five: hair dye

Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was completely childish in Taehyung's opinion; that a game of truth or dare would choose the fate of his life for the next few hours. Joohyun told him he was overreacting but this was obviously a really big deal to him.

With colored hair chalk in one hand and Taehyung's shoulder in the other, Joohyun took grip on his body trying to stop him from running away.

"Stop it, Joo!" he exclaimed, using his hand to try and take Joohyun's grip off but to no avail.

"This is your fault! You agreed to play!" she responds, biting her lip.

The other two sat down, legs crossed and laughing to no end. The scene was way too funny for Seulgi and Jimin to keep their smiles in.

They start to hit each other because they can't keep stop their laugh. Their eye-smiles show as the other two continue their ramble.

"Hey, you two!" Joohyun screams at the laughing duo "Help me!"

Seulgi and Jimin look at each other, put on a smug smile, and shrug. They get up and pull Taehyung towards the couch and surround him so that he can't escape.

"Jimin, you traitor!" Taehyung points at the boy, but the latter looks around as if he's completely innocent.

In defeat, Taehyung sighs and slouches on the couch, getting ready for his hair to lose all of its nutrients.

"You're overreacting," Seulgi states as she chuckles, replaying the previous scene in her head.

"Obviously you're saying that! Taehyung exclaims "You probably did the same thing to Joohyun when she first dyed her hair"

Seulgi and Joohyun glance at each other "Well, Joohyun was much worse. Plus, we were using hair dye! I got some on my shirt while trying to put it on her!"

"Speaking of hair dye" Joohyun says and gets the said object from the drawer near them "Since you were resisting this a while ago, we're using this" she gestures the hair dye and puts the chalk down.

"But, Joohyun!" he protests with aegyo but soon enough he was lead to the bathroom against his own will.

Taehyung was currently seated on a black stool in the bath room waiting for the death of his hair.

"Calm down, you're going to be fine! You won't stand that much, it's black! The hair dye is black!" Joohyun said as she grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter