Minhyuk: You're Not a Princess

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested By: shin-woo 

“Didn’t you hear? We have a new girl coming today and from what I’ve heard she’s incredibly pretty!” Those were the words you heard throughout the hallways all morning.

 

You got it, there was a new girl coming no big deal.

 

Of course the boys would be excited at something so simple.

 

As soon as you sat down at your desk, your best friend Minhyuk came over and before you even let him speak you said, “I heard.”

 

“What’s wrong with you today?” Minhyuk laughed, nudging your head earning himself a half smile.

 

“I get it’s exciting that there’s gonna be a new student but is it really necessary for everyone to be talking about it? It’s as if she’s a celebrity.” You couldn’t help but laugh from disbelief.

 

“She is quite popular for her looks, I’m amazed you haven’t noticed her. She’s already in class.” You looked around but no one seemed to stand out to you, you actually felt bad for not acknowledging her.

 

“Where is she..” You whispered to Minhyuk.

 

“You’ll see when she goes up to introduce herself.” Minhyuk ran back to his desk since class was about to start. You were sort of expecting a commotion to go on since the new girl was going to be introduced any minute now.

 

Everyone got quiet as the teacher entered and awaited the ‘we have a new student’ routine.

 

“Alright class, although the news has somehow travelled around the school, I’d like to introduce our new student.” You could hear everyone shift in their seats.

 

“Kim Nayoung, please come forward and introduce yourself to the class.”

 

A girl with long black hair stepped up, she was pretty but she only looked like the typical pretty girl.

 

“Hello, my name is Kim Nayoung. Please look favorably upon me.” Her voice was soft and she seemed shy instead of confident.

 

You still felt bad for not thinking her looks were out of this world.

 

As class went by, you ignored Minhyuk the entire time. You didn’t ignore him for no reason of course. Every time the teacher said to grab a partner for group work, instead of going to you, his best friend, he would partner up with the new girl because she had sat next to him.

 

So much for a best friend..

 

You didn’t really speak to anyone else in class so you weren’t sure who to partner up with. School had never seemed so difficult and uncomfortable until now.

 

Occasionally, Minhyuk would glance at you but when he’d try to get your attention, you acted as if you saw nothing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter