Minhyuk: I Told You To Stop

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested By: ARMYBTOBsungjae 

“I really don’t know what they see in her.” A girl said as she eyed you up and down and passed you.

 

Back at it again with the damn insults.

 

It had been three years since you had been living with Monsta X even though you had known them before they became Monsta X. The girls at school didn’t understand how you had gotten to live with them.

 

It wasn’t a big deal, there was just no rooms left but they had a bed open and the company made you take it.

 

Everyday when you would walk through the halls, you would hear the same comments over and over again.

 

‘She’s not that pretty.’

    

‘What do they see in her?’

 

‘Her family must have a lot of money to make that happen.’

 

    ‘She doesn’t even deserve to be there.’

 

There were more, but those were just a few to name.

 

But it had started getting worse. Girls were now physically trying to hurt you for some reason. You just honestly didn’t understand it, and the fact that you were dating Minhyuk did not help.

 

He was popular, girls in the school really liked, even loved him so to say.

 

You sat in your seat, trying not to let the comments get to you once again. You crossed your arms and laid your head down on your desk.

 

“You’re missing the view.” Minhyuk said, startling you and making you laugh at the same time.

 

“You’re missing the sunshine.” You said, putting your head back down.

 

“But the sunshine is right in front of me, as bright as ever.” Minhyuk’s gaze was beaming, any person watching or listening could only be filled with envy.

 

“I wish we could just go home already.” You sighed, slowly lifting your head and leaning against your hand.

 

“Why do you want to go to house so bad already?” Minhyuk knew something was up but didn’t want to pry again.

 

“It’s nothing, I’m just a little tired today is all.” You flashed a smile and Minhyuk took his seat next to you.

 

Minhyuk lightly squeezed your shoulder, reassuring you it would be okay.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter