Wonho: I Should've Known

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested By: ottokajibear

“What’s wrong with you today?” You asked, not quite sure why Wonho was upset with you today.

 

“I’m fine, just knock it off okay?” Wonho waved you off and walked up the into your guys’ apartment building.

 

I wonder if he thinks I forgot his birthday…

 

It was March 1st, Wonho’s birthday, and it was already almost 8 pm at night. You hadn’t said happy birthday or anything that day. You knew Wonho would get irritated but you weren’t sure how bad it would be.

 

You’re in for a surprise..

 

Just as you thought that thought to yourself, you realized you had to get to the apartment before he did. You ran into the building after wonho and told him you forgot something from the car. Being the caring, diligent boyfriend he is, he decided to go back to the car to grab the imaginary waterbottle you said you forgot.

 

As soon as Wonho left, the elevator door opened and you flew inside for no reason, just to intensify what was happening.

 

You weren’t sure how Wonho wouldn't even be thinking about a surprise party right now but then again Wonho was probably expecting something else that you weren't quite sure what it could’ve been.

 

The elevator ride seeming annoyingly slow and you imagined Wonho somehow beating you to the door. Although you hadn’t gone in with an anxious feeling, one was now setting in.

 

The elevator finally reached your floor and you ran out and to your door.

 

You reached into your purse for the key but couldn't find it. Now you looked like a crazy woman patting herself just for the key.

 

“Forget it, I’m gonna have to knock.”

 

You started knocking frantically, waiting for one of the guests to open.

 

“It’s me, it’s me! I don’t have my key, open the door!” You loud whispered so you wouldn’t disturb the neighbors.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter