Wonho: Forgiven

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: shin-woo

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 Running his fingers through his hair he smirked as he walked past a group of girls, who he had heard gushing over him. He glanced back towards them and smiled, hearing their squeals. He kept walking and was greeted with an arm around his shoulder.

“Wow, if it isn’t the great Wonho! Please, spare me a glance!” His friend Jooheon gushed while putting an imaginary strand of hair behind his ear. Wonho laughed and pushed his shoulder.

“Shut up man. We all know you are a charmer with your baby face.” Jooheon gave short chortle and dropped him arm.

“Well a guy can’t always be y, sometimes he’s gotta show the ladies something to get their hearts fluttering too.” Jooheon said while flexing his chest. “Oh yeah hey, did you hear we’re getting a new student! I hear she’s a poor man’s Shin Mina.”

“Well, we’ll see. The punks in our class drool over anything with a skirt.” Wonho laughed. He and Jooheon walk into class and take their seats and wait for the late bell to ring, so that the new student can reveal herself.

The bell rang and a group of guys stumble into the room giggling and looking behind them.

“Here she comes.” Jooheon whispers under his breath, while hitting Wonho under the table with his leg.

Wonho rolled his eyes in annoyance and glanced at the door waiting for the student to come in.

“You have got to be kidding me.” He said when he watches as you walk into the classroom.

“So class as I am pretty sure you have guessed we have a new student in the class. Please introduce yourself.” The teacher moves so that you can stand in the front of the class.

Wonho stared at you as you made your introduction. His gaze fixed on you like a hawk on it’s prey.

She better remember me, because there is no way I would have forgotten her.

“Class, let’s give her a warm welcome. Um… Please sit in the back next to the kid who fell asleep.” The teacher said warmly while reaching for her board eraser. “Hey! Wake up! Now is the time to learn, don’t go to sleep late doing whatever you do on the computer.” She said when the eraser hit the student on the head.

“Ohhh…” The students droned out, as the now-awake student’s face went red.

You walked down the aisle and glanced at a student, who had been looking at you. When you saw his face you felt dread run throughout your body. You sat down in your desk and tried to not look in his direction.

Wonho’s piercing gaze waded on you for a few moments before he leaned back into his chair and pursed his lips. Jooheon glanced at his friend and then at you, making notes of the strange reaction the  both of you had.

When the bell for nutrition rang, you got out of your seat and walked straight to the girl’s restroom, but when you realized there was a line you walked to the field.

Why. Why was he here. Why did he have to be here. Everything was going so well.

You shook your head and slapped your cheeks.

“Snap out of it. You are not the same person. Get yourself together for all that is good in the world oh my gosh!” You exclaimed. You calmed down your breathing and turned around and were about to walk back into the building, when you stopped in fear.

“So, you wanna talk about it or what?” Said the red-hair classmate you had seen talking to Wonho.

Your entire body froze and your face became the mirror image of an owl’s.

Oh crap.

“Um… can you please speak slower, I am a foreigner.” You said making your speech a little choppy.

Jooheon tilted his head back when he rolled his eyes. He his lips and then walked lazily down the steps till he was a few feet from you.

“Cut the crap, Wonho already told me.”

What.

Dread ran through your body. Wonho had remembered you. There was  no mistaking it, you were done for. Your past had come to destroy you. Your body sank in shame.

“So why did you guys break up?”

Your head snapped up. “What?”

“Yeah, weren’t you and Wonho dating and that’s why he has a murderous look on his face now?”

“Oh my gosh, no! We weren’t dating! We were too little to date!  I doubt I could have after all the rude things I sai- Ah!” You held a hand against your mouth, your owl eyes never looking their roundness.

“Oh.” Jooheon said, with his gaze hardening.

Your eyes started to water and your hands started to shake. You stumbled a little as you took small steps back.

“So. Why are you here.” He said as he took steps forward, intimidating you.

“Hey Jooheon!” a voice called. Jooheon grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to him. Your breath hitched as you recognized the voice. You gulped and felt tears threatening to fall out as you clenched your eyes shut. ‘Oh. Nevermind. He’ll treat you right, miss! If he doesn’t just come tell me. Have fun with your girlfriend!” Wonho yelled from the entrance.

“He’s gone you can move now.” Jooheon said. When you didn’t move after a while he grabbed shoulder and pushed. His finger’s went rigid as he noticed the tears falling down your cheeks. “Hey, why are you crying? Did I hurt you? What’s wrong? Hey. Hey, stop crying. It’s scaring me. Um… I’ll buy you ice cream in the cafeteria. Oh my gosh.” Stress was obvious in Jooheon’s voice as he tried to figure out how to remedy your crying.

The bell rang signalling that nutrition was over, but there was no way Jooheon was going to leave you there crying nor walk into class with you crying behind him. He sighed and rested his hands on his waist, while thinking. He grabbed your hand and lead you to the benches under the trees.

“Here. Use this.” He handed you his handkerchief.

-------

Wonho looked around the classroom wondering where his best friend was. He wanted to talk to his since a lot had been on his mind ever since you walked into the room.

His heart had been hurting and he kept being paranoid.

You were his absolute worst nightmare. You had ruined his childhood. The childhood that should have been full of carelessness and joy, was filled with tears and loneliness.

Don’t sit with him. He’s weird, look how his ears stick out. Who can’t say the S’s properly? Why are you crying? Teacher, I think Wonho peed his pants! Ew, what kind of food is that, it smells weird. No one wants to be your friend.

You taunted him everyday and made his life miserable, and he could not forget it even after years had gone by. He harbored so much resentment towards you that it made his skin crawl just by thinking about it. There was no way that he was ever going to forgive you.

-------

Once you had calmed down you handed back to Jooheon the tear stained handkerchief and sat looking down at your hands folded in your lap.

“Thank you.” You said quietly.

“Yeah, sure but tell me. How did you go from being a bully into someone looks so nice?”

“To tell you the truth I have no idea why I bullied him. It was just- it was just one of those stupid things kids do in order to feel popular or important. When I grew older, I realized that all the damage I had left behind and I tried to make up for it by becoming a better person. But- but then I moved here and I see Wonho and I just can’t take it. He probably has scars all over her childhood and it’s all because of me and my stupid past.” You say with a sudden new wave of tears falling down your face.

Jooheon handed back his handkerchief to you and huffed out a huge breath of air. He rested his hands behind him, leaned back, and looked towards the field in order to give you some privacy.

“Look, let me ask you a question and give me a serious answer, alright?” You nodded and waited for him to continue.

“Do you feel bad for what you did,” You nodded quickly several times “would you ever do it again?” you shook your head.

“If you know that, then why are you crying over spilt milk, show him that you are a changed person and that you are sorry for your past actions.” He said persuasively, adding emphasis towards the end.

“But how?” You asked quizzically.

“Oh my gosh, do I have to do everything. I swear if you guys get married you have to pay me instead.” He said to himself, while rubbing his hands over his face.”Just be yourself and I don’t know, actually go out of your way to be kind to him.”

“Okay… that seems doable. I can do that.” You said reassuringly to yourself.

“Okay now can you like hurt yourself or something so we can have an excuse for being late to class.” He said in all seriousness.

“Okay…”

-------

Jooheon entered the classroom and bowed in apology to the teacher and you followed behind. Wonho stared at his friend together with you and became suspicious.

“I’m sorry we are late, sir. I got lost trying to find my locker and Jooheon helped me.” You apologized, with your cheeks growing warmer, due to the people in the class getting riled up by the fact you and Jooheon came in together. Jooheon sat down in his chair and did not acknowledge you. However, Wonho had all of his attention on you. You bowed slightly as you passed him and slumped into your chair before getting out your notebook.

When the bell rang signalling lunch had started you went to your locker and got out your lunch. When you were about to go look for a bench to eat, you heard a clatter on the floor. You turned and saw two girls cornering a girl whom had a container with food spilled at her feet. You furrowed your eyebrows and stepped closer to hear what they were saying.

“What kind of food is that? It’s just sausage and rice. Are you too poor to afford real food?” the first one laughed.

“Aw, don’t say that. It will probably make her cry, and then the makeup she wore to impress the class president will be ruined. Seriously though, what’s with the bb cream and lip gloss it’s not like those can mask your real face.” the other one sneered.

You were taken aback by how crude the comments were and stepped forward to confront them.

“Excuse me what are you doing?” You asked them. “Who and what gives you the right to judge her? What did she ever do to you? Seriously, what is wrong with you? I may not know you but I know for a fact you won’t keep or make friends for long with that personality, especially in the love area.” You said with your level of annoyance getting higher and higher. You turned towards the girl who had been sniffling the entire time and stood between her and the two bullies and handed her your bag.

“Here take this. It’s my favorite lunch, and I hope it will become yours too. I’m sorry you have to deal with this crap and just know that you can always come talk to me. I’m from class B-03.” You said as you gave her a kind smile. You turned around and saw the two girl’s still standing there. Your whole aura changed.

“So are you just going to stand there or are you going to apologize?” You said as you crossed your arms. They bowed at the same time and said sorry before they ran off. You turned ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter