seven: cookies

Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun double checks whether or not she was done folding and placing her clothes into her wardrobe before going down stairs to answer the door. There stands a rather early Taehyung; one hand holding onto the left strap if his backpack and the other holding banana milk.
 
He lets himself in after bowing to Joohyun and places his stuff on the couch the proceeds to plop down next to his stuff.
 
"Hey Joo," he says all too cutely making Joohyun bite her lip just to stop them from forming a smile. 
 
"You're early," she says and Taehyung starts to rummage through his stuff. Soon he reveals a box.
 
"I thought we could make this," he gestures to the box with a picture of mouth-watering sweets.
 
"Cookies?" she says and gives him a look of judgment.
 
If you knew Taehyung long enough, you would already know he doesn't cook for crap. More so for baking; having to get exact measurements to make something perfect was not one of Taehyung's talents.
 
She eyes the younger for a while before speaking again.
 
"Really, Taehyung, really?" she raises and eyebrow.
 
Taehyung pouts "You don't have to be so mean about it," his head is down and his tone is so cute it could make Joohyun melt.
 
She makes her way behind Taehyung and wraps her arms around his shoulders, at the same time placing her chin on his head.
 
"I'm sorry, Tae, but you just sort of at cooking—," she says in the lightest way possible.
 
She lets go of him and makes her way next to him.
 
"—or baking! Or anything that has to do with the kitchen" she smiles sympathetically
 
"You could teach me...,"
 
Soon enough, they were in the kitchen, making a mess they didn't realize they were making.
 
"Taehyung," she nudges him and he looks up to her "That's salt" she smiles and Taehyung blushes as he goes to the cupboard to find the sugar.
 
Nonetheless, the cookies were made, and Joohyun only got burned a bit because Taehyung wanted to taste the cookies even though they were still too hot. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter