Changkyun: You're All I Need

Monsta X Scenarios (Requests Closed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Requested By: sunsica

“I don’t want to talk about it.” You had just picked Changkyun up from practice and as soon as he saw your face, these words came out of his mouth.

 

“You don’t have to talk about it right now, but you’re going to tell me by the end of the night, Changkyun.” Changkyun gave you a little glare although he wasn’t sure himself how long he could hold it in.

 

“Have you eaten yet?” You asked, hearing Changkyun’s stomach growl at the word ‘eat’, no food even mentioned.

 

“I’m sure you know the answer to that.” Changkyun laughed and slumped into his seat.

 

“What do you want to eat? I can cook for you or we can order food. Whatever you want today.” Changkyun never liked deciding what to eat and even though you’ve made attempts like this in the past, there was no guarantee he’d take the bait today.

 

“Hmm….” He had always done this and you were waiting for the ‘whatever you want’ to come.

 

“I really want spicy fish stew.” You slowly turned your head to face Changkyun, in awe that for once Changkyun had actually given an answer.

 

“I am so proud of you today, Changkyun.” You said while fake sobbing and earning a small punch from Changkyun.

 

“Do you know a place that sells it?” Of course Changkyun had known a place, he already knew step by step directions from the cravings he was having.

 

“What kind of question is that? You’re going to take a left up here, then a right, then a left, and then another left and we will be there.”

 

“A right and then a left and then another left?” Changkyun sighed and closed his eyes.

 

“A left then a right then two lefts.” Changkyun wasn’t in a good mood but he had been making an effort. You felt bad for irritating him even further.

 

“Ah, okay..” The car grew silent and honestly the silence was killing you. The car was never silent when Changkyun was with you. Some of the times, you had wished there was silence in the car. This only made you realize that you’d never wish for such a thing again.

 

“Changkyun, put your seatbelt on.” The car had starting making a beeping noise and it was a habit of Changkyun not to put it on.

 

“Oh, yeah. Sorry.” Before you two arrived to the restaurant, it had started raining. Changkyun only looked out of the window and let his breath steam up the window.

 

I don’t know what it is, Changkyun. But I will find out.

 

“Stay in the car. I have an umbrella in the trunk that Ill grab real quick so you don’t have to get wet.” You ran out into the rain and moved as fast as you could.

 

“It’s these little things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter