eight: san-tae and elf joo

Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

credits to princessksj for giving me an idea for this chapter :)

"It was mine!" Taehyung's voice echoed throughout the house. It was a few minutes before midnight and Christmas Eve was the next day. Naturally, the four got excited, but Jimin just had to ruin the mood by stealing the last cookie that Taehyung had dibs on.

"It was the last cookie! Now there's none!" he exclaimed, chasing Jimin all over the house. Joohyun prayed that nothing would break, or if there was, she hoped that it could be replaced easily.

"It's Christmas, V; the season of giving!" Jimin screamed back which only angered Taehyung more, finally grabbing Jimin and tackling him down.

"Tae—P-please—stop!" he said out of breath and laughing in between because of being tickled.
When Joohyun thought she had enough, she stood up and dragged Seulgi along to stop the fight.

"Yah! It's Christmas, you shouldn't be fighting!" she said a bit too seriously, but none of them listened, making Seulgi laugh but soon is shut by Joohyun's death glare.

"Hey guys!" Joohyun looks around the room to look for anything that could stop the two and her eyes land on the Christmas tree. Suddenly, an idea pops in her head.

"Presents!" she exclaimed, finally getting the boys' attention.

"Let's open the presents," she says and gestures for Seulgi to do the same.

"Y-Yeah! C'mon guys, Joohyun has a flight to catch in a few hours as well," Seulgi says and makes her way to the Christmas tree.

Finally, the boys make peace and make their way to follow the girls.

"They're kids," Joohyun says to herself and shakes her head in disbelief.

They didn't exactly have time to do anything like Secret Santa so they decided to just do a normal gift giving.

So here they are, gathered around the Christmas tree, holding each other’s gifts.

"So..." Seulgi speaks trying to start something up "Who wants to go first?"

As expected, Taehyung volunteers with the biggest smile on his face. The rest nod, but Seulgi and Jimin smirk at each other.

"Open ours, Taehyung!" Jimin said and smiled at him.

"Ours? You mean yours and Seulgi's?" Joohyun raises an eyebrow.

"Yes," Jimin says and wraps his arm around Seulgi and she blushes, although soon, she pushes him away.

"J-Just open it Taehyung, you too Joohyun," Seulgi's face is red and a smirk is evident on Jimin's face.

Joohyun and Taehyung exchange looks before opening the presents, deciding to go along with it.
She opens her present and inside was a red dress along with red and white stockings, a red cape, and red pointed shoes.

"It's an...elf costume?" she said, unsure of her words, but the two nod mischievously together.

"Oh my God, Jimin," Taehyung says as he eyes his present.

That's when the two start bursting out in laughter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter