Kihyun: Resting Time

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by:  ARMY_BTOBsungjae

“I have to work harder… I have to work harder…” Kihyun kept repeating to himself as he lay in the middle of the practice room floor.

 

“Kihyun… it’s already 3 AM. You have to get some rest, you’re going to overwork yourself to exhaustion.” You said as you sat in the corner, having to had come all the way to the practice building just to drag Kihyun home.

 

“Everyone keeps saying I’m not good enough, that I don’t try hard enough with my dancing, Ranhi. How am I not supposed to practice?” Kihyun got up from the floor and let the music blast through the speakers.

 

Although the music had hurt your ears when you first walked in, the music was now comfortable to your ears.

 

“Yoo Kihyun, I don’t care what you say anymore. You are exhausted. You’ve had a severe cough for the past few months now, your health is declining, and you can’t even get proper sleep or eat proper meals. I will cut the cord to the speaker right now if you don’t listen to me!” All the built in anger you had had was finally released and although you hadn’t intended to make Kihyun upset or mad, he grew irritated.

 

“How would you feel if you’re told you aren’t good enough? This is what I do for a living, Ranhi!” Kihyun grabbed his head in frustration and slowly found his way to rest against a wall.

 

“I don’t like to tell you those things about me so you don’t have something extra to worry about, but trust me when I tell you I know how it feels. Now, I’m dead worried about your health, Kihyun. Let’s go.” Kihyun hadn’t responded and had been silent ever since he got to the wall. You were too busy voicing your concerns, you barely noticed Kihyun had slowly fallen to the floor.

 

You ran over to him immediately.

 

“Kihyun!” You shouted, shaking him hoping for a response. You tried smacking him but got no response.

 

I told you not to overwork yourself, Kihyun. I told you but when do you ever listen to me.

 

Dialing the first number you could find on your phone, you heard the line ring.

 

“C'mon… c’mon.. Pick up the phone..” Although you tried picking up Kihyun and piggybacking him to your car, he was too heavy to carry down stairs.

 

“Hello?” A husky, groggy voice replied as he answered.

 

“Jooheon, I need you to come down to the practice building right now. Kihyun fainted and I don’t know what to do. I can’t carry him down the stairs, he’s too heavy. Please help me, please!” Tears were already flowing down your face by the time you had finished speaking.

 

“Calm down, calm down. I’m on my way.” The line went silent and you put a warm towel on Kihyun’s forehead as you waited.

 

10 minutes had already gone by and you were freaking out. Although you had expected a hospital to be open, all the ones around you were closed.

 

“Jooheon.. where are you..” The time seemed to go by slower and slower.

 

The door swung open and Jooheon had finally come, Wonho behind him.

 

Immediately, you jumped up and hugged both the boys before explaining what had happened.

 

“He’s been paying too much attention to comments on the internet nowadays. I knew it was bad, but I didn’t think it would get this bad..” Jooheon sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter