Kihyun: Can't Let You Go

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Requested By: ARMY_BTOBsungjae

“Do you think she might like me?” Kihyun asked Minhyuk. Minhyuk sighed and rolled his eyes before collapsing back on his bed.

 

“I told you not to like her. It’s hard, especially since she lives with us and we’re all close. She probably thinks we’re all her brothers or something.” Minhyuk said and he rubbed his eyes.

 

“Yeah, you have a point..” Kihyun sighed and fell back onto the bed too.

 

 

 

“Do you think he might like me?” You asked Shownu. Shownu could only show a half smile.

 

“You’re right.. So many girls show interest in him, why would I even catch his attention?” Shownu patted your back and got up from the sofa as he sighed to himself.

 

Minhyuk and Shownu went into a different room and both told each other what just happened.

 

“They both like each other and they can’t even see it, how can they not see it?” Shownu said as he took his cap off and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

“It’s so complicated though.” Minhyuk said, leaning against the wall.

 

“I know..” Shownu sighed and walked away.

 

Kihyun went to bed restless, wondering if he should confess his feelings or not. After all, it was driving everyone he told crazy.

 

You went to bed disappointed, thinking that you even had a chance with him. Although you two were close, there were distinct differences between you two. Even though those differences didn’t bother you.

 

The night passed quietly as usual. Despite the fact, it felt like you had only closed your eyes and not actually fallen asleep once.

 

It was about 8 o’clock in the morning when your phone started ringing. Nobody ever called you so it made you shoot right up out of your bed.

 

“Hello?” You said, voice sort of weak because you had just woken up, sort of.

 

“My daughter, how are you doing? Are you dating yet?” It was the voice of your mom and it was her weekly ‘get a boyfriend call’ call.

 

“No, not yet mom. The blind date you set up last week didn’t work out. He had other plans in mind, if you know what I mean.” Your mom gasped and then laughed it away.

 

“Since it’s almost the weekend, and I’m sure this one will work out, I’ve planned you another blind date at your favorite restaurant at 6 PM this evening.” You could picture her smiling in your mind and you sighed and said okay and hung up.

 

“What’s the point on going in dates if someone else is occupying my heart right now?” You said, sprawled across your bed.

 

Someone knocked on your door and you shouted a ‘come in’ instead of getting up to open it, you were in too much despair to get up. Or just being a little lazy.

 

“Hey, can we talk?” You heard Kihyun’s voice and your heart started pounding but you had already aced acting calm around him.

 

“Yeah, what’s up?” Little did you know, his heart was also pounding.

 

“I was wondering what you were doing tonight around 6? The boys wanted to go out and we wanted to invite you along.” Actually, the boys were supposed to go out but Kihyun wanted to  invite you so the boys said he had to ask you.

 

“My mom actually just called and said she set up another blind date and it just so happens to be at that same time. I’m sorry, I want to go but my mom takes these things so seriously for some reason.” You were tightly clenching your hand on your blanket to hide your disappointment in not being able to go.

 

“Oh, really? Another one? I see… If you don’t mind me asking, why don’t your dates ever work out?..” Kihyun was looking down at his hands, fidgeting with them.

 

“I don’t know, honestly. I think I just have someone else on my mind.” Kihyun’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter