Shownu: All of You

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested By: Tao-tao

“You’re a girl. Don’t you think you should act it a bit more?” A girl snickered and scowled as she spat these words in your face.

 

 

You weren’t quite sure what was wrong with being a tomboy. You were still feminine in your own way, you just preferred other clothing choices and didn’t enjoy too much makeup, if any makeup at all. You preferred jeans, sneakers, and hoodies over dresses, skirts, and blouses. You preferred a messy bun over straightened or curled hair.

 

“Aren’t girls supposed to be nice?” You heard a male voice say behind you.

 

“Since you know so much about being a girl.” He said again, only getting a response by the rolling of eyes.

 

“How about you just stay out of this?” The girl, in her dress and high heels, sighed waiting for him to leave.

 

“How about you just come with me.” He said as he grabbed your arm and pulled you along with him.

 

“He’s so manly..” One of the girls whispered as you two walked away.

 

“Oh, shut up will you.” Said the girl who had been the most harsh with her words.

 

“Thanks for that.” You said, not really phased by anything they said to you.

 

You finally looked at who you were walking with and you were for some reason surprised. It was Shownu, the best swimmer from the swimming team.

 

“Yeah, no problem. It just bugs me when people think they have the right to judge someone for who they are. It isn't affecting them so why do they even care, yknow?” Shownu said as he continued to walk by your side.

 

You two hadn't talked too much but you two were very comfortable with each other as well.

 

“Yeah, I don’t really understand why people even care about me being a tomboy. I used to let words like that affect me but I learned to love myself and just let it go.” Shownu smiled at you, beaming with happiness.

 

“I like the mindset you have.” Although you didn’t fall for people easily or often, there was just something about Shownu that made you feel, dare you say it, the need to love.

 

“I like the mindset you have, too.” You looked up at Shownu and smiled, brushing a piece of hair behind your ear.

 

“Why don’t we hang out sometime after school?” Shownu asked, still smiling.

 

Was he asking me  out on a date…

 

“Yeah, sure! How about today?” It could mean no harm to go out with him, you were already comfortable as it was.

 

“I was about to ask that! What do you like to do?” No one had genuinely shown an interest in you before because you were a ‘tomboy’ so this was a new, should you say, experience.

 

“Um.. I like food a lot, so maybe going to eat somewhere. I like a lot of stuff, I’m not sure what to pick honestly.” You gave an apologetic smile for not being able to make up your mind.

 

“It’s fine, just with that I have an idea already. I’ll swing by your house around 6! Sound good?” Your knees got a little weak, especially since you thought things like these only happened in movies.

 

Wait..

 

“How do you know where I live?” You were kind of confused he seemed to know where you lived, considering you had never invited him over or gone out before.

 

“I deliver the paper on weekends sometimes and I saw you come out a few times to get it, half awake.” You burst out laughing, you went outside with no shame in the morning.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter