the couch and sighed, nodding because you knew what Hyungwon was saying was true. It didn’t mean anything unless you let it mean something.

 

“I think I’m just a bit more affected because I’m about to pop out our baby.” You laughed a little, trying not to let the smile waver from your face.

 

“I won’t let anyone or anything harm you, our baby, or us. Trust me, so just lay down and relax while I make us breakfast, okay?” Hyungwon kissed your forehead as he walked to the kitchen.

 

“What would my lovely you and our baby like for breakfast today?” From the corner of your eye, you could see Hyungwon tying on the apron you had usually worn whenever you’d cook.

 

Although he had been doing this for the past 9 months, it was still hilarious and completely endearing to you.

 

“Mmm… We would like pancakes today!” You felt your stomach slightly move and knew you had received Hani’s approval.

 

“Hani even moved to express her excitement!” Hyungwon turned to face you in the speed of light and pouted.

 

“I never get to feel Hani move anymore.” He crossed his arms and you sent him a little flying kiss.

 

“Soon enough, you’ll get to hold her in your arms.” As you said those words, you felt a warmth spread across your legs.

 

“Hyungwon..” Trying to comprehend what was going on you went silent for a few seconds.

 

“What’s wrong, you?” Hyungwon froze and asked again because you hadn’t responded.

 

“Hy-hyungwon..” The couch began to turn a dark brown color as it continued to get wet.

 

Hyungwon ran over and immediately fell to his feet.

 

You and Hyungwon just stared into each other’s eyes for a few seconds before Hyungwon started to panic.

 

“What are we going to do? What do I do? Do we have to leave now??” Hyungwon had gotten up and was pacing back and forth at this point.

 

“Hyungwon! It’s okay, we’ll be okay!” You burst into laughter even though you were honestly extremely nervous.

 

“I thought I had another few days but I guess Hani just wanted to be in daddy’s arms a little bit earlier.” Hyungwon helped you up off the couch and held onto you, nervous the contractions would begin soon.

 

“I heard warm showers help before you deliver.” You were amazed Hyungwon has actually read up on something.

 

“Okay, do you want me to go start the shower?” Hyungwon asked as you started to pack the diaper bag for the baby and clothes for yourself as well.

 

“Yeah, sure. I’ll pack until the water warms up.” You gave Hyungwon a kiss before he left.

 

I can’t believe this is happening right now. I’m going to have a baby, we’re going to become parents anytime now..

 

Those were the thoughts that kept racing through your mind as you packed everything.

 

“Clothes, blankets, diapers, shoes, car seat.. what else do I need?..” You scanned the room, completely forgetting everything you had reminded yourself everyday to pack. You started getting frustrated but didn’t want to stress since it wasn’t good for the baby.

 

“Okay, the water’s warm. C'mon, let me help you into the shower.” Hyungwon guided you everywhere and it was so kind of him. He had always been caring, but he was being so much more than usual today,

 

You careful undressed and got into the shower with Hyungwons help.

 

“Does it feel nice?” Hyungwon asked, through the shower curtain as if he hadn’t seen you in all your glory be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter