Kihyun: That One Guy

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by: ARMY_BTOBsungjae

 

 

“Ugh… Why do I always have to be changing schools?” You said to yourself as you walked to the library of your new school.

 

This was the third new school within the year. You weren’t a bad student, you were actually a good person you thought but your parents jobs always had you moving around. It was never safe to get comfortable in one place.

 

The library came into view and you were hoping it was empty.

 

But of course it wouldn’t be.

 

As you entered, you heard the hum of ongoing conversation and books being pulled from shelves.

 

“I just need to get my textbooks and leave..” Was what you thought to yourself.

 

You weren’t the most outgoing, social girl to be honest. You were more of a shy, clumsy girl who attracts attention at the wrong times.

 

It was as if the librarian had sensed you were coming because she motioned you over as soon as she saw you.

 

“So you’re the new girl?” She said while scanning all of your books for checkout.

 

“Y-yeah.. Do you have any tips for me?” She laughed lightly and told you that you had nothing to worry about. Just to be careful of Kihyun, whoever that was.

 

“Thank you!” As you made your way to your first, but technically second class of the day, you had already made your clumsiness known.

 

As you were leaving the library, four textbooks in arm, you managed to bump into some guy and get a scowl from a few girls.

 

“I’m so sorry!” Without even hearing a word from the guy, you sped out of the library and made your way to class.

 

Well this should be fun

 

Since you only had four classes it wasn’t that bad but you still hadn’t made friends or had anyone make an attempt to be your friend.

 

The bell had finally rang for lunch and you decided to sit in a table far away, under a tree and keep to yourself.

“This is my table.” Instead of getting some time to relax yourself, you had to now either cower and leave the table you had chosen or try and share the table.

 

When you turned to look at the person who was trying to fight for your table. Surprisingly, he was very good looking and he was obviously popular as girls were covering their faces and pointing at him.

 

“Well hello to you too.” You sighed and slid to the opposite side of the table and dragged all of your belongings with you.

 

“Are you not going to leave?” He sat down and placed his backpack next to him on the bench.

 

“No, I’ve had a long day and I have no intention of going out of my way for anyone today. I’ll be kinder once I get used to it here..” Without another word, you laid your head back onto your arms and tried to tune out the sounds of everyone else.

 

“First, you run into me with your textbooks in the morning. Second, you take my table and don’t have any consideration toward me. We’re going to get right along.” As soon as he had mentioned the textbook incident, your head shot right up and you gave him an apologetic look.

 

“Look, I’m really sorry I ran into you with my books. I’m just clumsy and can’t really help it.. even if I do try and watch where I’m going. I’ll be on my way, I guess.” Even though you had expected him to let you leave quietly, he had told you to stay.

 

Was this guy going to be your first friend?

 

“My name is Ranhi by the way. Thanks for letting me stay.” He smiled at you and grabbed his food from his backpack.

 

“Nice to meet you, Ranhi. My name is Kihyun.” Kihyun.. That was the guy you were supposed to avoid. Fantastic.

 

“Nice to meet you too, Kihyun. So, why are all these girl's admiring you from afar? Is there something I don’t know?..” Kihyun almost choked on his sandwich from laughing.

 

“Do you want me to be honest or do you want me to sugarcoat it?” You eyed him suspiciously and chose the honest answer.

 

“Well, in the terms people most usually use, I am the ‘popular’ guy. I come from a wealthy family and contrary to popular belief, I take school very seriously. A good brain is always a plus to me. I also don’t think I only have to talk to certain people just because people think I’m ‘popular’.” Although you had tried not to let your mouth gap from how humble he was, you couldn’t help it. There weren’t too many people out there like this Kihyun guy.

 

However, the warning from the librarian was still blinking in the back of your mind.

 

“ Popular, huh? I don’t deal with popular people too often.’ Kihyun scoffed and gave you a judging look.

 

“I don’t think this is the way it’s supposed to go.” Kihyun laughed out, getting a laugh out of you as well.

 

“I’m just messing with you, don’t take it too seriously.” Kihyun gave you a reassuring smile that he knew you were kidding and you gave him one back.

 

“So, you’re new to this school?” Kihyun was stuffing his face with food while trying to conver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter